🗳️ SYS -10/3/19 - Theme: Amusement Park! (Surprise)

Comments

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts

Android
  • stargirIstargirI Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    please, let me know if you submit a fanny pack on android!! 💔
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    How did the voting go soooo quickly for first looks and has gone so molasses for other looks why 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    How did the voting go soooo quickly for first looks and has gone so molasses for other looks why 
    They’ve adjusted how they create...oops... calculate... our scores.  
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @stargirl I can submit the black one for you in about an hour, that works for you? 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

Looks 1-6. I wish my first one would’ve done better but other than that I’m pretty happy with my scores. My last look was inspired by @brunakkh and is my only one to score 50+ so far so thank you!!! Seeing inspo here has been very helpful because I have no idea what to submit lol, other than my trusty balloon in all colors 😂
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Yay @TrashleyKKH I spotted you and voted for you! You were the popular pick 💕

I got the same @Kkh_Anastasia
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I’m doing so bad and only broke 40 once. This is awful. Votes are so 50/50 so no matter how you style it’s going to score low most likely. Is it over yet. 😭
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    how did everyone stay basically on theme for London, but Theme Park turned into such a uncertainty?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts

Looks 3/4/5/6. I don’t think these looks are really “theme park” I’m just putting outfits together that I like... but they seem to be scoring well so I’ma keep doing what I’m doing! 

Seeing so many looks I love here, I’m really enjoying these events that let us use more clothes than just gowns. I think the switch was a shock initially but now people seem to be voting more for the “on theme” looks vs just the “prettiest” or “most glam” looks. I’m happy when I see dolls in casual gear winning popular vote against long dresses and evening attire! 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I totally agree @EmCharlotte! We’ve had so many gown themes; it’s honestly so refreshing 
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @Rikk refreshing is the right word! This VIP event I spent more stars on casual jackets and skirts and handhelds because I am confident they’ll be useful going forward. I used to only buy hairstyles and dresses because that was the only thing I could rely on to get me good scores. I got more for my stars too, as dresses can be so expensive compared to separates! 

I still love a good gown theme though 😂
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • CharMKkh33CharMKkh33 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Here are all my looks so far. These past few SYS themes have been killing me with votes
  • SophieFKKHSophieFKKH Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Hmmm  :/

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    edited October 2019

Enjoying a little morning walk with @thelifeofRaeRae 💞 It’s hard to walk in heels tbh but we stop every 10 minutes and put bandages on our feet. 🤪

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Voted for @ValerieGray. Hmm...is this you doll?🤔

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited October 2019

I really love the earnable hair but noticed something weird about it- theres a little piece towards the bottom of the neck that sticks out in front of earrings when in real life, it would never do this. @KalindaKing is this a glitch or is this how the hair is meant to be? 
  • pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

Balloons and handhelds for days 🙃
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    @Smuckies wow girl congrats on that AMAZING score. Its very well deserved. I really love that look!😍😍
    edited October 2019

Look 7. The balloon is really helping alot. And it looks good dyed. I still have black, icy blue and purple left. Im not wasting my pink dye😂. 
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    @Scarletkkh thank you 😍
    iOS player since July 2014 

Planning ahead. Going to my sister in law's little girls birthday party later today, so I wont have much time today. I wish we had a lookbook in the sys events. But knowing what I want to submit makes its easier. The first look is inspired by @Smuckies , I hope it does well for me like it did for her.😂. Thank you for the inspo😍
  • ShiviShivi Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    My last 4 looks. 
  • stargirIstargirI Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    @Ryley1e sorry I fell asleep, can you do it now? ❤

I just have no words🤦🏻‍♀️😂
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    I thought you guys were joking about the antlers but then there goes the probable ticket buyer of my group pulling them out lmao 

Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Probably wrong place to put this but the suspenders and stockings glitched and I love this look so much, I want to keep it on forever! 
    iOS player 
    level 69

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.