🎆 KK:H v10.4 Update - Birthday & Costumes & Fun

Comments

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @EmmieDoll if you have ‘em you can also use these dresses 🐰 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I feel like Halloween in the US is very different from where I come from. And it looks way better than ours lol

In France, it's usually the kids that goes trick or treating and their costumes are often pumpkins, witches, ghosts etc. There isn't a lot of teens/adults that really celebrate this holiday here (or maybe it's just in my city), people usually stay at home watching some scary movies or they go to the cinema to watch the latest horror movie.

The houses are not decorated here, and the costumes are always the same (witches, ghosts, evil nurses, vampires, zombies) it's mean to be scary instead of the US where I saw a lot of people dressing to look like Daenerys from Game of Thrones or someone from their favorite TV Show. The costumes in the US are not necessarily scary, it's all about being someone else instead of here in France, where people are usually doing scary makeups etc...

Soooooo, I don't really know how to dress my doll for the upcoming SYS because every country has a different meaning when it comes to Halloween.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    @VioletDreams I love your Mathilda!! 
    You are so creative, so well done 👏
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I was also thinking the VIP hair is already very Jessica Rabbit-y 😍😍
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    Soooooo, I don't really know how to dress my doll for the upcoming SYS because every country has a different meaning when it comes to Halloween.
    I would say that any spooky or glamorous costumes that you have should work for the voters!
  • EmmieDollEmmieDoll Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    @kokokokonut ohhh I love that!! I really want to use the pom pom shoes with the costume 😂
    @AmandaMKkh aw man I love the lingerie feel of the first dress! 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    In my first box I got this dress 😍 and in my second i got this drink

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    @Syndra x i think you only get one free box. The rest you need to buy.
    I see. I thought it also works like the holiday boxes haha my bad 😅 Thanks doll 🌹@Scarletkkh
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I really love this update. New dyes look great and I love that we can exchange some colors. Too bad that we literally have to beg every time there’s new color introduced for a starter pack of some sort, it’s truly ridiculous that we can’t dye even one dress without being forced to wait for SYS or daily boxes. I hope it’s gonna be fixed soon, it’s never too late for a nice call from Simon or Maria 🤪

But anyway, I was hoping for Halloween boxes like that and I’m sooo happy we got them! I’ll definitely try to open them all before Halloween, but I still don’t have like 20 items so it’s gonna be a bit expensive lol I opened a few boxes already and I got three pairs of shoes, the Barbie dress, the mermaid dress and the pumpkin handheld! 

Also I’m really grateful that the extra arm was removed from this purple dress! 

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @dpeters Omg you’re brilliant! 😂😂 Please please please make this happen Glu! In real life, there’s no one to bequeath me something so in here, I want that to happen. 🤪

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I need a moment cause we look too good 😩

@AngelineJ 💖😩 @mikaylachimo ( literally cinderella ) 🌟😍  @VampireBarbie 😻💋

@Chelsea123 ☺️❄️ and @HollySisk 💕😘
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    How am I supposed to style these gosh ugly boots I got in my free box?? I have the worst luck!

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    There is a glitch with the blue dress in the photo booth, for some reason it changes the skirt

Guys, can I have some feedback about these looks ? I literally have nothing for the Halloween SYS so I tried my best to put some looks together.

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Here's what I won from my freebie box. An oldie but a goodie. I ain't mad bout that lol.

I'm hoping with this new update that I'll be able to purchase that butterfly 🦋 aura at the sys voting booth🤞🏽hoping that it'll be available though. If I happen to chase it, I may not get what I want from the Halloween gbs.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I got the dress and it is absolutely STUNNING! Wish I had more kstars to open up boxes with *cough*bringbackdailyvideosandoffers*cough*.

Also love that they’re adding more colors! I hope eventually they do a little re-vamp on how the clothes dye though. Like the main garment should dye but not the details. And sometimes the silver, champagne, and gold dyes completely wipe out the outfit and you can only see the outline. Here’s an example:

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Areys said:

👀
    "RIP Kstars"!!!!
    THEY KNWO IT AHAHAHAHHA!!!!
    Ohh a Goth SYS!!! Defenetly gonna be hard for me cuz im more of a colorfull cute/chic person ;D
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @Stefani_H I live in Italy and it’s kind of what you described in France, but I love Halloween and I dressed up as Axl Rose once for example which isn’t scary, but also as a female chucky version which was kinda creepy, I’d post a pic but too many people would see my face 👀
    My boyfriend prefers going to the movies 😩

Do adults celebrate Halloween in Germany? @Rikk really hoping for a yes 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    Areys said:

👀
    OMG!!!!!!!!

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I am living for the witchy outfit! The devil costume I suppose can be worn without horns for a normal clubbing / night out look. But I wanted like a sleek red shimmery bodysuit maybe with flame aura. 
    IOS Player 
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Also I would like to thank glu (for once lol) for the Halloween Cinderella dress not having anything attached to it so it can be used outside of Halloween as a gown. I got the pink fairy dress last year which is gorgeous and great for Halloween, but since it has the wings I can’t really use it normally. 
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    Somewhere in the last 18 pages, did someone say the amount of earnable diamonds in SYS was going to change? Or am I dreaming lol 
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    That witch outfit is everything 😍😍😍 maybe the devil will be the angel counterpart for SYS??
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    That outfit in the middle 😩😍
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.