🗳️ SYS -10/10/19 - Theme: Gorgeously Gothic 🍷

Comments

• VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    @jhabs I was thinking the same thing but I think the bottom is a bit too bright blue. I agree that jewel tones work though! Deep red would work well too and neon pink or green for a more cyber goth look. I was thinking of trying a pastel goth look as well but I don't really have the right clothes for it.

@AguadeCoco Haha thank you! Just remember my doll will haunt you in your sleep if you get better scores than me again 😂😂 And the make up is this one from the closet with black eyeshadow, it's one of the new eyeshapes we got with one of the lastest updates

Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @VioletDreams I’d go with 2 and no freckles 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I’m not good in gothic but I LOVE black!! I mean who doesn’t? People always wonder if I always wear the same jeans, nope I have 10 of them😂
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

I actually did figure out a pastel goth look, I wonder how this type of look would do 🤔🤔
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Thank you for the info on the eyes @VioletDreams!!
    Hahaha, fingers crossed you get better scores than me... I would be very ashamed if not!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Those ts prizes looks so atrocious that I really dont care for them this week😂😂😂😂. Hate the ts hair and hate the fact the the tattoos are even attached to that hideous dress 😂😂😂😂 Dont really care to remain on the top 5 spots either. I won't be fighting anyone on my ts group for the prizes since I'm not in love with them. So, thanks glu. I can save my money this week👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 Love those earnables though.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Oooh love it! I think I have some good stuff for this theme at least.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @VioletDreams I was thinking of using that hair too but I guess we'll have to see what's popular in the voting booth
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    This event is going to be so much fun! I’m excited about this theme and the prizes are cool, although I doubt I’ll get much year round use out of the TS dress 😂
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    I’m not good in gothic but I LOVE black!! I mean who doesn’t? People always wonder if I always wear the same jeans, nope I have 10 of them😂

I wish there was a button that says "Same" :D
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Omg I wish the tattoos were separate !! Please Glu give us the same one separate from the dress 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I would've liked the dress a lot without the tattoos attached or even if the tattoos were just black outlines.

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @VioletDreams I don’t see those second eyes very often, they look gorgeous on your doll! I would say go with those ☺️
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I rather have the tattoos be separate from the dress. I don't want to use black only and I wish we had wine red dye. 
    Platform: Android

• zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @kkhclarice I've started the event on sunday a couple times when I didn't care for the earnables but liked TS and I've always easily landed top 5. It is riskier because if your looks don't score as well as anticipated, you don't have time to make it up,  plus starting late is getting more popular, but it's generally worked out for me 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Maree_kkh they’re in the closet! 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m so excited! I’m going to take some inspiration from the Rock Concert SYS
    @jhabs thank you, i shall be buying :tongue:
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I just hope I can get the last earnable. 🙏
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I really hope I win first place this week. I really do love the hair. Im a huge sucker for hairstyles with funky highlights in. But I think most people will go crazy for the dye this week. Me, I just want the hair and dress. Can live without the dye🙈 ooooh and I love love love the earnables!😻😻
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Ok this time I’ll be really serving looks for the earnable items 💕
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I like both earnables and ts dress. Not a fan of ts hair. I'm gonna be relaxed this weekend!
    Android
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I'm in my element with this theme
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:
    I would've liked the dress a lot without the tattoos attached or even if the tattoos were just black outlines.

I wonder if how the dress will look dyed black... my real tattoos are all black and I'm not really into coloured ones :p
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
    @nubcake oooooo you might really be on to something with that!🤩