🗳️ SYS -10/10/19 - Theme: Gorgeously Gothic 🍷

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Question for Android users: do you think most people have used up their free tickets yet from when you were compensated for the glitch? Or are any of you still saving yours?
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Well, she came out of nowhere with the most basic looks. 🤷🏻‍♀️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Katya said:
    Could ypu let me know if you will use this dress or see it during voting?

Me too 🙏🏻🙏🏻
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Disappointed that, after saying over and over about trendsetter need to be changed, they are still the same!! I mean how hard is to make it top 5 first place next 10 second place and so on !! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    It's really boring that to get a higher amount of votes, you have to stick to black hair only. I used dark red for the first outfit because it's still dark but there's still contrast with the black clothes. 
    Platform: Android

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Question for Android users: do you think most people have used up their free tickets yet from when you were compensated for the glitch? Or are any of you still saving yours?

I've only used 2 of mine. Never to win TS though. One was to finish SYS because I was short a few points and the other was last week because I ended in 5th place and the last hour of the event 7th place used tickets and got 10 points behind me. I wasn't sure how many she used so I used one to secure my 5th spot. So everyone who ended in top 5 fair and square still were top 5 and I didn't overtake first place so no harm done. 
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    So far I seem to be in a group with no ticket buyers and am in first place. I feel like I have some good looks for this theme so hopefully I can hold on to that top spot! Unless someone buys a ticket and then I’m done for lol.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @soundspretty it’s good that you still have some in case of emergency! I was just thinking that it would stress me out if I knew every player on my platform might have a bunch of tickets saved...it must make things pretty exciting at the end of the event!
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Ok, so I reconsidered my looks and I came up with this 10, what do you think? Be honest please ☺️

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Rikk most people I know still have most of theirs
    iOS
    @Rikk I can't imagine those using tickets now are those with free tickets still. Especially when they use them before the second round. Why show your cards that early? 
    @pilirositolam I like them! I would wait on 5 though. My second look was more casual than gown-ware and bombed
    @pilirositolam I like them! I would wait on 5 though. My second look was more casual than gown-ware and bombed
    I wasn’t sure about that one either, thanks!
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @Rikk I've used my last one last week! (By mistake...)
    But like soundspretty said, I've used them to win the last earnables when needed
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    @Katya and @Katinkae
    i will submit the blue glittery dress in about 40 minutes (8ish Central Time)
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Guess it’s time to try a couple of black gowns... :/

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
    @EloiseAnn thank you!! 💓

• stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Is there anywhere where there’s a full list of everything you can buy with diamonds?
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    For anyone looking for the 2018 blue gown I just submitted it about 10 minutes ago!!!! (Android) 
    Just found the dress!!! Thank yoou to whoever who wore it 😍🤩

I think I found @thallisa in the voting booth, I’m not sure 😂 either way she’s gorgeous and of course, the popular pick 

• SarahardeySarahardey Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    @Rikk when did android users get free tickets?
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    Someone in my TS group just jumped from 116 to 200 all while wearing the same outfit ._.
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    A ticket buyer has already appeared in my group and that's pretty annoying because every week there is one and we lose to those people who are desperate to get first, very unfair!
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I’m really loving this theme! I’ve gotten my best scores in forever and I feel like I have style again lol 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Also I want the bg from this voting booth... 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language