🗳️ SYS -10/10/19 - Theme: Gorgeously Gothic 🍷

Comments

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Thanks koko!! I absolutely love the earnables and I really like the ts dress but Im not crazy about the hair so I’m ok if Im not first this week. 
    And I also loove the theme
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    So unexpected! Thanks @kokokokonut for the spoilers!

I love the earnable separates! TS dress is cute but I'll survive if I can't get it. I'm a little nervous because, as usual, I'm lost lol. Do you dolls think it's necessary to change my doll's hair into black to fit the theme?
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    You're right, I also score better being blonde but I guess the voting booth will tell @EmCharlotte
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Lol. How long before “That Black dress”pops up in the vote booth. Is it still Too Soon? Lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    @kokokokonut It truly is such a shame, it is really a nice dress, but I never use it in SYS...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • VeraRose_kkhVeraRose_kkh Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I’m going to dye everything in my closet  black for this theme!😂
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Lol. How long before “That Black dress”pops up in the vote booth. Is it still Too Soon? Lol
    Which dress? 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Oh I'm so excited for this theme! As a teenager i hung out with the punk and goth crowd. I was more punk but am so excited to recreate some of me and my friends real life looks. Gonna pull out an old photo album for some inspo😀
    It will be interesting to see what the voting booth is like, I hope it's not just non stop black. I really wish we could vote without the popular pick part.people are more motivated to vote for what they think is popular, and also then people have to dress to try and be a popular pick so we can't fully show our own unique styles to the fullest. This is the aspect id really like to see change in SYS. 

But apart from that, sooo excited for this theme! 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Here is my take on the theme. I think the black balloon would also work really well!

I will not dye my doll's hair black but will use the whitest blond there is.
    Love your looks🥰🥵 that last dress I instantly thought of! Think it’ll do so well! I wish I had it 😩
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Sorry I cba to screenshot and send it to my phone 😂
    but what do you guys think of this outfit for the SYS? It’s actually just been my outfit for this week (minus the lips) 

I just won the fang lips in my free Halloween box do you think I could use them for this sys or not?

thanks x
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Wow,  I can't believe the skirt and jacket are earnable 😍 I loved them in the previews so I'm excited that there's a real chance of actually getting them!
  • VeraRose_kkhVeraRose_kkh Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    sheridan said:
    Sorry I cba to screenshot and send it to my phone 😂
    but what do you guys think of this outfit for the SYS? It’s actually just been my outfit for this week (minus the lips) 

I just won the fang lips in my free Halloween box do you think I could use them for this sys or not?

thanks x
    I think you could but that’s just my opinion some people may find it a little over the top:)
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Hoowee! This stuff is soooo cool! I’m really glad the skirt is first so I don’t have to freak out too much if I don’t make it to the finish line. TS dress is unique. Not sure how much I like it yet, need to see it on my doll first... And the hair 😍, stop it Glu! You know I like anything with a bit of color in it! But seriously, I’m ok not getting it. We’ll just have to wait and see... 🥺
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • ohsoglamohsoglam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    I love the theme and the gifts! Although I say that until voters just vote for princess pink gowns lol
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Please give me advice!! I don’t know what to submit!!
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
     @cntarr your outfits are good! But you probably want to use as little white/color as possible. Try some lace, if you have anything in your kloset!
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I’m not really a fan of anything 😭 but that’s okay, I can have some fun with this one then! I don’t like that the tattoos are attached to the T$ dress, I wish would have gotten more Halloween looking items because uh, that’s gunna be an awful SYS for me lol 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    @cntarr I would keep the black lipstick for every outfit, change the hair color to either white or black instead of blonde (or maybe even the bright blue or any of the pastel colors if you have them)
    Sadly changing your skin tone to a paler color would probably also help since most people's idea of gothic is pale white girl. And maybe try more accessories if you can find any? I think there's a choker for sale for kash in the misc section
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Does anyone here started the event later on sunday? Im afraid that I'll be not available this whole weekend (not sure yet) for the game... and at least I want to get the dress from TS

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

I'm debating if I should lose my freckles for this one, what do you guys think?
    Also eye make up #1 or #2?
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • SarahardeySarahardey Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    I really want the TS hair and the skirt is so pretty. Tattoos would probably do well in this sys.
  • kkhaddictkkhaddict Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I finally saved enough diamonds to get an aura this sys! I was thinking to get the bubbles one since the other auras I want are not available for diamonds yet, but will anyone be using a bubbles aura for a goth theme..... 😂😂😂
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Do we think only black looks will do well? When I think goth, I think of dark jewel tones also. That gb dress from last week is so goth to me! 
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts

I'm debating if I should lose my freckles for this one, what do you guys think?
    Also eye make up #1 or #2?
    First one looks gorgeous😍
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @VioletDreams your looks are bomb!! I can't promise I won't be inspired by them... Anyway I hope they score very well, you so deserve it!

You could keep your freckles, I don't think they're off theme. And makeup number 2 for me! 
    By the way, which one is it?
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    jhabs said:
    Do we think only black looks will do well? When I think goth, I think of dark jewel tones also. That gb dress from last week is so goth to me! 
    I'll be going for dark jewels tone too! Emerald with the new dye, and burgundy, we have a few dresses that would do the job!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker