🎆 KK:H v10.4 Update - Birthday & Costumes & Fun

Comments

• EmmieDollEmmieDoll Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I totally agree with @Ohemilie , I respect the time and effort that goes into designing the new items then making them a functioning reality in the game. I also like that with sys they basically give us 1 free clothing item a week. I know plenty of games that aren’t that generous, plus monthly updates like this are pretty rare in my experience. I’m not the biggest fan of some of the spoilers but I can look at a lot of the items and think “yeah, I could see this being appreciated by someone with different taste”. I also understand everyone sharing their opinions on the items (good or bad), forums are about feedback and Glu gives spoilers and such because they want to know what the players think. Glu is a company of adults so I’m sure they don’t look at the forums then pout about the bad responses they get but when you do your job and put so much effort into it, it’s nice to be recognized and appreciated.
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Does anyone know if we will receive this today or tomorrow? 👀

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    To give glu credit, they come up with new outfits every week for earnables and gift boxes, plus kollections and fashion goals and they can never ever please everyone because we all have different tastes. I love the gowns, the interesting textures and fabrics and the long hair styles but I know some players love short hair styles or curly up do’s, other love mini skirts and harness tops.. I do think glu try and mix it up to appeal to as many of us as possible. I am first to criticise glu for their shady stuff (good things only in kollections, kash and energy in kollections, star prizes in kollections not matching what you often have to pay to get them, hell, just kollections in general, throwback boxes not being updated but the items magically able to be available for diamonds, whatever the mess that trendsetters is..) but I feel bad for glu sometimes as with so many customers, across so many countries with so many cultural and social differences and tastes, they are never going to be able to release things we ALL swoon over. I dislike all of these spoilers so far but part of me is grateful that we are getting new things regardless 

don’t know if this makes sense, I’m tired lol 
    I don’t mind the disagrees but could people explain what bit they disagreed with? ♥️
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    definitely not today, kalinda would told us
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Omg update today please!!!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    I really wish it was today but it probably will be on Wednesday, I’m trying not to get my hopes up anymore cause they are never on the Monday right after vip😢😢😢
    @Ohemilie I didn’t disagree with your post I actually agreed but I think I know why someone else did, it’s not personal but I think that most of us are complaining on how corrupt Glu is, it’s not really about the clothes, it’s about gb, ts, sys, and kollections, but yeah sometimes we complain about the clothes because some of them are just crap not necessarily pleasing someone in a different country or anything but overall it’s not really about the clothes it’s about how glu is just a bunch of money scamming thieves. Hope I explained myself good!!❤️❤️
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    It could be today, who knows?
    But Kalinda usually tell us right when the update is arriving ^____^
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    Ohemilie said:
    To give glu credit, they come up with new outfits every week for earnables and gift boxes, plus kollections and fashion goals and they can never ever please everyone because we all have different tastes. I love the gowns, the interesting textures and fabrics and the long hair styles but I know some players love short hair styles or curly up do’s, other love mini skirts and harness tops.. I do think glu try and mix it up to appeal to as many of us as possible. I am first to criticise glu for their shady stuff (good things only in kollections, kash and energy in kollections, star prizes in kollections not matching what you often have to pay to get them, hell, just kollections in general, throwback boxes not being updated but the items magically able to be available for diamonds, whatever the mess that trendsetters is..) but I feel bad for glu sometimes as with so many customers, across so many countries with so many cultural and social differences and tastes, they are never going to be able to release things we ALL swoon over. I dislike all of these spoilers so far but part of me is grateful that we are getting new things regardless 

don’t know if this makes sense, I’m tired lol 
    I don’t mind the disagrees but could people explain what bit they disagreed with? ♥️
    I personally didn't disagree with your post but I would like to point out that nobody really asked them to produce SYS every week with 4 items, nor did anyone ask for bi-monthly kollections to come out. I feel like they're getting lazy with the quality of the designs and the originality of the clothes because they're overproducing items to try and coax their players into spending money on the game. The few quality items they produce are always kollection, FG, GB or TS. Which is frustrating to a lot of players. I think there's a very big difference between people saying they don't like the weekly items because they don't like the color, pattern, shape or whatever because it's simply not their taste and saying you don't like the items because they have very big design faults that apparently nobody on Glu's design team picked up on. (a good example is that horrendous FG hair they put out this weekend)

Sometimes less is more, fewer good quality items would make Glu's costumers a lot happier than whatever they're doing right now. They would be better off updating the TB boxes, focusing on new storylines and making overall gameplay more enjoyable so player's stick around for the right reasons.
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Love love love seeing a sneak peek of the Halloween items, they all look amazing!!!
    But like the rest I am really disappointed that Glu would make the Angel costume a trendsetter item... this has nothing to do with fair gameplay and it's just plain greedy... Same goes for the handheld fireball, to put it in a Kollection is really low; Glu knows that everyone will want those items so we can all say goodbye to our hard earned K-stars. And you know, if Glu would listen and treat the players fair most would no mind it being put in Kollections, but this is just baffling...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    definitely not today, kalinda would told us
    @MelanieKKH we wont know until much later today. We usually get some news around 6/7PM in my Country. It is 3:23 PM at this moment.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hoping today is the update day!  So excited about the VS Angel influences we saw in the spoilers.  Hey.....how about an Update colorful chant?  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Update Update Update Please Update Update Update Update
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Hey guys! Do you know if male dolls will get a selection of old Throwback items available for purchase in the wardrobe on Black Friday? Or just female dolls?
  • kkhlunakkhluna Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    today is my birthday so I wish my birthday present was this update, please gluuu 🙏❤
    Happy Birthday @kkhluna , I hope you have an AMAZING day.
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I completely agree with everyone about how terrible TS is and I really really dislike weekly SYS events - I’d rather have a fortnightly or monthly one where there are four great earnables then the crappy weekly stuff we’ve been getting. 

My point wasn’t about SYS or TS and I also think kollections suck, my post was about the weekend events mostly and the gift box prizes. 

I think the fact that they can produce a lot of content and can churn out a lot of items when it makes them money isn’t surprising; they are a business not a charity. Would I love more free things? Absolutely. Have I been asking for a kash kollection and more items for kash forever? Yep. Do I think SYS and TS are stressful and depressing? You bet. BUT I spend money on the game and kind of feel like I’m legitimising their shady practices by investing in it if that makes sense? Every time I buy stars or a SYS ticket or a fashion goals I know glu are making money and whilst that continues why would they change? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Happy Birthday @kkhluna! I hope you have a fabulous day and hopefully the update will be today!
    IOS Player 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Rikk did guys get the TB sale during 5 year anniversary like we did?
    iOS
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @kkhluna Happy birthday to you❤❤
    @kkhluna have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY🎉🍾🎊🎉🎊🎊🎉🍾🎊
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @kkhluna happy birthday!! Have a wonderful day doll ✨🎂🥂
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • kkhlunakkhluna Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    thank you dolls ❤💕
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im defenetly more exaited to see the non Halloween itens of this update (since in Portugal we dont celebrate Halloween)!
    But i sure hope for some cute costumes for Halloween ^____^
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    I'm so hoping for the update today.  lt's like watching the trains arrive with all the performers and animals for the circus.  (the college radio station covered it.  It was exciting) You knew that for the next 2 weeks there would be magic in the air.  Same thing with the Kimtober Update.  It's ushering in the best time of year.  
    Happy Birthday Kim.  It won't be long now.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @Rikk did guys get the TB sale during 5 year anniversary like we did?
    I don’t know! I didn’t play Luka’s game for a really long time and just started it again for SYS. I tried to search the previous threads for TB sales and look for guy dolls posting their purchases but didn’t come across any pictures. 
    Here I am again, refreshing when I should be making dinner and do my fiance's laundry as he is going away tommorow for work. Im gonna be home alone, I hate it so much.😞
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Happy birthday @kkhluna 🥂 I hope glu will make your bday wish come true
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    kkhluna said:
    today is my birthday so I wish my birthday present was this update, please gluuu 🙏❤
    Aw happy birthday 🎈 today is my sisters birthday too! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.