šŸ—³ļø SYS -10/3/19 - Theme: Amusement Park! (Surprise)

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I'm so sad to hear all the other unhappiness, and the game is one thing.Ā  But please dont worry about some one disagreeing. That whole system stinks. Ā We used to be in a forum without them, and so many fewer times did we hurt feelings. Ā Now itā€™s just so easy to hit a disagree. Ā  Ā 

But to to leave on the eve of The best time of year in the game, and forum would be a terrible thing. Ā I hope you change your mind sweet @SisSnappedLikeThanos.Ā  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I'm just going to spill my guts and leave, so here goesĀ 
    I'm done with this game
    I'm done with trendsetters
    I'm done with this forum
    and it sucks bc I really do love all of you so much, like ion think any of you have any idea how positive an impact having friends like you guys has had on me.Ā 
    ...but here recently the forum has felt really... uninviting? Maybe it's just me, but like... seeing that disagree on @HollySisk gorgeous outfit kinda sealed the deal. No one deserves that, especially not on that cute of a look. @HollySisk just wanna say:
    Image result for youre breathtaking
    But like, the constant drama, uptick in disagree trolls, sub-quality clothes, and how glu has been treating us here recently really has begun to sour my love for kkh. No game should feel like it's sucking your heart and soul out for 3 pixels.
    But this game does.
    I put in so much effort every week and it feels completely pointless. It's honestly beginning to make me see everyone else in my trendsetters as enemies and not competitors. I hate that, I hate thinking that way. Just earlier this week I let my paranoia and anxiety take over and falsely accused two people of buying tickets because it's such a common occurrence that you just kinda expect it.Ā Now I feel like a piece of sht, and if y'all two are reading this, words can't describe how sorry I am. I probably won't be forgiving myself for that one anytime here recently.
    But you know what?
    No.
    Game.
    Should.
    Be.
    Doing.
    This.
    To.
    It's.
    Players.
    No game should be run so that players regularly loose sleep.
    No game should be run so that what should be a fun event gets turned into a bidding frenzy, or even worse, a war zone.
    No game should be run so that competitors can't compete without wondering if the other one is cheating because "well, my votes and everyone else's votes have been weirdly low, why aren't yours??? are you BUYING tickets?!?1!1"Ā 
    And it's so draining to go week after week, doing the same monotonous thing and get nowhere. Here recently I haven't even found a way to make it into a hAhA FuNnY quip.
    It really is just... depressing? So, I think I'm going to be putting this community (and probably game) behind me.
    (but like, If for some weird reason, you do wanna keep in contact, just pm for my discord info)

I donā€™t blame ya! This game has become a chore at this point. With this particular event, I find it extremely boring and tedious, plus the voting (is just a little bit suspect to me) seems to be all over the place. On top of that,I and Iā€™m sure others might not finishšŸ˜Ÿ. It would be sad to see you go, but I UNDERSTAND. Believe me! Glu doesnā€™t seem to really give a šŸ¤¬!

āœŠšŸ¾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!āœŠšŸ¾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! šŸ‘šŸ¾šŸ‘šŸ¾
    šŸ‡µšŸ‡ø šŸ‡µšŸ‡ø šŸ‡µšŸ‡ø
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    I'm just going to spill my guts and leave, so here goesĀ 
    I'm done with this game
    I'm done with trendsetters
    I'm done with this forum
    and it sucks bc I really do love all of you so much, like ion think any of you have any idea how positive an impact having friends like you guys has had on me.Ā 
    ...but here recently the forum has felt really... uninviting? Maybe it's just me, but like... seeing that disagree on @HollySisk gorgeous outfit kinda sealed the deal. No one deserves that, especially not on that cute of a look. @HollySisk just wanna say:
    Image result for youre breathtaking
    But like, the constant drama, uptick in disagree trolls, sub-quality clothes, and how glu has been treating us here recently really has begun to sour my love for kkh. No game should feel like it's sucking your heart and soul out for 3 pixels.
    But this game does.
    I put in so much effort every week and it feels completely pointless. It's honestly beginning to make me see everyone else in my trendsetters as enemies and not competitors. I hate that, I hate thinking that way. Just earlier this week I let my paranoia and anxiety take over and falsely accused two people of buying tickets because it's such a common occurrence that you just kinda expect it.Ā Now I feel like a piece of sht, and if y'all two are reading this, words can't describe how sorry I am. I probably won't be forgiving myself for that one anytime here recently.
    But you know what?
    No.
    Game.
    Should.
    Be.
    Doing.
    This.
    To.
    It's.
    Players.
    No game should be run so that players regularly loose sleep.
    No game should be run so that what should be a fun event gets turned into a bidding frenzy, or even worse, a war zone.
    No game should be run so that competitors can't compete without wondering if the other one is cheating because "well, my votes and everyone else's votes have been weirdly low, why aren't yours??? are you BUYING tickets?!?1!1"Ā 
    And it's so draining to go week after week, doing the same monotonous thing and get nowhere. Here recently I haven't even found a way to make it into a hAhA FuNnY quip.
    It really is just... depressing? So, I think I'm going to be putting this community (and probably game) behind me.
    (but like, If for some weird reason, you do wanna keep in contact, just pm for my discord info)
    ....who would read about undeserved disagrees...and then hit disagreeĀæ???

• jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts
    edited October 2019

@SisSnappedLikeThanos šŸ™šŸ’™šŸ’™šŸ’™ thanks for bringing us memes and brightening our days when we were all needing it most. Love you to bits. It wonā€™t be the same around here without you but your happiness and health are most important.Ā šŸ’ž

So Glu please stop driving your customers away. This game is time consuming, expensive and frustrating. Everyone has already said it but games should be fun and an escape not a draining chore. Iā€™ve been feeling burnt out myself lately and can barely keep up with the forum which is one of my favorite parts of being in this community. EverythingĀ @SisSnappedLikeThanos said was exactly right please listen and make changes because you have such a dedicated batch of players but if you would make even the slightest changes you could make a world of difference and bring you even MORE dedicated players. Youā€™ve had members here (@SisSnappedLikeThanos!!!) literally ILLUSTRATE ideas for you and I want to believe behind the scenes some work is being done but update after update seeing the worst parts of the game being kept the same is discouraging and making me lose faith. Iā€™m not as eloquent as others here so I apologize for this mess but seeing someone so sweet getting beat down like this is heartbreaking I have to rant about this.

SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world šŸ’ž
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Also @SisSnappedLikeThanos Iā€™d love to be able to say things will change with the SYS in the update but honestly itā€™s so inherently flawed I think realistically itā€™s always gonna be noticeably biased. And youā€™re right, it creates a sense of paranoia about the perceived ā€˜enemyā€™.
    And itā€™s a great way for Glu to get their coin so even more so Iā€™m sceptical of any change coming. Even outside of ticket buyer tensions:
    people are incentivised to vote for the popular look which I think is why a lot of great on theme looks posted here score lower than deserved.Ā 

The blonde/blue eyed thing, yiiiiiiikes. Iā€™m glad you mentioned it. I personally made my doll look like myself so Iā€™m very conscious of having to change my features to score better.

So I kinda feel like, if itā€™s so flawed and itā€™s not making you happy itā€™s hard to ask you to stay. But outside of that Iā€™ve really enjoyed you adding positively to the forum, particularly your edits, but also uplifting other players.Ā 
    Maybe some day the forum and the game will return to being fully enjoyable, and you can then return too šŸ˜Š
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Looks 9-12:

Currently at no 2 as the ticketbuyer just keeps buying more tickets when I come closer...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Time to kiss the hair goodbye I think. At this rate, Iā€™m not even sure Iā€™m gonna be in the top 5. This sucks.

I play on iOS
  • ChloĆØ_KKHChloĆØ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos I'm so sorry to read this... you're a beautiful person and if you decide to stay here in the forum I'm sure you'd make a lot of people happy. I understand your feelings and I'm really sorry for this (btw, you're right)
    Android
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Should I buy this hairstyle? Agree or disagree to answer pls šŸ˜Š

One of my most worn hairstyles I love it šŸ„°Ā 
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Looks 1 - 9. I've missed 2 tickets due to flying back from Australia. I might get the hair, but only if I get 50s for my last looks!

Btw @SisSnappedLikeThanos - I absolutely get where you're coming from and sometimes a break is just what your soul needs! I've been away for a month travelling and whilst I still looked at the game on weekends, I didnt fret about missing an item. And not doing the midweek events was blissful! So much so I think I'm going to continue just completing weekend events now I'm back. And TS still makes me grind my teeth in frustration, but I've just accepted now that Glu won't change it and getting heated up about a virtual hairstyle or clothing item just isn't worth it.Ā 
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me!Ā 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Finally broke 40

iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 9 to 12. I'm quite happy with my scores this SYS!
    However, I've been experiencing a problem lately: when I watch a video to unlock used clothes, it first says that the item is unlocked, and when I try to submit a look with it it won't submit!! Did it happen to anyone else?

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    šŸ‡«šŸ‡·Ā  French gal ā›µ Avid sailor šŸ± Cat owner šŸ£ Sushi lover šŸ›ļø Museum workerĀ 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos so sorry to see you go, you're such a quality poster and you're hilarious and lovely.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I just submitted the bear if someone wants it on iOS šŸ§øĀ 

edit: itā€™s done
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    this sys sucks
    uh hi
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    29 VOTES!!! new lowscore yes girls
    uh hi
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Ā Looks 1-12 in order, I will be getting the earnable hair because I have two looks left and only 55 points left, I was struggling in the beginning and the balloon was a life saver for me!!
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    asking again.. android users please i want to buy that hair!!!

android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    Top 4 looks so far, cotton candy and balloons have been winners for me so far.
    No tickets buyers....yet!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @naomi_nai did you find it? I saw it a few times while voting just now!
    iOS
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    My looks 9 to 12, not scoring too badly;Ā 
    of course Iā€™m well aware that nobody would really go to an amusement park wearing high heeled tight-high boots, short dresses and jewelry, but sadly the more casual looks are scoring poorly so, like many other players, I had to adapt the styling to what the voter wantĀ 
    #frustrating

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹šŸ•šŸ
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts

Got the hair! Its pretty cute. šŸ’•

she/her | android player šŸŒ¼ english isn't my first languageĀ 

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Ok so Iā€™m definitely not going to be getting the last earnable as I highly doubt my last look is gonna get 56 votes, so Iā€™m just gonna do a daft look. If anyone is looking for any particular items on iOS, if Iā€™ve got them I can submit in about 5 hours so get your requests in!Ā 

I think the scores in my group are some of the lowest Iā€™ve seen at this stage of SYS. Usually by 13 tickets, a few people have got the last earnable. Iā€™ll be interested to see how many people actually make it to the hair.

I play on iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.