šŸ—³ļø SYS -10/3/19 - Theme: Amusement Park! (Surprise)

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Well a ticket buyer from the last hour ended up with 700+ so I didnā€™t win even though I was in first literally the whole time. Iā€™m annoyed of course, but at least I really love all the prizes I did get!!!

Heres my lowest & highest scores this time:

platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Outfit with the hair and ice cream

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Iā€™m so happy! I came in 1st in both games. Luka got his highest score ever ā€” 57 votes!

Here are my best and worst scores:

What do male dolls get for 1st place?Ā 
    80 k-stars, dye, etc. since they donā€™t get any new clothes anymore. I think the dress should go to the top female! Itā€™s a shame that no one gets it
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts

@nubcake i was just about to post this! haha credits to @AngelineJ for the knockoff dress.

i came second due to a basic ticket buyer, really sucks as i wouldā€™ve gotten the dress but what can you do šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    iOS platform
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I got second! I had a last minute (literally within the last 10 minutes) ticket buyer #dissapointedbutnotsurprised. I'm happy I got the hair, I had exactly 575 points with 14 tickets so I got lucky. My whole group scored low, me and 1st place were the only ones to reach the earnable hair. I'm beyond happy I got the ice cream (rainbow sherbet?) cone, my scores were sooooo low (lowest was 27 and I had quite a few in the 30s, I didn't break 50 once) and I was kind of sad I wouldn't get it because I was below 5th the first day or so. This sys was hard imo, I really tried my best but I still had no idea what voters wanted.Ā 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Oh man I came in 5th, collected my precious ice cream, and checked again a couple of minutes later and had slid to 6th. I've heard of it happening but never had it happen to me before! Lucky I got in early, that was too close.
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I ended up being 9th place, and I donā€™t really care I got almost all earnables (not the hair) and thats fine cause I didn't like it. I did a small roadtrip so I didn't have a ton of time to play and thats why my looks were random ones with high 30's scores, I didn't play the whole weekend as usual and oh man, it felt so good to not being worried about the game.Ā 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts

Used a ticket to make up for the crappy 26 that I got.. turns out I needed it to make the last earnable anyway.. I could have fought number 1 for the dress.. (I'm pretty sure she was a ticket buyer, too), but the dress just wasn't worth it to me this time... :/Ā 
    So I headed over to my art gallery opening.(I bought it this week during VIP) We served this yummy sherbet! :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

I love the bodice and the silky texture!

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Only 2nd but glad that I felt like I had a fair shot at the dress this week cuz my 1st placer wasnā€™t too crazy, I think mightā€™ve just used one ticket to secure the win...

My dollā€™s still on a sugar high from all the sweet treats she had at K World this weekend. Put down the ice cream, babe! We need to get ready *back in shape* for Kimā€™s bday party!!!
    iOS daily player ā€¢Ā Doll: MadisonĀ šŸ¦‹šŸ˜Š
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Iā€™m so upset. Ā I couldnā€™t even get the ice cream. I finished the event. Ā I han an average of 42.5 and I got sixth place. Ā In the last hours new ticket buyers appeared and bumped me to 9th place. Ā Submitted the last tickets but only managed to get 6 th place. Ā So unfair! Only like 2 of the dolls in the top 5 spots deserved it, the rest were just ticket buyers.

My dollā€™s insta: Hyami.kkhĀ 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I finished 3rd, second place was a male doll that passed me by one point lol but I just wanted the ice cream so I'm happy

These are my lowest, highest and favorite

Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Worst, best and favorite look, once again ticket buyers took the dress I deserved, same old story šŸ™„

In other news, I loved the earnable hair and ice cream!

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me:Ā https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarksĀ šŸ§ššŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøāœØšŸ’ž
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @Rikk the male dolls donā€™t get new items anymore like Glu isnā€™t even making them anymore??
    edited October 2019
    @cntarr they might get new stuff in the future, who knows? But I donā€™t think so... they donā€™t get SYS or TS clothes, weekend event clothes, updated items to buy in the wardrobe, etc.

Sadly they donā€™t get diamonds either so itā€™s hard to get old stuff that I like. The abandonment of male dolls in the game is why you donā€™t see a lot of male dolls represented here on the forum anymore.

I wear a mix of womenā€™s and menswear irl so I like playing a male game too for the fashion!
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @Rikk oh wow I had no clue they stopped making male clothing, Iā€™m so shocked right now and plus this game has been going in a downward spiral and Iā€™m nervous that they are just going to cancel the gamešŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬
    edited October 2019
    @cntarr that probably will happen sometime in the next few years...I know it happened with the Kendall & Kylie game. I sense that the game is being scaled back in terms of content, so Iā€™m preparing myself for when that happens šŸ˜‚ But we still have some time to enjoy the game, so enjoy the ride and donā€™t worry about it too much.

I just hope all the Throwback items are added to the boxes when the game getting shelved eventually happens. (In KKG the boxes werenā€™t updated so players will never get a lot of items.) Thatā€™s my one wish!
  • SophieFKKHSophieFKKH Registered Users, Member 44 Posts

4th place, despite 3 major ticket buyers. šŸ˜‚

HollySisk said:
    Itā€™s frustrating when the male dolls donā€™t get new items that are unisex but Glu only gives to the girl dolls. Ā Thereā€™s no reason other than lack of even minimal effort by Glu that the male dolls couldnā€™t win the TS ice cream cone.Ā 
    Thank you! I completely agree. The handhelds for male dolls are realllly limited unless youā€™ve been actively playing for a long time! Each SYS Iā€™m like, ā€œso I guess Iā€™ll dye this duffel bag a few new colors...ā€ šŸ˜‚
  • BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
    Hey dolls!! Can anyone who saw/read it tell me where I can see the spoilers for the "angel wing" outfit that I heard us going to be a Trendsetters prize? I'm searching the threads but don't have a lot of time to read right now & need to prepare myself for thisĀ  :|Ā  Thank you!! <3
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
  • BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
    @Smuckies thank you so much dear!!Ā  :)
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    my SYS gear. it's been in the 90s here and my AC is acting up so the thought of that ice cream kept me going all weekend.

my high looks, i deleted my low and I'm too lazy to screenshot it again

once i started using that hair, my scores did better

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

I won and I canā€™t believe it!! I have been a victim to ticketbuyers for the last ....... so many that I forgot what my last first was šŸ˜‚ I had a really strong lead the entire time so I feel very happy I was able to end the event fairly. Loving the t$ dress with @webra @Naimonster and @AngelineJ!!Ā 
    My lowest, favorite and highest looks:

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Long story short: was 1st the whole weekend then today the four girls behind me bought tickets yay I ended up 5th.Ā 

she/her | android player šŸŒ¼ english isn't my first languageĀ 

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    edited October 2019
    In 1st the entire time, then the last 15 minutes a TB strikes. Hereā€™s the low/high and fave looks. Also my doll taking one last ride in the theme park eating that well deserved ice cream!

Also @SisSnappedLikeThanos, you will be missed! Hope you return back to the forum soon.
  • ValentineRoseValentineRose Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    LowestĀ 

And my highest scoring looks also happened to be my favourite ones as wellĀ 

I didnā€™t reach the hair and i came in 4th in trendsetters with about 2 or 3 TBs but I only cared about the ice creamĀ 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.