🗳️ SYS -10/10/19 - Theme: Gorgeously Gothic 🍷

Comments

• nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    @kkhclarice I made this background for my Instagram, feel free to use it ☺️

Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @Naimonster I can’t find the right words to express how much I love your look! 🖤🧛🏻‍♀️

• nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    @kkh_Krissy @Stefani_H I think the confusion with this event is that the earnables/TS items look casual whereas the background looks fancy. I personally think gowns fit better in a haunted mansion setting. 
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    @nubcake I’ve seen at least 5 dolls in bikinis. Like...I get themes can be confusing, but how are people THAT confused? 
    edited October 2019
    Also, i agree with gowns for haunted mansion. The background screams it, and the event is even called “glamorous” goth. 

Edit: Oops, “gorgeous.” Well, whatever. Bikinis are neither!
    (Especially since we lose something free with every new update, like now there’s not even any videos or those surveys anymore). 
    Plus the addition of those BS diamonds. It’s clear theyre losing profits and desperate to keep the $ flowing.
    edited October 2019
    Watch me disappear now that I’ve uncovered the Glu conspiracy. 🤭 I bet they’re in cahoots with the “church” of Scientology or something terrifying. 😮

just kidding. But if my doll disappears from the TS boards, call 911. 
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

If someone on iOS has this hair and submit it, please tag me! I’m in love with that hair 😍
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

Isabellaa said:
    KKH_Jenny said:
    TBH I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Glu inserted NPC “ticket buyers” into random TS groups to try to pressure actual players into freaking out about their position and start buying tickets. 

Because every weekend, some doll mysteriously appears from nowhere even when there’s 30 total, immediately shoots to the top with an insane number, and their vote # grows even when their clothes remain the same (way longer than the hour or so it takes to get results). Suspicious af. 
    I have been thinking about this very same also!! No matter how awful the first prize is or how late you start, there is always a ticket buyer! And usually the ticket buyer is wearing very basic kash outfits that are not even on the theme. That really is suspicious!
    Exactly. Alternately, you can be #1 for the entire SYS event, by a huge margin, and somehow, like 20 mins before the 3 day event ends, a doll you’ve never seen shoots to first. So then you want to immediately buy a ticket to get the spot back you’ve had the whole
    time. This happens like, every single week, regardless of the quality (or lack thereof) of the prizes.
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Looks 3-6. I tried EVERYTHING. Black hair, white hair, paler skin (in my first two looks), black lips, black smokey eyes, more glamorous, more gothic, stole the last look from @Scarletkkh . I need an average of 43 in every look from now on or I won't reach the green jacket. Please dolls help me!! And tip will be highly appreciated 

Android
    @Chloè_KKH I don’t know if this will help, but this was my highest scoring look so far, for whatever reason:

I bought those terrible eyes (40 stars) for this and the other Halloween event(s), and they seem to be doing well. 
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @KKH_Jenny That literally happens to me every single week! Or the another option is that the ticket buyer buys an insane amount of ticket right away and I will end up in second place at the end.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @Chloè_KKH I tried different hair colours too and my scores aren't great but for me, white hair and dark makeup (both eyes and lips) worked.

Btw, your looks are gorgeous!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    hey dolls, if someone on Android submits this hairstyle can u let me know please!!! 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

Finally a good score. I just hope I can get the last earnable because I really love the top. 

I also hate this hairstyle but I don't have that many in my Kloset 🙄
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

edited October 2019
    @Isabellaa And in the meanwhile, you can be first the entire time (sans the “players” with 900 points) and it’s STILL not enough to get the earnables.

In the past, I ALWAYS managed to get them all, and now it’s like 50/50. Which, again, just encourages people to buy one more ticket to get that last item, usually the only one people want. Like, my styling or TS positions haven’t changed, so why are the results and outcomes suddenly so different? 
    Everyone get ready for future updates with less and less free tickets per SYS event, until eventually you have to pay to play altogether. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    believe me, there are enough real life crazed ticket maniacs playing the game, Glu does NOT insert npc dolls to act as shills preying on our fomo.  Those dolls swooping in, along with all the others in your groups are real player dolls.   <3   Welcome to the Forum @KKH_Jenny

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @KKH_Jenny honestly I don't want to waste 40 stars on those eyes because I  know I will never use them, thanks anyway! 

@dpeters I don't know if you wanted to tag me but of so, thanks! I'll try with that smokey eyes, black lips and white hair. 

@Ryley1e I don't know if I'll use that hair this sys but in this case I'll let you know!
    Android
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @Chloè_KKH I was struggling at the beginning but I figured that black hair, lips, eyeshadow and nail polish + a glamorous dress + long hair + fancy or black handheld works, I’ve also thrown the sparkle aura in all of my looks, I hope this tips help ☺️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Yes! @Chloè_KKH my bad lol I just fixed the tag :D 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @pilirositolam fancy handhelds like martini or the champagne glass?

@dpeters don't worry, thank you again 💕
    Android
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @pilirositolam fancy handhelds like martini or the champagne glass?

@dpeters don't worry, thank you again 💕
    Yeah, those or the wine glasses, I would skip on the Mojito, the pink or the orange drinks, avoid anything like the coffee cup, at least imo 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞