🎆 KK:H v10.4 Update - Birthday & Costumes & Fun

Comments

• alyssa123alyssa123 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    For my free box I got this gold dress with the wings. I liked it but I wanted the blue dress so I opened two more boxes and I got the black dress and the medusa hair, which I like but it’s not what I wanted. I was saving for black friday but I really like the blue dress idk if I should buy another🤷🏻‍♀️
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Is there any chance of ever getting the option of being able to switch the game from one platform to another without losing all of the progress? My amazon tablet doesn't have enough memory and eventually I'm going to have to switch to playing on another device. 
    Platform: Android

• alyssa123alyssa123 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier I don’t think so because when I switched from android to ios I had to make a new game
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Happy to get a free Halloween GB- thanks Glu, but disappointed with my pick. Everyone in those Cinderella gowns, sparkling wands and even frapacinnos... I’m so jealous! I’m kstar hoarding rn for Kim’s bday and BF, but starting to get a little bit of fomo and may have to take a few spins but I’m waiting to see the other Halloween costumes first idk?? I wasn’t too excited about the kloset costumes until I saw @Carol Davida top hat and gold jacket— you go girl! I wasn’t too big on the new eyes until @AliBryant mentioned the eyeshadow which makes them more appealing, and @charlottegold you look amazing in that green butterfly dress!
    As for the VS costume, like others have already mentioned I’m disappointed it’s the T$ prizes. So just like the update banner shows, I can probably kiss them goodbye 💋✋🏼

Also happy birthday @kkhluna. Hope you had a wonderful birthday 🎂 

Sorry @Miyuri about your family’s cat. And @AmandaMKkh about your little dog. I hope she gets better. Sending positive vibes to you both!

• AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    @ellyelephant yes that's the end of the storyline unfortunately I was also surprised that it ended just like that. 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Lia888 lmao I didn’t even think about that on the banner! That angel costume is literally taunting us 
    Yes @jhabs, I know right! I’m not sure if there was a hidden message or just my suspicious mind working overtime! 🧐 But it’s just not right! I’m wishfully hoping there’s a 2nd VS costume that will be earnable that they are holding back as a surprise. Praying to the VS angels to hear my wish! 🙏🏼🤣
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Wich is the update storyline?? i update the game but I don’t have any new storyline or the halloween photobooth
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @Lia888 ty girl for complimenting my look 🙂 I was gonna keep the jacket in its original color but changed my mind and then decided to dye it in gold after all 💁🏾‍♀️
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KatieeeeKatieeee Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Is there any chance of ever getting the option of being able to switch the game from one platform to another without losing all of the progress? My amazon tablet doesn't have enough memory and eventually I'm going to have to switch to playing on another device. 
    Yes - link your Facebook account to the game and then log in with that on the new device. I did it recently to switch from iOS to Android and now I can finally play again! I used what people said here to do it:

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5443380/transferring-progress-to-new-device-kkh
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Amza said:
    @ellyelephant yes that's the end of the storyline unfortunately I was also surprised that it ended just like that. 
    Well that’s disappointing.. I thought we would atleast get something like a photobooth background or a special halloween gift.
    @Carol Davida the original is a nice color too, I just hadn’t placed much emphasis on it after the update. When I saw your post with the top hat and the gold jacket I thought it was a nice combination and you looked great!
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    I'd also love the opportunity to get older Halloween photo booth backgrounds! The cat one is so cute & I'd love it! That also goes for all old backgrounds in general. It'd be great to be able to get old ones we missed out on somehow. Like for kstars or kash or something??? 
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Katieeee said:
    Yes - link your Facebook account to the game and then log in with that on the new device. I did it recently to switch from iOS to Android and now I can finally play again! I used what people said here to do it:

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5443380/transferring-progress-to-new-device-kkh
    @KimsBestie, this link should help you..
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thank you @Lia888 💕
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I must say that I'm really impressed with all your ideas on Halloween costumes. I really am ! Because as @Stefani_H said, in France it's not such a big thing. I never celebrate Halloween, except when I was a little girl. 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Sooo i got this hairstyle on my free Halloween Box... It isnt bad i just wish i had gotten the "cinderella dress" or the fairy dress from last year :/ 

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I really want the "cinderella" dress... Should i buy one or two Halloween boxes?? :S
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    After the phone call from Kalinda all Halloween BG's is available to buy.
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I just got a mini update. The tappables were fixed, Halloween backgrounds were added to the photo booth, and Kalinda gave me 5 black dyes for the SYS 🥰 However, now my Cinderella dress is messed up in the photo booth where it wasn’t before. 
  • BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
    Hey dolls did you all get a phone call with this update about a fashion designer who designed an outfit for us, & you go to visit them & they ask how you like it? What was that about I thought we were supposed to receive a new costume? If anyone could explain it to me please? Thank you  :)<3
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Bellaxx said:
    Hey dolls did you all get a phone call with this update about a fashion designer who designed an outfit for us, & you go to visit them & they ask how you like it? What was that about I thought we were supposed to receive a new costume? If anyone could explain it to me please? Thank you  :)<3
    You don’t get to keep the costume because it’s in the Halloween gift boxes that cost 45 k stars. The storyline continues and you will end up modeling another costume too. The costume party where you wear the Cinderella costume was basically just to show you the nighttime effect of the costume. 
  • BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
    Thank you so much @ashleydianem for explaining it I was worried I missed something since I had already won the dress <3
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I got the drink in a purple cup. I'm sure it will come in useful someday.
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love all of the Halloween updates 😍

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    This update is evrything!!!
    Love the @KalindaKing call for spoilers!!!!
    LLOOOVEEEEE getting these in game tbh. If this could become a thing! That would be amazing!! Also having her as the Clerk in the Dye exchange permanently!!
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    It's been a long time since I'm having this problem, but I thought that it would be fixed with the update.
    When I press "watch video" to get free kstars, the little box (get free stars!) just disappears. 
    When I'm going to recieve the kstars, I notice some are missing from the 20 I should get. Today I lost 10 kstars because of this issue. Hope someone looks into it, thank you.
    And sorry if I made any mistakes, english is not my first lnguage. 💕💕
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.