🗳️ SYS -10/10/19 - Theme: Gorgeously Gothic 🍷

Comments

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I started iffy but I found any lavish gown dyed in black will surpass 50+!!

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    ALSO... LOVE LOVE LOVE the earnables!!!
    <3<3<3<3
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited October 2019
    solved, thanks 🍳🍌 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @dpeters Yes! I already have the next 3 picked out in my mind 
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    LaLaLola said:
    LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I LOST THE HAIR. I repeat I LOST THE HAIR, this is not a drill! Oh god all I did was refresh the forum to see what I should do and the next thing I know, my game refreshed and it’s gone 😭 oh cruel world take me but not the hair! Every time I see another Agree on my post it’s like a knife to the heart. Unless I should take this as a sign 🤔

Edit: if anyone has that hair pleeeeease let me know, so at least there’s SOME hope of ever seeing it again
    Diamonds are hard to earn, spend them on something YOU like! Not just because you think that it’s what people will vote for. That hair looks beautiful on your doll and you should definitely get it if it’s something you love :)
  • kkh_Krissykkh_Krissy Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Areys said:
    @kkh_Krissy Your looks are great and definitely on theme, but it seems like voters are into romantic goth clothing/long gowns right now.
    Thank you. :) My next ticket is in less than an hour so I think I'm going to use that mermaid gown, dyed black or another black gown and see what happened. I have noticed that goth styled looks using gowns are the popular vote. I really want that green jacket so I'm going to try my luck with gowns. :)
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I actually thought these looks screamed goth. Not really sure what I'm doing wrong. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :) I'm really loving the Inspo. I used to get scores in the high 40s/50s but the last few SYS I've been in the 30s. :/
    Your looks are great and definetely on theme, I would have voted for them for sure.
    But with every SYS Event, gowns seems to be the popular vote, even if this has nothing to do with the theme... I would suggest to start wearing gowns, I tried to do casual looks too but it got me super low scores.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @LaLaLola just saw the hair in voting booth on iOS!
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

@elettrahere I just submitted this look with the red wine on iOS 💞

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    LaLaLola said:
    LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I LOST THE HAIR. I repeat I LOST THE HAIR, this is not a drill! Oh god all I did was refresh the forum to see what I should do and the next thing I know, my game refreshed and it’s gone 😭 oh cruel world take me but not the hair! Every time I see another Agree on my post it’s like a knife to the heart. Unless I should take this as a sign 🤔

Edit: if anyone has that hair pleeeeease let me know, so at least there’s SOME hope of ever seeing it again
    @LaLaLola I have that hair, are you on iOS?
    Yes I am! If you would submit it I would be so grateful (but I also don’t want your looks to suffer because of it)
    @LaLaLola Awww. I hope you find it again!
    Me too 🙃 Me. Too. I believe it’s my destiny to find that hair, and it’s that hairs destiny to find me lol 
    @LaLaLola don’t worry hun, I have two ticket buyers in my group so I only care about finishing the event and being in Top 5 😉 I can submit it in around 6 hours because I literally just submitted my last look 😂 does that work for you?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    @LaLaLola ahh I hope you get the hair, it looks gorgeous on your doll and I can seeing it doing well in lots of SYSes. Maybe not formal gowns but a lot of others! As long as you have one long flowy style you really don’t need more if they’re not your style! 
    That’s actually really great advice! Thanks, you’re right I don’t need like 10 different long flowy hairstyles. I probably only need a handful. And to be honest short hairstyles aren’t uuusually my go-to hairstyle or even the ones I like the most, but this short hairstyle caught me off guard with how well I think it fit my doll 
    LaLaLola said:

Diamonds are hard to earn, spend them on something YOU like! Not just because you think that it’s what people will vote for. That hair looks beautiful on your doll and you should definitely get it if it’s something you love :)
    I feel like it’s instinct at this point to ask for seconds opinions on this kinda stuff, which isn’t exactly “good” but in the heat of the moment my indecisive mind panicked lol. But you’re so right I love that hair and how it looks on my doll even if it wouldn’t get great votes I have other hairs that will, this hair can be just for me and I’m okay with that 💕
  • KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Also, people should know that half the stuff they’re submitting dyed is showing up in voting booth in the original color, is glitching and/or the doll has no pants. 

This is a screenshot from two different dolls looks:

So, that might be accounting for some low scores. 

Oh, I have 34 available GB on my phone, everything is updated and WiFi is perfect, 4G with all bars. It’s not my phone. It’s the game. So please don’t even start (cuz that is literally all customer service will ever say).
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @elettrahere I’m about to enter the wine 

Thanks for voting for me too 😃
    I play on iOS
    Btw shout out to this person, if they’re on here. Their looks are amazing and they should be first, honestly, and that was the case even when they were second to me! This look is identical to Helena Bonham Carter, it’s incredible:

Keep it up despite the cheaters/losers with no styling ability but access to daddy’s cc.
    @LaLaLola don’t worry hun, I have two ticket buyers in my group so I only care about finishing the event and being in Top 5 😉 I can submit it in around 6 hours because I literally just submitted my last look 😂 does that work for you?
    Aw I’m sorry, I really wish that SYS would stop being so unfair. There’s gotta be a way to fix that (although I’m not exactly sure how) but anyway YES of course that works for me 😭 much appreciated doll 🌸 I was really thinking that there wasn’t going to be anyone that had it...where’s it from anyway?
    edited October 2019
    LaLaLola said:
    Aw I’m sorry, I really wish that SYS would stop being so unfair. There’s gotta be a way to fix that (although I’m not exactly sure how) but anyway YES of course that works for me 😭 much appreciated doll 🌸 I was really thinking that there wasn’t going to be anyone that had it...where’s it from anyway?
    Trust me doll, if there was a way, I would be the happiest but that’s Glu and their marketing 🥴 ok, I’ll let you know before I submit it so you know what to look for! 😊 Tbh, I don’t know 😂 I bought it last year for Black Friday 
    Looks 2-5, I’m loving this skirt 😍

• surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts

My looks so far & my next look. Hopefully the 35 doesn't kill my chances to make it to the jacket. It has been so fun making looks this SYS!! I have most of the Halloween clothing items, so I know I'll love that one too, but it's fun that this one is easier for everyone to style (everyone has dark clothing items, but I feel like new players and those who haven't been playing during Halloween will have a hard time with the strictly Halloween-theme).
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Thank you dolls for submitting the red wine! I found it but decided not to get it because it needs to be fixed... it looks like it’s stuck inside my finger, like literally stabbing me lmao so I’ll try to look for the sparkler 🤣
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

My looks. Thankfully my scores are getting better than they were at the start. I switched to contour for the last one which I might keep doing if it keeps doing well. My second last I forgot to change my hair color 😂 I’m just trying out lots of different things and hoping to stay in top 5 and get the earnables! This is my group at the moment:

After the two ticket buyers it’s all extremely close competition, I’m actually tied for 4th right now too. There is one more doll besides the two at the top who 100% bought a ticket or two yesterday but then fell behind (or gave up after these two appeared lmao). And even one more who I’m suspicious of possibly using a ticket or two to stay near the top.... this group is wild but I have to say I’m obsessed with the doll in 3rd place’s looks!! I hope her & I both end up top 5.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    @KalindaKing I didn't receive the five black dyes after your call yesterday. Could you help me out?
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    edited October 2019

Look 6. I forgot to change the nAil polish to black🙈
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    The earnable skirt is super cute, I love it! With @thelifeofRaeRae and @webra

edited October 2019
    Btw “Monae,” THIS is how you put a look together to legitimately get a score of 44 and wind up in first place. I’d rather you just copy me exactly than buy your way to the “top.” So, here you go! You’re free to use this on the next 18 tickets you’ll inevitably purchase. Great creativity with that new look, too. Wow. Really put thought into it.