Comments

• daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Katinkae said:
    This dress looks gorgeous in green!

That dress is an absolute win in every color but the original
    hackers can burn in hell
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Julliette said:
    Ok, i have this mask in the wardrobe since forever, but i don’t know from which halloween costume comes from. Is it from Wednesday Addams costume? Can anyone help me? Thanks!

It's not from a specific costume, in 2015 they put 3 masks in gift boxes - that one, the gold mardi gras looking one, and the black lace one. 
    iOS
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I got these cute braids in my box! I was really hoping for the Cinderella dress but I really like the braids also.

felt cute might delete later (jk lol)

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Those Harley Quinn eyes looks so good on other dolls but when my doll closes her eyes it looks extremely painful asf that I just cant bring myself to buy them 🤷🏾‍♀️ and she most definitely looks drowsy but not in good way per say💁🏾‍♀️

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    @Carol Davida I wish we had Harley Quinn eyes! Her eyes are red on one eye blue on the other, with or without the clown make up 😩 I can’t figure out who the eyes are? But yeah I’m still crossing my fingers for a Harley Quinn costume with the baseball bat included 🙃❤️💙
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    edited October 2019
    Yaasss! Okay Ms. great value Harley Quinn! 😍❤️💙@jhabs LoL I was thinking of doing something very similar! 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    I absolutely forgot about update, so it was a surprise for me to see that gift box. I picked out the dress, and it looks so pretty. 

I’m happy that they added new dyes! The orange and green color could work well with some outfits. 
    Playing on IOS.
    @jhabs Suspenders & a WRENCH!? That is the best worst costume I’ve ever seen 😩🤣
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Some outfits I was thinking about for sys. What do y’all think? 

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Some outfits I was thinking about for sys. What do y’all think? 

The Halloween or punk one?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I thought I saw where there was a dark gothic one...maybe I read wrong haha
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Oh thanks @Amza
    I wish they finally let us date some NPCs
    They tortured me with Cassio for years, now it’s Raul
     :( 

Hi @KathrineKapelli
    Yes I am back! I switched from Android to iOS.
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    OMG! I can't believe this just happened.. I decided to take one or two more spins to try to get the flowery hair.. I really didn't think I would get it until the last box! I'm so thrilled! :) I was expecting to have to get this hair and the winged dress with diamonds.. so happy right now. :)

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    loving these items in the new dyes!
  • EmmieDollEmmieDoll Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    😫 I am so freaking tempted to buy stars to open more halloween boxes.... I want the butterflies!
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    Im not trying to be a party pooper, but I would like to humbly ask about the KStars lost due to the inability to watch free videos and also the Tapjoy offers since the 11th of September.
    Normally I will complete some Tapjoy offers, in addition to watch the short videos for KStars, so that I can have enough to spend for VIP. On special occasions like the Kim Anniversary I bought KStars.
    It has been 21 days since I couldn't get the 5 KStars/day. So I am losing 21 X 5 KStars = 105 KStars since this update and I cannot complete any offers either. I really really hope that Glu is looking into this matter and it can be resolved before the new update. At this rate I wont be able to reach the last earnable for VIP as I am short of KStars 😭, and I am sure the last item will be gorgeous as per usual.
    Thank you. 
     I thought I was the only one, thanks for bringing that up. I can watch the videos but I can't collect. It really stinks 
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    daffodil said:
    Katinkae said:
    This dress looks gorgeous in green!

That dress is an absolute win in every color but the original
    Omg I love it!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @TheKylie you are perfection! I love that eye look 
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @Rikk Thank you, doll!❤️ I completely forgot about this eye look, so I was really happy when I found it in my kloset🎉
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2019
    jaeann said:
    @jhabs Suspenders & a WRENCH!? That is the best worst costume I’ve ever seen 😩🤣
    lol, I had to go back to that picture and see if the wrench was included cause I was like wowwww, a free wrench? that's a good deal!

Also, I may need more black dye, I used it for my wings

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Had to take a new family photo for the month! Wish the male NPCs had some costume options, but at least there is the jack-o'-lantern sweater:

iOS
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts

First of all I’d just like to say how much I love how our dolls look holding their babies, it’s so sweet.
    NOW for the more important part
    Is the baby’s hair colour available for our dolls? I don’t know if either I’m blind and it’s in the kloset or if it’s not available to us yet.
    @ellyelephant just like the blue color, not available yet
    iOS
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @ellyelephant just like the blue color, not available yet
    I just don’t understand what’s holding them back from releasing these colours... they’re literally already introduced into the game but being dangled in front of our faces knowing we can’t get our hands on them.
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Had to take a new family photo for the month! Wish the male NPCs had some costume options, but at least there is the jack-o'-lantern sweater:

Where did you get that necklace? 😍
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    @pilirositolam it’s from a 2018 event, it’s available for diamonds if you really want it :)
    iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.