🗳️ SYS -10/3/19 - Theme: Amusement Park! (Surprise)

Comments

• lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Every time I come within 30 votes of her, the doll in first submits a ticket. So long and farewell to the gold dye and dress 😩 I can’t really blame her though, I think she’s going for the earnable hair as no one else in my group is even close.
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Can someone tell me how to turn off in app purchases on iphone? My clumsy fingers keep accidently almost buying things
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Can someone tell me how to turn off in app purchases on iphone? My clumsy fingers keep accidently almost buying things
    Are you using current operating system?  Steps changed recently 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Francisca said:
    @Maria2019 Thank you so much😄
    @rissarissarissa I love your looks as well!😄 
    @Ohemilie I guess since I just shared these looks that you are talking about I am one of these people and I am sorry you dont like seeing them. Yes, you are right, heels and fancy mini dresses aint really on theme in reality. However it is a Kim Kardashian game, and I believe the karjenners would rock heels even to an amusement park just for the insta pics😄 again I agree with you but I prefer my doll to be extra and I wish everyone with 100% on-theme looks super high scores😄

I do genuinely love all your looks but girl you would freeze to death at the theme parks round here 😂♥️
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @ellyelephant go to settings and write “disable” or “limit” in the search bar and you should see a app store setting. 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

@MarianiPoizen do u have the monkey? 
    iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen do you have the blue big glittery ballgown? Finally have enough diamonds 😀
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • rissarissarissarissarissarissa Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Haha oh man was Thanos right about the forums being uninviting. Only took what, 20 posts for me to see it? Sorry for trying to help, I’ll delete it and leave x
    i dont know how to play. all i know is dye jacket, dye jacket in 3 more colors, and LIE
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I love the earnable hair

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    edited October 2019
    @ellyelephant go to settings and write “disable” or “limit” in the search bar and you should see a app store setting. 
    nothing comes up for purchases :(
    HollySisk said:
    I’m not sure😬 I dont have the most recent iOS if that helps
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Kkh_Anastasia yes I have the monkey. 
    @Katinkae sorry no I don’t have the blue ball gown.
    I play on iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @Ohemilie well it's true that submitting looks with mini skirts and thighhigh boots isn't exactly "on-theme" .  Heck, I even shared looks like that on this thread and have gotten a ton of disagrees lol. But, I didn't even care because I knew what the voters expected to see from me style wise. And I also knew what kind of competition that I was getting myself into. And while voting, yes I did noticed that sneakers were considered to be the popular vote too just like heels so it could've been 50/50. But, I'm just speaking from my personal experience with all sys casual themes in general. Ive tried submitting causal looks with sneakers on and my votes did happened to suffer though. However,  I rather submit glammed casual looks than let my scores to struggle only because the voters on my game are displeased to see me dressing up in casual mode. Because irl, I most certainly wouldn't dressup like that to an amusement park for sure.  But, like @Francisca has stated that this is only just a game and shouldn't be taken so seriously.

@Francisca

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• FranciscaFrancisca Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    I do genuinely love all your looks but girl you would freeze to death at the theme parks round here 😂♥️
    Well I am taking my boyfriends jacket when the first wind hits me both in-game and real life so not my problem😛❤️

iOS 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    my iPad and iPhone are on different versions of the operating system so hopefully one of these will work for you 
    tap Settings, tap Screen Time, tap Content & Privacy Restrictions, tap iTunes & App Store Purchases, tap In-App Purchases, slide bar to turn feature off 

if that doesn’t work for you, try this 
    tap Settings, tap General, tap Restrictions, slide bar of In App Purchases to turn it off 

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    HollySisk said:
    HollySisk said:
    my iPad and iPhone are on different versions of the operating system so hopefully one of these will work for you 
    tap Settings, tap Screen Time, tap Content & Privacy Restrictions, tap iTunes & App Store Purchases, tap In-App Purchases, slide bar to turn feature off 

if that doesn’t work for you, try this 
    tap Settings, tap General, tap Restrictions, slide bar of In App Purchases to turn it off 

Thank you so much!!
    @MarianiPoizen would you like to submit it? 💕
    iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @Carol Davida I don't speak for everyone but I don't mind the heels and miniskirts. I could see an Instagram model wearing that stuff to take pictures. What gets me is the completely off-theme handhelds. Themed fashion show or not, ain't nobody bringing their passports, picnic baskets and tennis rackets to an indoor amusement park like K-world 🤷🏻‍♀️

Aside from that I agree with you, I've worn sneakers once this event and got a 36 so I'm sticking with heels now lol 
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

Looks 6-12

Annnd finally my highest score this SYS 😛
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @pinkrainbow yas girl a well deserved score *high-five to that * 🙌🏾
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    the girl who i thought was buying tickets to “just catch up” is sitting at 624 points right now when she wasn’t even in the top 5 before 🙃 another girl and i were fairly competing for first place until this ticket buyer showed up and it really sucks that now neither of us is going to get the dress
    iOS platform
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    My doll is really going to need to purchase many ice cream cones to feel better after this SYS weekend event. Pity party going on right now. She needs to eat her sadness away with all the junk found at a carnival.

So many great looks this weekend. I'm very impressed. I just don't know how to dress for this one. What I don't understand is why I score so low on some but then I see someone wearing something very similar, if not almost exact and they are the popular pick. Not saying in anyway that my looks are copied, just a bit annoyed that it's a good look on others but clearly not on me. I ran out of clothes that went along with the theme. Instead of wearing a ball gown or something that really didn't make sense for the theme, I went with this look. I have never scored so low. 
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    i only have jeans and t shirts in my closet so i don't use any Of the clothes my doll have in her wardrobe. this is not realistic for me.
    the forum is a bit rough, especialy for new players, i'm only here for the spoilers etc. i already gave up in make new friends. my advice is try not read the sys thread.
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    @ashleydianem the underside of a breaching humpack whale is the new black
    hackers can burn in hell
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    11-14 looks
    My last look was copied from @Francisca and got me my highest score in this sys but unfortunately it wasn’t enough, I’m sad I didn’t complete the event but right now I just hope I can get the ice cream 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    For me, this SYS has surprisingly been a breeze. I found a combo that works well — colorful hair + rock ‘n roll separates + balloon.

My average is higher than last week and I’m going to finish the event in both my girl and guy games. I’ve been in first almost the whole time; no ticket buyers yet either! I’m happy 😊

• FranciscaFrancisca Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh I am sorry doll, you absolutely deserved better scores with the super cute outfits and even cuter handhelds:( 
    iOS 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    This SYS was quite chilled for me. I was getting really high scores as soon as I figured out that the balloon was the key 😂 🎈 Thank you so much for the inspos!
    I’m first one so far, as the ticket buyer stopped submitting looks some time ago. There are two lovely dolls just behind me, one of them is reading this forum, as quite a lot of her looks came from here. 
    Here is my favourite look, although the boots don’t scream “theme park”.

~ iOS player ~
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.