šŸŽ† KK:H v10.4 Update - Birthday & Costumes & Fun

Comments

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I am excited for the update! Halloween updates always been my favourite and I really hope there are plenty of fun costumes. The clown makeup look a bit sparse. Would be great on white base paint foundation. You canā€™t do subtle clown makeup šŸ¤”. I was hoping for a red look like from ā€œITā€ or a blue and red eye look ala Harley Quinn for Suicide Squad. I can see myself using the red string for other looks but the gown i would have prefer without the red dots on the skirt. It looks more accidental than purposeful when the dots are that small and sporadic.Ā 

The fire look. Would prefer this hair which is closer to the inspiration. But the fireball šŸ”„ is everything.Ā 

The weekend event Ā items are cool! But it would be great if the clutch is earnable.Ā 

Ā I think the angel wings and halo look is stunning but I expected Glu to put their best looks in TS and Kollection, so I am not too surprised by that.Ā 

I hope we are at least having a pop up store or another fashion shows for clothes route for this update. Can we get maybe like a small baby wings? Like those on Alessandro and Kendall.Ā 

But overall, I am excited for the update! I do hope Glu listen to our feedback and address the videos and TS problems eventually.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    As someone who dosent celebrate Halloween in my country, costumes are just an ok thing for me :/Ā 

For me the Featured Itens and Trendsetter are just ok for me!
    BUT
    I FREACKIN LOVE the Kolection and Weekend Event soooo mutch!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Halloween is massive in Ireland and everyone gets so into it so Iā€™m thrilled with the new Halloween outfits! I canā€™t wait! Like everyone else said Iā€™m disappointed the wings are in the TS because I havenā€™t come first in well over a month so unless I want to buy tones of tickets (and perhaps still miss out) I will have get it in a TB box later!!Ā 

To add a bit off topic! Can Glu add a closet wishlist section where throughout the month we can add items to the wishlist we want to buy it would help so much as once a VIP month event comes around I can never remember what I want from the closet šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    My prediction is that the angel wing costume will be first place and then the halo hair will be 2-5th because they know we will N.E.V.E.R. use it and only pay money to get the angel wing set. For example glu did that with this beautiful star dress and they put it first place when this butt ugly hair was 2-5th
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Ā :/Ā 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I personally would rather not have Kimā€™s bday items in those special boxes, I would rather have them added to the TB sale for Black Friday! I hate gambling with my stars on boxesĀ 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    I cant really say much about the costumes because Halloween is not a big thing where I live, so Iā€™m not invested in it.
    But I hope the non-Halloween items, like Kimā€™s birthday are good too!
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Letā€™s have at least one gown sys in this update šŸ„ŗ
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me:Ā https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarksĀ šŸ§ššŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøāœØšŸ’ž
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Halloween is massive in Ireland and everyone gets so into it so Iā€™m thrilled with the new Halloween outfits! I canā€™t wait! Like everyone else said Iā€™m disappointed the wings are in the TS because I havenā€™t come first in well over a month so unless I want to buy tones of tickets (and perhaps still miss out) I will have get it in a TB box later!!Ā 

To add a bit off topic! Can Glu add a closet wishlist section where throughout the month we can add items to the wishlist we want to buy it would help so much as once a VIP month event comes around I can never remember what I want from the closet šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ
    I looovvvveeee this suggestion! Wishlist pleaseĀ 
    Personally I would use a wishlist a lot and it would help so much when it comes to VIP instead during a VIP I panic buy and get items I never use!Ā 
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    Also if thereā€™s not a costume Halloween themed SYS I will be highly disappointedĀ 
    The problem is for players who havenā€™t been playing since the game started like me I only joined in January so I have one Halloween item and itā€™s the toto bag from a gold box! So itā€™s good but not very inclusive to newer players or for people less than around 2 years on the game !
    I have only one Halloween costume but Iā€™ve already looked up ideas for diy Halloween costumes for my doll just from my general closet. So you can be creative with it :)
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    The problem is for players who havenā€™t been playing since the game started like me I only joined in January so I have one Halloween item and itā€™s the toto bag from a gold box! So itā€™s good but not very inclusive to newer players or for people less than around 2 years on the game !
    I have only one Halloween costume but Iā€™ve already looked up ideas for diy Halloween costumes for my doll just from my general closet. So you can be creative with it :)
    Right! I came up with this - I would only have to spend 40 k-stars for the lipsĀ 

iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I also think that Halloween themed SYS would be great! Iā€™ve been playing for only a year and a bit, but Iā€™d love to use my creativity to create outfits on theme! šŸ˜ā¤ļø
    ~ iOS player ~
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

It looks like Iā€™m finally about to get some use of this makeup we got in gift boxes last Christmas. Itā€™s not flattering at all on my doll usually. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
    iOS šŸ“²
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    šŸ‡øšŸ‡ŖšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŖšŸ‡øšŸ‡Ŗ

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @kaydencekkh totally agree like the hair you have on your profile pic was from last year and itā€™s totally AMAZING!!!!!
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited October 2019
    It would be great if they did a change in trendsetters, like, letting each player choose from the beginning if theyā€™re willing to buy tickets or not, so we know from the start what weā€™re facing instead of getting angry and disappointed at the end because of ticket buyers, imo
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me:Ā https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarksĀ šŸ§ššŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøāœØšŸ’ž
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    On a positive note: I really enjoyed last updates quest line, it was fun having a interactive quest where I got to sht all over Willow again! ā™”źˆ .Ģ® źˆĀ 
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    KKH_Raven said:
    On a positive note: I really enjoyed last updates quest line, it was fun having a interactive quest where I got to sht all over Willow again! ā™”źˆ .Ģ® źˆĀ 
    Sending you hearts @KKH_Raven šŸ˜‚ā¤ļø
  • JessKKHJessKKH Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Can we finally get a return of storylines to weekend events please and more storylines during updates because it's incredibly BORING right now.Ā 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Really excited about the fireball!!! Canā€™t wait to look like I have magic powers! Also canā€™t wait to see what else there is when the update finally comes through. Really wanna decorate the bel air place again!
    iOS daily player ā€¢Ā Doll: MadisonĀ šŸ¦‹šŸ˜Š
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Might be an unpopular opinion but I donā€™t like that gold dress and hair in the spoilers and I really hope that they arenā€™t Kimā€™s bday event items šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Ā Last year the event was amazing and the years before always have the best hairsĀ 
    I think the bottom part of the hair is pretty, but I hate how it's slicked back. I really hope it's not the b-day event outfit either.Ā 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.