🗳️ SYS -10/10/19 - Theme: Gorgeously Gothic 🍷

Comments

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Okay guess I’m using gowns and white hair from now on, my first look got 35... 

@EmCharlotte your doll looks so beautiful, and congrats with the high score. I think it actually deserved a 60, thats how gorge that look is. And your doll is rocking white hair. Im just drooling over here over this look.

Looks 1-3. Okay maybe the hat wasnt the best idea for me but anything in the 40's is still great for me. Im def watching a video to try the middle dress again, this time without a hat😂
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts

Looks 1-3. Okay maybe the hat wasnt the best idea for me but anything in the 40's is still great for me. Im def watching a video to try the middle dress again, this time without a hat😂
    I think the hat would do better with a more casual outfit. It sort of clashes with the dress :)
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    What a surprise, I have a ticket buyer at 358 points after the first 2 free looks. She thinks goth is silver and sparkly white.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @stirfryedshana the event encyclopedia thread, you can use it to view diamond items. It's basically every event item from a year ago and earlier. So no quest specific, Kollection, VIP, or SMC/fashion goals stuff.
    iOS
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts

Intentionally started late and missed a ticket to try and avoid ticket buyers for once, guess I was an idiot to think that was possible
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I didnt even realize that my favorite childhood tv character would've appeared on my ts group hah oh cool is that😀. Its buffy the vampire slayer y'all 😱

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @Scarletkkh oh thank you doll 💕 that comment made me so happy on this gloomy rainy Friday!!! I think I’ve found the aesthetic I need to channel going forward!! I’m going to submit the smoke dress for my next ticket. 

Your doll is killing it as always, such beautiful gowns! Can’t wait to see how the middle dress scores without the hat because it is stunning! Glam goth at its finest 🖤
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
    edited October 2019
    @EmCharlotte I am super jelly over the rain you are having. Spring started 1st of September and the heat is terrible. So we are praying for some rain, yesterday they predicted thunderstorms but nothing at the end of the day, we only got some winds😂. We need our first rain of the season so bad. I can not wait to see what you do for the rest of the SYS.🖤😻
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    kadamisia said:

im so sad 😢 I just dont know what to do... does anyone have any advice for me? 
    Just my opinion – while I usually change to blonde hair for a SYS event I’m only using black hair.
    Your doll looks great for gothic- the light skin, choker, lace dress, handheld, tattoo, and the black lip are all on theme, and what I’m planning on using. Both of my first 2 looks scored over 50. 
    I think the light hair with the black eyebrows may have resulted in a lower score. ....but who knows. 
    thank you @littledollz for your help! but the only reason i changed the hair color was because my first look with black hair scored 34😅 but thank you so much!
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I have a ticket in about 50 mins.. and I think I’m gonna submit a little risky look with the rose handheld 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Well my group has two ticketbuyers... every week there is at least one and its getting pretty old pretty fast. Can you imagine the oanic that will break out when the VS angel costume hits Trendsetters...?

I need your help dolls, which dress should I dye?

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @Scarletkkh the rain is a welcome change from the heat we’ve had too! I just want to stay at home instead of going to work tonight 😭 at least Saturday is going to be the same so I can have my couch and blanket time then! 🖤 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
    @LindaVB #1 for sure 

• katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Time to bring out the black gowns!
    IOS
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Lord have mercy, you both must really want that hair!

Im not anywhere near top 5 rn cuz I’m waiting for my votes to come in but dang y’all coming out strong! Fingers crossed I can still get top 5. If that doesn’t happen, I want both the top and bottom, thank you!!!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    What are you guys thinking about the colorful sleeve tattoos in this theme? Agree for pro disagree for no. 
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Thank you @kkh_clarice, you just saved me HOURS of voting. Maybe now I will go to sleep. 😴😴😴
    iOS Doll 

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @beachespeaches thank you for making me google white goth. It’s such a pretty look. If I saw it done correctly in the voting booth I would totes give it a thumbs up! 👍🏽 
    iOS Doll 

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    I have a ticket in about 50 mins.. and I think I’m gonna submit a little risky look with the rose handheld 
    I did that 😆But I dyed the rose black to fit the theme a bit more. My look got 50 votes, so it went well. Hope your look scores good🖤
    IOS doll 💞

• KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    I stated 2 hours late, at the moment there are 25 players in my group, no ticket buyers 🤞, and the top dolls are wearing truly amazing looks. 

@LindaVB I love the dress in the middle! 🖤
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Can’t wait for El Camino coming out in a few minutes... who’s going to watch the breaking bad film? 😍
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I am! Very excited for it. Vince Gilligan is a great writer and i cant wait to see what they have in store for Jesse. Better Call Saul is also great. It's amazing there is both a prequel and sequel to BB
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @pilirositolam yes, that was me! Thank you 💕 and that look got me 44 votes so not bad but also could’ve been better lol
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

My creativity is no where to be found I guess, I’ll try some of you guys looks, they’re amazing! 😍
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

Thank you @Sweetstephy I had the same idea and I just submitted this look, I hope voters won’t hate the white dress 😅

• ShiviShivi Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    My first three looks. Well now I know that this sys is all about black gowns.