🗳️ SYS -10/3/19 - Theme: Amusement Park! (Surprise)

Comments

• pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

Soo I bought a ticket very last minute in hopes of getting the hair (I wouldn’t have knocked first place out of first, I just wanted to finish... although first place knocked me out first by buying tickets 🤪). The problem is, I took too long to make an outfit, and by the time I submitted, time was up, and my new look didn’t get any votes. Is there any way I can get that ticket back? 😬 Defs won’t be buying tickets 5 minutes before the event ends in the future 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    @pinkrainbow keep checking the rankings and if by tomorrow that look doesn't have votes or you don't get the hair, let Kalinda or Eggs know
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

Thanks to @AngelineJ I feel better about not winning the dress. 
  • pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    @pinkrainbow keep checking the rankings and if by tomorrow that look doesn't have votes or you don't get the hair, let Kalinda or Eggs know
    Thanks! I’ll keep an eye out!
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited October 2019

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    This is the most aggressively colourful outfit I could come up with to match the ice cream

• FranciscaFrancisca Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    This week no one decided to become a crazy ticketbuyer in my group and I am so happy I could keep my first place. Also this is literally the first dress that I like with these earrings. They match perfectly😄

iOS 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

came in second place but didn’t have any ticket buyers which was nice! my average was 42.1 - I’m just glad I made it to the earnable hair. funny how coming in second doesn’t feel too bad when it’s a fair fight, but coming in second to a ticket buyer feels...
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    edited October 2019

Can’t believe 🥺🥳
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Congrats to everyone who got 1st place⭐️❤️
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Another two ticketbuyers emerged in the last hour, so the three of them took the top 3 places... came in 4th so at least I got the ice cream cone!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Its been quite a while since I won first place and thankfully no ticket buyers in my ts group 💗💖

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

I’ve recently started watching Peaky Blinders and your doll looks exactly like the woman who trains Tommy’s horse in season 2! You should see 🤣
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts

I got the ice cream!! 💃🏻 

I’m so happy this sys is over and I was worried about not being in top 5 because in my TS (aside from a ticket buyer) we almost had the same score

@charlottegold thank you so much for your kind words love 🥰💗💗

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

No ticket buyers this week!!! Miracles do happen 😁😁
    IOS
    Changed my profile pic to a screenshot of the kloset cause I’m too poor and have to wait for BF to get that little dot on my doll’s nose 🤣
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    I had an average score of 43 in the end, would have done a lot better had my first scores not been as low.
    I ended up 7th in TS. Lost to 5th place by 4 freaking points, I'm so annoyed. 

My top 4 was all ticket buyers and I have my suspicions about #5 but I think they would have used 1 or 2 tickets at most so I can live with that, she had some cute outfits.
    It's kind of upsetting to see others on the forum averaging a 42 score and ending up first or second... No hate to those dolls, you absolutely deserved it. I just really wanted the ice cream and it sucks knowing I could have gotten it had I just been in a different group. TS is just more of a gamble every week and I'm absolutely sick of it. At this point I've just kind of accepted that they're equal to SMC's and I would have to pay to win.
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @elettrahere I LOVE Peaky Blinders 🖤 
    and that dot is the 1st thing I’m gonna buy on Black Friday 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

@AmandaMKkh my boyfriend kept telling me to watch it so I finally did! I’m loving it and I’m loving the actors as well.....🤤 currently watching season 3
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Got the third place, another ticket buyer popped up 😑

Android
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited October 2019

I’ve never been this low 💀 Thank you ticket buyers!

iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I’m so happy! I came in 1st in both games. Luka got his highest score ever — 57 votes!

Here are my best and worst scores:

What do male dolls get for 1st place? 
    80 Kstars, 5 Gold Dyes and 25 Energy!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Rikk said:
     It’s all fair being able to buy tickets but I wish they were all thrown into one group and could battle amongst themselves! 

Omg if only...karmic justice 😊
    Let them all battle it out! Can you imagine the scores they would be in the tens or thousands 😂😂
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    jhabs said:
    The thing that scares me about putting ticket buyers in one group together is that it could hurt people who buy tickets just to reclaim their spot or to finish the event. I bought a ticket to finish this event bc I really liked that earnable hair (I was already in first place and did not knock anyone out of their spot) and it would be totally unfair to throw me in a group with those that buy and spend an absurd about of tickets. 

I like the idea of being able to buy tickets but only your 14 best scores will count toward the total. That’s the best solution that’s been mentioned on this forum (I forget by who, but whoever said it is a genius for that idea!) 
    I was only joking about putting them in one group!! A little humor to lighten up the mood 😉
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I won on my TS group :D 

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    How I stylish the most disputed ice cream in the world. 🍦

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    So I was in first place for the whole sys. Then at the last 30 minutes of the event 2 ticket buyers start a war :) i was not the first one after that :)
    I. HATE. THIS. GAME.
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
     The end of this SYS was a battle. Few dolls bought tickets to get the hair, which is fair enough. One decided to try to catch up to me, so I woke up at 2:40 AGAIN and submitted a ticket to keep my 1st place.
    I’m not too happy, I’m becoming a ticket buyer... 🙄

~ iOS player ~
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.