🎆 KK:H v10.4 Update - Birthday & Costumes & Fun

Comments

• jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    I would have loved a little group pic but my photo booth still glitches the dress 😩
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    We're aware of the missing tappables and looking into it!
    And the daily videos? ):
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts

I love this bow so so much it’s going to be an every day use for me
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    @katie_js honestly it feels like pink and purple dyes are so hard to come by... I get 3 guaranteed of the other colours in SYS but I get maybe 2 dyes a week from daily box + the occasional 3 from black boxes. 
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I love the update! The dye exchange is GREAT, the new items are fun (I really don’t know if I’ll be purchasing them except for the necklace thing - as many have mentioned they aren’t very useful for other seasons) and I am excited for the new storyline.

I got the hair with the snakes in my free box. My only complaint is that when I first started re-playing this game, it was around Christmas time and we got cool free holiday related items in our daily free box. It would be cool if we could have a chance in getting these Halloween items in the free daily boxes as well, leading up to Halloween. I can really only afford to open one or two more boxes. It sucks that these items are only for the rich (in the game). Oh capitalism, I hate you so much. 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Yay Gorgeously Gothic! What a fun theme idea.  Everyone has enough black clothes, that’s for sure! It will be fun to play around with this one :)
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Good point @kayayem - I hope Kalinda conveys to the team that although this is cool bringing back the anniversary style boxes and giving us a free one for Halloween, our daily free Christmas boxes should not be messed with!
    iOS
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    .... I went rogue on the Halloween boxes😫😫
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @Stefani_H Hey fellow French player! 
    I totally get what you mean, Halloween in the States is waaaaay more important than in France... An American friend of my parents used to send us some decorations and it was so crazy!
    In my small childhood town, we kids used to go trick or treating at night with one parent. Just like you said usual costumes were inspired by witches, "horror" movies (suitable for kids!) and all the Halloween mythology. My mom loved to imagine and create the costumes we wanted so we had whatever we wanted! I did it with a group of friends until we were 13 I think. The last time we did it we were so disgusted because all the people we asked for candies said there were none left because all the kids came during the afternoon... Halloween is supposed to be at night!

But since a few years I've started doing it again with a few friends, not trick or treating but creating costumes and going to parties where all the people are also wearing costumes! But I'm in a bigger town now so I guess that's why... 

I think dolls will be dressing up as someone else, or something recognisable anyway! So as long as we can tell who/what you tried to be you'll be fine 😁
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    @Stefani_H Hey fellow French player! 
    I totally get what you mean, Halloween in the States is waaaaay more important than in France... An American friend of my parents used to send us some decorations and it was so crazy!
    In my small childhood town, we kids used to go trick or treating at night with one parent. Just like you said usual costumes were inspired by witches, "horror" movies (suitable for kids!) and all the Halloween mythology. My mom loved to imagine and create the costumes we wanted so we had whatever we wanted! I did it with a group of friends until we were 13 I think. The last time we did it we were so disgusted because all the people we asked for candies said there were none left because all the kids came during the afternoon... Halloween is supposed to be at night!

But since a few years I've started doing it again with a few friends, not trick or treating but creating costumes and going to parties where all the people are also wearing costumes! But I'm in a bigger town now so I guess that's why... 

I think dolls will be dressing up as someone else, or something recognisable anyway! So as long as we can tell who/what you tried to be you'll be fine 😁
    Exactly! Halloween here in France is all about scary costumes instead of the US where you can literally dress yourself as an Instagramer lol 

The first time I saw a Halloween party picture from someone in the US I was wondering why they were dressed as the incredibles since it's not scary at all. Then I understood that it's not about how scary your costume is but more about having fun. I wish we could have that in France, but maybe it's because I live in a small town. Bigger cities are probably better and you probably have a lot more fun.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts

wish I’d picked that hair but this dress is so pretty I can’t complain! katherine is sad because the minnesota twins are out of the playoffs even tho she’s from la so she’s probably a dodgers fan smh my head
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH Living for your looks!! 💖 Might recreate one or two 👀🤫 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    After opening 5 boxes, I finally got the dress! 🤩

Now I have to start saving for Black Friday all over again 🙄
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @KatWalker I swear I was just about to go and post about the Yankees winning that series after I caught up on the threads 😂 
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa hahaha I’m still super salty about the twins
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

Loving this hat and choker. And the eyes😍
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Thanks to this instagrammer margokkhg - I found out you can change the eyeshadow on the new Halloween eyes, looks really cool!

She's here in the forum! @bbyheloisa

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    @VioletDreams I freaking L O V E that Carmen Sandiego costume. I don't know anything about Harry Potter, but I do think the wizard is super cute. I'm not familiar at all with the last one tbh. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I would have liked one of the day/night items but I LOVED this dress the first time around and I'm so excited to get it now!

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
     I swear I thought the Wednesday Addams costume was available in the closet?
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    @beachespeaches it’s in the halloween boxes!
    iOS platform
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Ok, i have this mask in the wardrobe since forever, but i don’t know from which halloween costume comes from. Is it from Wednesday Addams costume? Can anyone help me? Thanks!

:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I’m suddenly glad I have these eyes

Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.