🗳️ SYS -10/3/19 - Theme: Amusement Park! (Surprise)

Comments

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I need exactly 40 on both of my last outfits to get the hair. Which would normally be easy, but the voters hate me right now so.....I’m stressed lol. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos omg i don't know what to say, i'm so sad to see you go and i'll miss you so freaking much! Do your doll have an insta? And as many others already have said thank you for your funny memes and good vibes you spread. <3 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts

i give up
    uh hi
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    @AliBryant still nothing, i was voting just now
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    edited October 2019
    are you kidding me 😫 girl who realized she wasn’t going to get the earnable hair bought multiple tickets to catch up, now she’s in first. hopefully i can beat her..
    iOS platform
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2019
    So suprisingly my last look skyrocketed high for me y'all. I'm pretty shooketh that look got me 51 votes. I really enjoyed this event :smile: still #1 on ts. Really grateful that these ladies on my ts group is playing fair and square and isnt fighting me for 1st place this week. I've also noticed that I was basically competing with mostly basic dolls at my leaderboard though. They already know that I'm the true trendsetter of the ts group of this week :smiley:

And to finished off, my doll is celebrating and ofc had to travel with her fur baby along 😍🥰🐶

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    Aight imma head out 

i think this shows ve while in the beginning people tend to vote and dress more according to the theme through the end no one gives an f 🤷🏻‍♀️

Girl this is why I can never copy looks from the forum, it never works out for me 😪
    I don't really care about the bun or the TS dress but my scores are plummeting to mid-30s when they were getting mid-40s just a day ago and my style hasn't changed at all 😨
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Latest looks

Android player
    My Facebook account for everyone https://facebook.com/diana.nurmasheva.5 ❤

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    SugarK said:
    There is something that has been bothering me for a while, but it’s a tricky issue to talk about, however with all the recent comments and dissatisfaction being expressed I feel like I have to say this. I am not saying this on a personal level, individuals aside, I am saying this objectively. Glu employees should not be competing in events for players and taking rewards from players (paying customers).  I understand it is helpful for Glu to see issues from a players perspective, but Glu employees should not be “rewarded” with prizes meant for players.
    I’m probably wrong but I assumed the employees just got everything for free like how Kalinda can show is her doll in kollection prizes and earnables and weekend gift box stuff etc - I just thought their games would be credited with everything as a perk of the job? If they are playing the SYS and submitting looks and competing completely honestly (no extra free tickets or speciak treatment) than I don’t really mind if they win as they’re just playing the same as us?  
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    @simoon that look deserved so many more votes!!
    thank you :(. this sys just aint it
    uh hi
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Just got the bun! I'm in second place behind the ticket buyer, she has 758 points now 🤦‍♀️ one more ticket to go and this sys will be finally over 🎉

Android
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I need 53 points in my last look to get the hair so I can say goodbye to it 😔 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I need 118 points between my last 2 looks and that is definitely not happening.
  • FranciscaFrancisca Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I love seeing your high scoring looks as inspo so I decided to share my last few looks, maybe they help someone😄 I am so grateful to the voters who liked my looks. Been number one on TS since day one and no ticketbuyers in sight yet so Im hopeful (or naive) they might not steal my spot this time:) 

iOS 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    @Francisca I love your looks.
  • rissarissarissarissarissarissa Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    edited October 2019
    X

Wow @Francisca I was going to share the same type of thing! Love the pigtails!

anyway I’ve only hit 50 ONCE before this SYS so if anyone needs inspo, please feel free to take some! Hoping I can out-earn my ticket buyer based on points alone...
    i dont know how to play. all i know is dye jacket, dye jacket in 3 more colors, and LIE
  • rissarissarissarissarissarissa Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Also just as a comment on lower scores on casual looks - obviously things like gowns and such don’t fit the theme, but it might help the frustration to view it as “themed fashion show” and not “comfy outfits to go on rides in”, although if those comfy outfits work, that’s great!! I would guess it’s just more fun for voters to vote on a fantasy of what you can wear to a theme park as opposed to reality where you’d get hair in your mouth or flash someone on accident with many of these!
    i dont know how to play. all i know is dye jacket, dye jacket in 3 more colors, and LIE
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    going to get flamed for this but oh well; I get more frustrated seeing super off theme looks getting 50s then I get with ticket buyers. It is messed up that on theme outfits are getting 20/30 points but mini skirts and heels are getting 50s!? the theme is THEME PARK. what theme park are your dolls going to where a low cut, razzle dazzle cocktail dress and stilettos is a suitable outfit?! I’m not mad at the people submitting because we all just want the earnables but I can’t stand seeing it 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    I'm ready for this event to be over my scores are all over the place and all I want is the bun and ice-cream. Good luck to all you fashionistas I hope you get the bun and ice-cream too🤞🏼
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    SugarK said:
    There is something that has been bothering me for a while, but it’s a tricky issue to talk about, however with all the recent comments and dissatisfaction being expressed I feel like I have to say this. I am not saying this on a personal level, individuals aside, I am saying this objectively. Glu employees should not be competing in events for players and taking rewards from players (paying customers).  I understand it is helpful for Glu to see issues from a players perspective, but Glu employees should not be “rewarded” with prizes meant for players.
    I’m probably wrong but I assumed the employees just got everything for free like how Kalinda can show is her doll in kollection prizes and earnables and weekend gift box stuff etc - I just thought their games would be credited with everything as a perk of the job? If they are playing the SYS and submitting looks and competing completely honestly (no extra free tickets or speciak treatment) than I don’t really mind if they win as they’re just playing the same as us?  

What I mean is they shouldn’t be taking a position in the reward rankings so that players are bumped down, for example placing first, second, etc., in Trendsetters.

I have played many games and there are none where employees, moderators, or any representatives of the company are allowed to compete against players. Again, I will reiterate that this is NOT personal, it is solely directed at Glu’s terrible business practices. 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Wow @Francisca I’m gonna recreate your look for my last submission... I’m sure I won’t get the same result as you but a score like that can be my last hope
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

@Maria2019 Thank you so much😄
    @rissarissarissa I love your looks as well!😄 
    @Ohemilie I guess since I just shared these looks that you are talking about I am one of these people and I am sorry you dont like seeing them. Yes, you are right, heels and fancy mini dresses aint really on theme in reality. However it is a Kim Kardashian game, and I believe the karjenners would rock heels even to an amusement park just for the insta pics😄 again I agree with you but I prefer my doll to be extra and I wish everyone with 100% on-theme looks super high scores😄

iOS 
    @AmandaMKkh Wishing you a lots of luck and I truly hope you get that last earnable❤️
    iOS 
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited October 2019
    🥴
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I dont work for glu.  I earn and buy tickets like any other player. I didnt think you were talking about me, but  wanted to put it out there for any newer members who might think that I do work for glu. I don't.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Maree_kkh said:
    But like, the constant drama, uptick in disagree trolls...
    ....who would read about undeserved disagrees...and then hit disagree¿???

Someone who needs a lot of attention! It’s passive aggressive so I just ignore them

I’ll miss you @sissnappedlikethanos 😊 You do whatever makes you happiest! We’ll be here in case participating feels right again.

I finally passed the girl in my trendsetters group so she went and submitted the exact same look as my last one lmao
    Wow...I’m almost impressed with how annoying this is 😂
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Finally got the hair. I like that the hair can either be a glamorous updo or a messy bun for chill time 
    IOS Player 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.