⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 10/11/19 - 5⭐Professional (1 wk till Kim's Bday!❤️)

Comments

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Areys said:
    @Stefani_H I’m pretty sure it’s only 4 contacts that you can invite? Unless I’ve been missing out on one this whole time lol 😶 and because it’s 4, it totals to 16 event points for 18 energy
    Yeah my bad, it's 4 contacts.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I got the earrings in my free box, I wanted to try to go for the necklace or dress but picked 40 kstars and energy! I think I’ll stop here. At least I had all 4 items in my palette. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Came to the forum and tried to gauge which box had an item most of the time in others’ boxes...

I almost picked the kstars, which I would have preferred. But I’ll take what I can get
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

Is anyone keen on running the poll again for gift boxes? I think it's pretty helpful. It seems a little mixed with some people getting 4 but others getting 2

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

I didn't really want any of the items this week but the shoes are probably the least exciting of all lmao.
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    My free box had all 4 items in the palette & the dress was my free box! Maybe it was that, or maybe it’s my dolls love for pearls (I think I wear the pearl earrings from the closet literally 90% of the time) but I spontaneously decided to chase the accessories lol. The dress isn’t my style but it’s nice quality and could be useful so I’m really happy I got it. Now I need another country club SYS! 😂 

I wish the necklace was smaller, I’d love a necklace/choker with a very thin single row row of pearls, I use the closet one that has 3 rows of pearls sometimes but it’s a bit bulky and so is this one, I’d love something more simplistic & subtle! 
    I never really noticed this hair color. It looks gorgeous on you @mikaylachimo
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Happy with my pick. Happy to see at least 3 items. However Daily gift box items should not be in weekend boxes. I have 4 daily GB items, which are taking spaces that should be reserved for Kstars, event points and another item. This infuriates me. But daily gb items back in the daily gb’s. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Danizzle thank you!! It’s the one from one of the more recent kollections (I can’t remember the name) 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts

Playing on IOS.
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    I'm just glad I didn't chase the accessories given that they weren't even in the box
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Look what I’ve got!! But I didn’t get 20kstars, I got 10🤨
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts

Atleast I got an event item?
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I got the earrings in my GB. Happy with my pick!

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    My free box had all 4 items in the palette & the dress was my free box! Maybe it was that, or maybe it’s my dolls love for pearls (I think I wear the pearl earrings from the closet literally 90% of the time) but I spontaneously decided to chase the accessories lol. The dress isn’t my style but it’s nice quality and could be useful so I’m really happy I got it. Now I need another country club SYS! 😂 

I wish the necklace was smaller, I’d love a necklace/choker with a very thin single row row of pearls, I use the closet one that has 3 rows of pearls sometimes but it’s a bit bulky and so is this one, I’d love something more simplistic & subtle! 
    Your doll looks stunning! 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I wanted to pick the first box but something told me to pick this one instead and I'm glad I did! I really wanted the dress but I'm not gonna chase it. 😋
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• kittycupskittycups Registered Users, Member 25 Posts

A cup of disappointment to start my morning 😌
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    i'm so done. Of course only 2 items in my palette as usual.
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    Great palette this weekend and I’m happy with my pick. 🙀👏🏼 

• DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I don’t know about you but I thought the earnable pants looked good with the GB shoes so here’s an attempt of styling them together

Oh and @mikaylachimo I love this color! I love pastel colors and champagne so I hope I’ll get the kollektions when I’m loaded in K-stars to buy it 😅😂
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I got 40k stars in my box, so I opened a Halloween box and got the butterflies! IRL I am terrified of them, so I think this is karma of some sort??
    This made me laugh so hard 😂 Congrats? lol

I got the dress in my gift box! It’s very country club-chic. Not my style but it’s very classy!

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got energy in my free box. :/  I was one tile away from getting the earrings, which I would have wanted.
    Platform: Android

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae maybe it is the universe ‘baby stepping’ you into appreciating butterflies.  I like to believe that Fae ride on the wings of butterflies.  ‘My nickname is/was Butterfly.  Maybe the aura will get you more votes!  Come one Universe, make the butterflies her bi........  best friends! Yeah that’s it.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    3 items this week and I got event points, had 4 items the past week, sharing this information for documentation purposes lol