🎆 KK:H v10.4 Update - Birthday & Costumes & Fun

Comments

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    What does featured items mean?? Is it fashion goals ??
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Featured usually means kloset items 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Featured items are the ones that show up for sale in the kloset
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I love the spoilers. Tnose wings.......ahhhh.  we can redo Vats Angel picture without me giving everyone else a different set of wings.  And I Love the fire outfit.   I really like it all.  Is it too early for us to start wearing costumes? Lol.  TY for the spoilers Kalinda.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited October 2019
    jhabs said:
    Those wings in TS outfit are really cool and really nicely done! I am also happy they’re attached to the outfit bc I’m guess the outfit will be for top 5 and the hairstyle will be for number one which I think is reasonable. 
    Omg this makes so much sense
    I was starting to be sad about it being just for #1 

I mean I'm still sad because it will turn into a bidding war but isn't that the meaning of SYS nowadays 💀💀 awful
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Wrong thread 
  • KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    The T$ outfit is kylie's costume from last year 
    I play on android 
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I am seeing a lot of NPCs with pink, blue and purple eyebrows matching the special haircolors, so it seems like we finally get matching eyebrows😍
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Loving the fire handheld. It's LIT! lol.

I was also hoping for something a lil spookier/darker for Halloween. I feel like the whole clown thing deflated a couple years ago. But hopefully this is just one costume option! 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I know @MollyMonroe 😩 We had such good spooky Halloween suggestions!
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    I just don't think the value of elegant gothic noir can be understated. We have a great 1800s dress in the closet, but I was hoping for something more modern while still honoring the vibe. 
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    My reactions in order: 🤩😊🤨🥺🙃
    SYS aside...I’m excited for this update :) #hopefullyoptimistic  

also.. IRL update: I start working soon! 
    And so excited about it :)

Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I honestly really hate the angel wings they decided to go with. Kylie’s outfit is pretty ugly. #VSangelsdoitbetter 
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Featured Items: I actually think that  hairstyle looks adorable, same with the ribbon choker, I'm curious how expensive the clown make-up will be bc it's hardly worth something around 100 k-stars like other eye make-up we have in the closet. I really wish the dress hadn't been a full on gown though... Like what ball is my scary clown doll going to? Lmao

Kollection: The hair looks kinda oddly shaped and flat imo...it's not my favorite. The outfit is ok, nothing to rave about but I'm in LOVE with that fire ball handheld. I'm just so sad that it's a part of a kollection because I'm not about to spend about 700 k-stars chasing a fire ball. 

Weekend Event: The hair is cute but slicked back hair just isn't my fav. The dress is kinda basic looking? It's not bad but there's no wow factor at all and if these are items for kim's birthday I'm thoroughly disappointed. The clutch is just another clutch imo, which is always welcome but also not mindblowing.

Trendsetters: The fact that this week I probably won't finish in the top 5 because of ticket buyers for the second time in a row makes me love the fact that this is TS so much more :):) thank you so much Glu for ignoring all our feedback and giving me more reasons to hate SYS as a whole. I don't mind the halo being stuck to a hairstyle that much (even though, let's be real how hard would it be for them to make it a seperate item??) but the wings being attached to the outfit it SUCH a bummer because I don't like that glittery bodysuit with the nude bra all that much.

I'm really hoping the outfits we're gonna be seeing throughout the month are better than this bc this ain't it
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.