🗳️ SYS -10/3/19 - Theme: Amusement Park! (Surprise)

Comments

• champagne_mamichampagne_mami Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I just want top 5 at this point 😖😩😩
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @Jasper1385 I'm sorry doll that the voters are being mean to you. Sometimes these voters can be so unfair and unpredictable asf at times. But are you a newer player though? I can understand that the sys event can be much tougher for newer players. I'm assuming that could be the reason why. You probably could've been paired up with a longtime player who has a bigger wardrobe though. And it's tough competition so that's explains why this event has been difficult for you 😕
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Francisca you’re really sweet thank you💗 I’m just relieved that this happen in this sys as I can live without the hair, maybe next time I’ll be luckier 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• EmmieDollEmmieDoll Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
     Yall I’m so sad 😭 everyone in my group killed this sys so I’m not getting the ice cream
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I actually in a chill group this week. This girl and I always switched between 1st and 2nd place but she just used another ticket orherwise, I was first. But It’s cool, as long a I get my icecream🤗
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I'm currently second and the first doll is a male... 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Surprise! Somebody in my group who was in second place last I checked just jumped 150 points! 

& I really thought I was gonna get first place in a chill group for a minute there, wow 🤡
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Surprise! Somebody in my group who was in second place last I checked just jumped 150 points! 

& I really thought I was gonna get first place in a chill group for a minute there, wow 🤡
    How dare you be so naive?! 😂
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Me checking my ts group. I'm ready if a doll starts acting funny with me on ts lol 😆😆😆😆

This doll who's currently 2nd place on my ts group has 589 points. I'm currently in the lead 1st place and have 599 points. Hopefully she doesnt submit anymore looks 🤞🏽

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Looks 11-14. Last two looks didn't do well but I don't care since I have a ticket buyer ahead me 🤷‍♀️

Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2019
    <3 good luck dolls.  i just submitted my last ticket.  Unless a tb fights starts then im all in. Lol. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Since this was an Amusement Park theme, this event should have been fun. Instead it's hard to remain in the top 5. Goodbye ice cream I'm not getting. 
    Platform: Android

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I'm in 8th place now. I've been ending up like this for several weeks now. It's making me want to give up altogether and just uninstall this game...

Image result for cry gif
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I've submitted almost all of my looks with heels, skirts, because that's what I would wear to an amusement park!

I've been first this whole SYS, but I think a ticket buyer might pass me... I'd love to get the dress but I won't be mad if I don't. 

Anyway, looks 13 to 15 (thanks to that extra ticket I accidentally used...)

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    edited October 2019
    I need the forums help.  <3  Everybody think real real hard "Rumpel..wake up". She needs to submit her last look to get the hair, and beat me.  We've been bouncing back and forth in 1 and 2, hoping to end in a tie. We got it this far, 43 points and we tie.  So first...we focus for her to wake up, then we all wish her a 43.   
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @soundspretty mine doesn’t say that?
    It's honestly so hard to understand what the voters really like/want every week. The first day is always the day where people are trying to submit looks that actually fits the theme. Then, people realize that basic/casual looks are scoring super low and this is where you starting to see the voting booth with dolls wearing high heels, sexy looks and sometimes gowns, no matter what the theme is. 

I don't put the blame on the dolls because I'm doing the exact same when my looks are scoring very poorly. I just wish we could stick to the theme and not being forced to be off theme to get higher votes.

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    I was at first place and out of nowhere these 2 came and snatched my spot. I’m kinda sad now :(

• VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this but I noticed this hair/earring glitch.

I was so excited to get this hair and now I can't unsee it.. 
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas can we get this fixed please?!?!?!
  • ShiviShivi Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Are you kidding me??? The SAME look first got a freaking 47 and now when I actually needed it to win the hair it got a freaking 31??? And I don’t have any more looks😭😭
    Glu can we have gown themed SYS this update??? Atleast they are consistent unlike these themes

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I finally got enough diamonds to buy this bear 🐻 I love the hair from this event too 

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Is there a reason why the theme is called Amusement Park in the preview, but Theme Park in the earnables screen/voting booth? I get that they’re interchangeable but I’ve never noticed two different names in other SYS events. lol
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
    edited October 2019
    The kids are home from Comicon. I'm exhausted.  What happened to my fun weekend?  Have a small dinner party and it shoots the weekend to pieces.  And how do you get guests to leave after the 8th hour?  I have old tapes of radio talk shows, and crank calls, We usually put those on the stereo after a while, they decide it's time to go.  <3

ETA:  Just saw my 1st Christmas commercial/promo for the season.  October 6th, Halloween nearly a month away and they have a Christmas promo.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Oh my gosh, so much to process
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos you’ve been a breath of fresh air since the moment you jumped on this forum. You made us lol from day 1 and your art has stunned me. I agree with everything you said and my heart aches at the thought of you not being around anymore. I will miss you so much. 
    @AmandaMKkh the fact that your looks scored so poorly this week is ludicrous. I kept seeing your looks and thinking your votes were bound to pick up at some point. I don’t know what happened but I’m sorry because you deserved to get the hair.
    @MarianiPoizen you really made me laugh with your random outfit and I loved it!! Kudos to you for taking the funny route and not letting this event get to you 👍
    @Ohemilie as usual I 100% co-sign everything you said.
    to all the newer players, hang in there, this forum is super fun and full to the brim of nice girls and maybe 1 or 2 trolls, and just keep participating and having fun!! I’m always here to chat if you wanna chat 💓
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Of course a ticket buyer appeared one hour before the end of the event. I’ve been second (always losing to a ticket buyer) for too long, I’m tired of even trying
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    edited October 2019
    The ticket war in my group had begun. Two girls are at 700+ votes and still going. I have one ticket left and I was planning to repeat this outfit that got 48 votes before but now I'm worried it's going to get a 30 and I'll get booted out of the top 5 😰😰😰 what do voters want from meeeeeee 😭

Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
    I was second during the whole event, sometimes first, 3 people came out of nowhere and I'm 5th right now. At this point, I just hope I'll stay at this place so I can get the ice cream.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.