🗳️ SYS -10/10/19 - Theme: Gorgeously Gothic 🍷

Comments

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @kkhaddict The dresses that force you into the closed leg pose just have a different animation. For example, this one

The head moves more dramatically and the eyes look around, but I’ve never seen it described as “dangling.” I’m not sure if something was wrong with the animation in your game or if that was just the way it looked to you! 😅
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Wow! @DoloresWyatt that look deserved a way better score! Thanks for the feedback on auras :)
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ohsoglamohsoglam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    Maybe I need to try the blonde hair like you guys. 😩

• kkhaddictkkhaddict Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    @Areys Thanks for explaining! Knowing that, I'll def be using them much more now 😂and srry for my poor description LOL the legs weren't moving while the arms and head were sort of flailing around in a way that made me think of 'dangling' haha
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Really thought this look would do better. I think I need to say goodbye to that green jacket 😢

This is a really unfair score...that’s a beautiful outfit and it’s always the popular pick in my voting booth! It reminds me of “Interview with the Vampire.” You must have gotten paired with some really tough competition. 
    Guys just a reminder — if you have someone in your TS group with a suspiciously high score, they might be hackers. Report it to Kalinda or Eggs with your customer ID and they’ll check it for you. Hackers have been discovered before this way and removed from the game, so you might make a positive impact! Nothing to lose 💕
    Is this you? @Rikk

Not me but I might try this outfit now haha ❤️ 

@Sarahardey I don’t remember! It was a few months ago to compensate with tickets for a glitch they experienced 
  • ohsoglamohsoglam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    Ryley1e said:
    @ohsoglam hey doll, in case you are looking for some advice maybe try with gowns I've been seeing gowns are the popular vote and some dolls (myself included) have been getting 50's using black gowns.

And perhaps try not to use the petals aura cause at least for me I dont vote for dolls using auras that work better outside when the background its inside some place. 
    Thank you so much for the advice! I’ll try doing that. 😇
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen thank you! Ps. I think I voted for you a while ago and you were the popular pick!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    @kkhaddict no I agree, it does look a little off 😂 but I think the movement catches the voters’ eyes and actually helps to get more votes!
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @EmCharlotte you called a raven Poe, genius! I always loved Edgar Allan Poe 🖤
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    4 ticket buyers and a 5th place player who has an average of 52... may be legit? Either way I'm hosed 

• simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Question for Android users: do you think most people have used up their free tickets yet from when you were compensated for the glitch? Or are any of you still saving yours?
    wait when was this?
    uh hi
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I'm thinking about trying this dress dyed black for a Victorian Gothic look...would anyone actually vote for this dress...still undecided on hair and accessories??
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm seing a lot of gowns being the popular pick but I don't want to run out of black dye so I'm using all the black items in my kloset before I dye more clothes
    Btw I'm loving this theme

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    my looks are flopping so hard. this sys sucks for me???
    uh hi
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Ugh finally some decent scores. Just posting these just in case if anybody needs inspo.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Did anyone else notice a glitch with your number of tickets? I had 2 tickets this morning and when I tried to submit an outfit, nothing happened when I clicked submit. I clicked it again and it submitted the outfit but then it said I have 0 tickets left even though I never used my second ticket 
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Calantha said:
    I'm thinking about trying this dress dyed black for a Victorian Gothic look...would anyone actually vote for this dress...still undecided on hair and accessories??
    I don't think the shoes fit the dress. I would maybe go for boots instead. Or maybe pumps. Something about the strappy sandals with that dress just seems off to me. I like the hair (I've been using that style and color myself) but the voters don't like it :( It seems like they prefer more dramatic curls and stuff like that.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    No ticket buyers in my group so far thankfully. I’m in second place rn but only 8 votes behind. My last look got my lowest score so far with 40. 

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Looks 1-5! Got my first ever 50. Just trying fun stuff since I don’t like the prizes. Low stress is a welcome change to this mess lol 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    Is it possible to buy spread the love boxes in the sys, the things ofc, like Kendalls vs looks? 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    edited October 2019
    LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I LOST THE HAIR. I repeat I LOST THE HAIR, this is not a drill! Oh god all I did was refresh the forum to see what I should do and the next thing I know, my game refreshed and it’s gone 😭 oh cruel world take me but not the hair! Every time I see another Agree on my post it’s like a knife to the heart. Unless I should take this as a sign 🤔

Edit: if anyone has that hair pleeeeease let me know, so at least there’s SOME hope of ever seeing it again
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited October 2019
    LaLaLola said:
    LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I LOST THE HAIR. I repeat I LOST THE HAIR, this is not a drill! Oh god all I did was refresh the forum to see what I should do and the next thing I know, my game refreshed and it’s gone 😭 oh cruel world take me but not the hair! Every time I see another Agree on my post it’s like a knife to the heart. Unless I should take this as a sign 🤔

Edit: if anyone has that hair pleeeeease let me know, so at least there’s SOME hope of ever seeing it again
    @LaLaLola I have that hair, are you on iOS?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @LaLaLola Awww. I hope you find it again!
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @LaLaLola ahh I hope you get the hair, it looks gorgeous on your doll and I can seeing it doing well in lots of SYSes. Maybe not formal gowns but a lot of others! As long as you have one long flowy style you really don’t need more if they’re not your style! 
  • kkh_Krissykkh_Krissy Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    I actually thought these looks screamed goth. Not really sure what I'm doing wrong. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :) I'm really loving the Inspo. I used to get scores in the high 40s/50s but the last few SYS I've been in the 30s. :/
    @kkh_Krissy Your looks are great and definitely on theme, but it seems like voters are into romantic goth clothing/long gowns right now.
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈