šŸ—³ļø SYS -10/3/19 - Theme: Amusement Park! (Surprise)

Comments

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @elettrahere oh Iā€™ve been meaning to watch that show! Now I HAVE ago šŸ˜Š
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

Don't mind the look of my doll, I've been trying some Halloween outfits lol
    I got the 5th place, it's been months since I've been first but I'm getting used to it now.
    šŸŒø iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first languageĀ šŸŒø

• KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Ok I'm mad I spent all weekend staying on theme and I was in 1st place mostly the whole sys til last night a hour before it was over some other person came out of nowhere and must've of bought a ticket pack and knocked me down to 2nd I am starting to understand the complaints that is just so rude for someone to do they literally bought their first place prize Glu needs to fix this I earned 1st place and got it taken by a ticket buyer my friend had the same thing happen to her I might've won if my last ticket was able to finish getting votesĀ Ā 
    I play on androidĀ 
    I really wanted that ice cream so I'm super happy it wasn't a 1st place only prize
    I play on androidĀ 
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @KKH_Mermaid why are you complaining about someone buying tickets when it shows that you did?Ā 
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    @KKH_Mermaid...no doubt you're mad that you lost to a "ticket buyer" when with your final score each of your 14 looks got over 60 pointsšŸ˜’šŸ˜’šŸ˜’
    Actually I've had 5 tickets for the last 3 weeks so I submitted extra ones at the end to try to get my 1st place backĀ 
    I play on androidĀ 
    @KKH_Mermaid itā€™s not personal at ALL but itā€™s really annoying when you say you know how we feel like you are the one making us feel this way when first place is stolen by an extra 300-400 points over this last earnable??
    I only used free ones til the end when that person did that than I used my extra tickets cause I was in 1st all weekend with only using my 2 free ticketsĀ 
    I play on androidĀ 
    edited October 2019
    @KKH_Mermaid I understand completely where you are coming from but you canā€™t complain about ticket buying when you used paid tickets
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @charlottegold Iā€™m glad I gave you a laugh šŸ˜ƒ
    @nubcake it didnā€™t do too brilliantly, but hopefully it gave voters a laugh when she popped up!
    Overall, I ended up in 6th place. I donā€™t think there were any tivketbuyers in my group this week though in all honesty I canā€™t remember. Congrats to everyone who got first and to those who managed to snag the ice cream!

I play on iOS
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    cntarr said:
    @KKH_Mermaid I understand completely where you are coming from but you canā€™t complain about ticket buying when you used paid tickets
    Well, canā€™t she? Hear me out, please.
    She was 1st all the time, then this person from the very end of the list got a ticket pack and passed her. She used tickets to reclaim her 1st place. She would have not use ticket if not that ticket buyer. I
    get it, than most of forum members wouldnā€™t buy a ticket anyways, but itā€™s still frustrating that your 1st place, earned fair and square, is to be/ has been stolen.
    Of course you may disagree with me, and have every right to, but I think itā€™s a logical explanation šŸ˜Š
    ~ iOS player ~
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    cntarr said:
    She was 1st all the time, then this person from the very end of the list got a ticket pack and passed her. She used tickets to reclaim her 1st place. She would have not use ticket if not that ticket buyer. I
    get it, than most of forum members wouldnā€™t buy a ticket anyways, but itā€™s still frustrating that your 1st place, earned fair and square, is to be/ has been stolen.
    Of course you may disagree with me, and have every right to, but I think itā€™s a logical explanation šŸ˜Š
    This is assuming ticket buyers ONLY use their tickets to surpass other ticket buyers though.
    I'm sure at one point or another a 1st place item will come along that they want really badly and they'll be the one to pass that player who won 1st place fair and square with a couple of tickets.Ā šŸ¤·

Don't be upset when it happens to you when you've been that person before in someone else's story.
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 |Ā Android
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    edited October 2019

Here is what happened to me this week with the SYS event. It does involve buying tickets, so please do not judge me on that. So what happened is that was off to a rocky start with my first look, I got 30 something votes, but after the second look my scores improved, I got 40ā€™s and 50ā€™s all the way and I was in 1st place on my TS board. Then I noticed that someone wat buying tickets, very low key, in such a manner that you wouldnā€™t notice right away, but I did, I was doing the math, LOL. So I decided to just leave it like that and see how the story will play out. As the weekend progressed the person wasnā€™t shy anymore and used more and more tickets, so I used one bought ticket to take my 1st place again, so she bought more and more, so before I went to bed I used my 3 remaining bought tickets and I was in 1st again, not with much points because she used ALOT more to have the score that she had. I was like okay, I do not have any more tickets, I just hope it stays like that, BIG mistake that was. I literally woke up at 02:55 AM (5 minutes before the event ends), and I saw she was in the lead with over 100 points, so it did upset me cause 1st place was rightfully mine. So I bought a 6 pack of tickets in a rush, and submitted 4 looks, to be honest I didnā€™t even care what I submitted at the time, I was running out of time. I had 5 minutes to buy tickets and get my place back. Needless to say I just didnā€™t have enough time. Only 1 out of the 4 looks got votes. The event ended and the 3 remaining looks didnā€™t get votes. So I lost 1st place in TS as well as 3 tickets. Maybe that was my punishment for using tickets, but 1st place was rightfully mine. I wish the SYS event can end earlier, I cannot get up before 3 AM every Sunday to make sure my spot is still secured, I mean I have to get up at 6AM for work.

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts

Another weekend, another disappointment. Again, I would have been first if not for a ticket buyerā€¦ She was not a crazy one, she was in the top 5 already but our group wasnā€™t doing super well and it looked like none of us would reach the last earnable. I think she just bought an extra ticket to be able to get the hair, not to screw up TS but that pushed her to #1 nonethelessā€¦ I ended up 2nd (then 3rd, but I claimed the prizes before) and also didnā€™t get the earnable hair that I really liked. Only #1 reached the hair in my groupā€¦

I also was very stupid and had one more hour to complete the VIP event after SYS ended: I only had 80 k-stars to spend, was planning on taking a spin at a kollection (50) and buy a hairstyle (30) but thought I might get a last-minute luxe goal from Maria, so I decided to come back and check a few times while I was getting ready for work (events end in the morning where I live (South Korea)). I completely forgot and had a sudden realization 8 minutes after the end of the eventā€¦ Iā€™m a moron.

And to add sadness to an otherwise frustrating day, my parents just sent me a message to tell me that a dog got into their yard during the night and killed their catā€¦ They had just gotten him 2 weeks ago and I was so excited to meet him when I would be home for the holidays. Especially since they lost their previous cat this year as well and it was really hard for my mother to make the decision to adopt a new oneā€¦

Today is not a good day.

šŸ‡«šŸ‡· in šŸ‡°šŸ‡·
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Sorry that happened to you @Scarletkkh. It sucks when youā€™re in first the whole time and someone sneaks in to pass you in the end ā˜¹ļø It happened to me when we had that SYS with the long braid hairstyle.

I hate having to stay up until 3am on a Sunday to make sure I get the prizes I earned, too! Glu please change it! So many players in Europe have complained about not being able to stay up until the event ends. And if we go to sleep instead, that first place often changes to second place or worse the next morning, and we lose our first-place prizes.
  • FranciscaFrancisca Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    @Rikk @Scarletkkh Exactly! If they would start 5 hours earlier everyone could be happy. Because I get it that it has to be comfortable for Americans because they make the game there but if they started the sys (in their time zone) 10am instead of 3pm (which would still be comfortable to them I believe) then the event would end 10pm in Europe which would be so much better for us, Ā as ending it at 3am is cruel.Ā @KalindaKing Ā Is it possible that you share this idea with the team to start only five hours earlier pretty please?šŸ˜‡Ā 
    iOSĀ 
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    cntarr said:
    Personally, I donā€™t consider someone who is in 1st place due to using paid tickets as being ā€œearned fair and square.ā€Ā 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Ok so I'm reading these comments and I'm not quite understanding what's the underlying issue is herešŸ¤”. Girl @KKH_Mermaid I'm sorry that your ticketbuyer was sneaky asf at the very last min to steal 1st place from you. And I'm actually so sorry that it was too late for you to fight back your tb so that you can reclaim your 1st place again. I had it happened to me before at a previous sys event. I remembered the time when I lost first place to a basic doll. Sometimes I kinda wish that I was paired up with her at another ts group again for a definite rematch. Lol because that's how competitive that I am. I get it. I know exactly where you're coming from since I'm a ticketbuyer myself. I was getting disagrees on my comments because I've mentioned before that I was gonna fight back my tb because she tried to steal first place from me. I was first place all weekend. She was second place throughout that whole time. And, then she decided to knock me down from my rightful place to take my #1 spot away from me. And Ik that a lot of ppls on the glu forums are against ticketbuying, but yall shouldn't be shaming players who chooses to buy tickets for themselves. Pplz could do whatever they want with their spare time and money though šŸ’šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

edited October 2019
    @Carol Davida ok first of all can I just say your profile pic is šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„ and second of all we are truly against ticket buying but we arenā€™t going to hate a forum users for it we are angry that you and her are complaining that you lost to a ticket buyer but you are the ticket buyers so if it comes back around and bites you in the a** you shouldnā€™t complain about it
    edited October 2019
    @VioletDreams I only meant this particular situation that one of the forum dolls found herself in. Of course,
    there are, possibly the majority, ticket buyers, that just pay to win, completely. šŸ˜”
    @ellyelephant Even if they earned it through submission of their 14 free tickets, were passed by a doll that bought additional x tickets and they decide to use a bought ticket to reclaim their 1st place?Ā 

I think we are all entitled to our opinions. I donā€™t want to cause more drama, Iā€™m sure we have enough of it already šŸ˜Š . Hopefully Glu listens to us and puts a cap on SYS, or changes the event completely. šŸ¤žĀ 
    ~ iOS player ~
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @cntarr girl this time I haven't lost to my tb. I won 1st place last night. I was just talking about last time when I lost 1st place to a tb.šŸ’šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø and yes it's no secret that I'm a ticketbuyer. I've mentioned it countless times on the glu forums so everyone here should've already know that by now.Ā 

And if I've happened to lose 1st place again, I have every right to complain about it just like the next person does. I'm just saying šŸ’šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļøĀ 

I'll get mad temporarily if I lost 1st place to a tb but I get over it and move on from it.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Francisca said:
    @Rikk @Scarletkkh Exactly! If they would start 5 hours earlier everyone could be happy. Because I get it that it has to be comfortable for Americans because they make the game there but if they started the sys (in their time zone) 10am instead of 3pm (which would still be comfortable to them I believe) then the event would end 10pm in Europe which would be so much better for us, Ā as ending it at 3am is cruel.Ā @KalindaKing Ā Is it possible that you share this idea with the team to start only five hours earlier pretty please?šŸ˜‡Ā 
    Thatā€™s a great suggested time!Ā 
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I hope everyone is happy :'(Ā 
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    @Suri_Madden I agree that in this particular situation it's unfair and it sucks that she wasn't able to reclaim her first place that was rightfully hers. I'm just trying to say that I'm sure most ticket buyers have or at some point will take another dolls rightful first place because they just really wanted the item so I don't think they have any right to be upset when it happens to them. It's called karma.

To those dolls who truly only use tickets when an obvious ticket buyer is trying to pass them or they missed a ticket: I applaud you, keep it up.
    But I also generally disagree with ticket buyers because they're funding Glu's greed and letting them get away with the monstrosity that SYS has become.
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 |Ā Android
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    As a Facebook KKH player, i have NEVER been on a group with a ticket buyer!
    I guess people in Facebook might not be into buying tickets??
    I mean playing KKH in Facebook is 100x harder than other platforms cuz you guys get so many perks we dont have (like a working photobooth and videos for kstars), so i guess im happy that Facebook KKH players are more chill on Trendsetter!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    @VioletDreams Gotcha! And I šŸ’Æ% agree! ā¤ļø
    ~ iOS player ~
    That is such bad luck @Miyuri! šŸ˜© Let me know if you need a remember when the next VIP is ending; I can tag you! And Iā€™m so sorry about your familyā€™s cat ā˜¹ļø

Only 2 people in each of my TS groups got the final prize this week and last week! 2/30 people is not good. I think the points should be lowered a little bit (maybe like 15-20 points); itā€™s sad to see so many people in my TS groups get so close to the final prize and then not make it when theyā€™ve been styling all week.Ā 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    I 100% agree with you @Rikk , you need an average of 41/22 votes per look to make it to the final prize, that seems unfair to me, lower the points. Not everyone gets that amount of votes. Ive seen some people get 30's all the way. How are they suppose to ever earn the last prize. And most of that looks is on point and on theme, but we have to depend on voters, and we all know that most voters likes glitz, glam, ballgowns ect ect..Ā 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.