šŸ—³ļø SYS -10/10/19 - Theme: Gorgeously Gothic šŸ·

Comments

• ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    KKH_Jenny said:
    Are people seriously buying tickets to fight for that bob with a stripe of green hair?šŸ˜‚ It looks like if Willy Wonka went to the barber and got some highlights. And by ā€œsomeā€ I mean 2.
    See, this is what I mean. Am I the only
    one thatā€™s noticed how not only have A) the prizes increasingly gotten worse YET B ) the # of ticket buyers, and the insane quantities they purchase, is INCREASING.

remember that week there was a basic target clearance white dress and a giant fly swatter, no hair or shoes or anything? And ā€œplayersā€ still bought tickets into the THOUSANDS? No one is that stupid, at least not on a mass scaleĀ 
    Yep, Iā€™ve definitelty noticed this too. The worse the prizes, the more ticket buyers there is.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited October 2019

ā€œIt is not a phase, Momā€.Ā 

Trick or treat!!! šŸŽƒ šŸ‘» @mikaylachimo @webra and @thelifeofRaeRae
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @thallisa love it! I LOVE that top dyed that you paired it with! Totally copying that dye job
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • ShiviShivi Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Looks 4-6

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Ā 

Finally a couple of good scores for me!

The butterflies are not available since they're in the Halloween boxes so I used some of my saved up diamonds for alcohol. Time to drink in the graveyard!

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Here are my 5th and 6th looks. Iā€™m enjoying this SYS a lot. šŸ’ž The theme is great, black is such a sexy color! I wish there could be lots of SYS events like this because Iā€™ve never gotten such high scores like this before, except for the first ones.

So currently Iā€™m the first and there are no ticket buyers in sight. šŸ‘€ My all looks are above 50, Iā€™m not used to this. šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ™šŸ»

šŸŒ¼

ā €ā €ā €ā €ā € ā €ā €ā €ā €ā €
    Daily player on iOS!Ā ā™”
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I think this is the most on-theme voting booth that I have ever seen! I wonder if it was that call from kalinda or if KKH just has a large amount of goth playersšŸ‘€
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Looks 3-6. I tried EVERYTHING. Black hair, white hair, paler skin (in my first two looks), black lips, black smokey eyes, more glamorous, more gothic, stole the last look from @Scarletkkh . I need an average of 43 in every look from now on or I won't reach the green jacket. Please dolls help me!! And tip will be highly appreciatedĀ 

Iā€™m sorry your looks arenā€™t getting the votes they deserve, all of these looks are looks I would vote for (and even use myself). I think theyā€™re wonderful @ChloĆØ_KKHā€ and I donā€™t have any suggestions Iā€™m sorry šŸ˜­Ā 
    Letā€™s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS šŸ¤
    @Basak you are killing it! Love your looks and I hope you manage to hold on to first place because you deserve it šŸ–¤
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited October 2019
    KKH_Jenny said:
    TBH I wouldnā€™t be surprised at all if Glu inserted NPC ā€œticket buyersā€ into random TS groups to try to pressure actual playersĀ into freaking out about their position and start buying tickets.Ā 

Because every weekend, some doll mysteriously appears from nowhere even when thereā€™s 30 total, immediately shoots to the top with an insane number, and their vote # grows even when their clothes remain the same (way longer than the hour or so it takes to get results). Suspicious af.Ā 
    Iā€™ve been thinking this for awhile too. I truly donā€™t believe there are that many people buying tons of tickets for these events. Especially when there are such basic prizes.

That being said so far I am lucky this week and have no ticket buyers. So far, at least.
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited October 2019

Thanks I really do appreciate it @ohsoglam @dpeters @Rikk šŸ’žIĀ also think they should have done better but I'm biasedšŸ˜‚ @ohsoglam your looks are great they should have done better especially the last 2.Ā 

my results have picked up a littlešŸ˜€. Thanks to a bunch of people for inspo! it's hard to keep track but I know I saw @ScarletkkhWith the 2nd one šŸ–¤

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores WyattĀ 
    @evilhagCongratulations on your first 50 it's a great feeling!Ā 
    @kkh_Krissy
    Those looks are all on theme and gorgeous and unique. But it really seems like black gowns are the winning vote nearly always. Maybe the background is the Addams Family house cus no colour is allowed at all šŸ˜‚
    Looks 3-6. I tried EVERYTHING. Black hair, white hair, paler skin (in my first two looks), black lips, black smokey eyes, more glamorous, more gothic, stole the last look from @Scarletkkh . I need an average of 43 in every look from now on or I won't reach the green jacket. Please dolls help me!! And tip will be highly appreciatedĀ 

Iā€™m sorry your looks arenā€™t getting the votes they deserve, all of these looks are looks I would vote for (and even use myself). I think theyā€™re wonderful @ChloĆØ_KKHā€ and I donā€™t have any suggestions Iā€™m sorry šŸ˜­Ā 
    @ChloĆØ_KKH Second all this. I have no real suggestions, your looks are all great & on theme. Maybe you have been against tough competition since most people are doing black gowns. My 4th look bombed, thought it was because I used black hair & red lips, but since then I've seen at least 10 looks on the forum getting 40-50+ with really similar looks and it's killing me a little šŸ˜Ø. Im doing white hair, black lips, black makeup, black gown just to be safe now, it's a bit boring šŸ˜‚ I think it's a bit luck of the draw at the moment.Ā 
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    @Ryley1e just saw the hair in the voting booth!!!

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I feel the same thing happening as last week. Someone low key stealing my deserved 1st spot. Ive been in the lead since the SYS started. Last night i went to bed, I had 304 score, the person in 7th had 205. This morning I woke up to been 2nd place, she is in the lead with 375 points. Do you guys think she low key bought a ticket or 2.? I did the math, it is possible to have gotten that score without buying a ticket or 2 but her looks are not 50+ votes worth.

How do people feel about the butterfly aura? Would you vote for it or not because the background is inside a house? I sometimes get butterflies in the house but more often it's moths šŸ˜‚

@Scarletkkh this is what always happens to me too! Dolls with basic looks suddenly gain 50-60 points to catch up to me. I think they bought tickets and just used one or two, itā€™s so frustrating.Ā 
    @jhabs I didnt want to just assume she bought a ticket to steal first place, I always do the math first, but im gonna see how this plays out. This time around im gonna need to set my alarm and make sure no one steals my 1st place. I honestly just dont see how she got 53 average on her looks. We are only at ticket nr 7 now. And im really sorry that this is happening to you everytime. šŸ˜ž

I actually took screenshots of the top 10 last night before I went to bed. First pic is before is before I went to bed and second pic was now when I woke up.
    edited October 2019

Oh wait this just happendšŸ˜’. So I think this confirms it then, she is stealing my spot.
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I need your help dolls! I just woke up with two tickets, look 6 and look 7. Iā€™ll be able to submit look 8 in 6 hours. Did I miss a ticket? šŸ˜­
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    edited October 2019
    @elettrahere I think you will be okay. Usually on a Friday after work I have 2 tickets, and I still make my 14 looks in time.

Look 7 just got out of voting. FIRST PLACE STEALER is 59 points ahead of me now. Im doing nothing for now but im sure as hell not gonna let her steal this from me. I will fight back.
    @Scarletkkh I hope so! My average is 46 and I hope I donā€™t mess up missing tickets šŸ˜© I think Iā€™m 5 hours late!
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    @Scarletkkh Iā€™m hoping for you to win, you deserve it!!! Two people in my group bought tickets at the beginning to establish dominance and seem to be fighting it out for number 1, I cannot be bothered so Iā€™ll accept any place in the top five! Iā€™d love some of that new dye though šŸ˜­ I think itā€™s gorgeous. I just wish there was a chance to get gold and orange outside of TS!
    @EmCharlotte ā€œto establish dominanceā€ literally made me laugh out loud lmao some of these crazed ticket buyers are like wild animalsĀ 
    @elettrahere are you on ticket 7 now? Because of you are then you are fine and you will make it to the 14th ticketšŸŒø
    @EmCharlotte im sorry to hear that someone stole your deserved spot! Yes I honestly dont understand why the pink, purple and orange dyes are not in the dye exchange. I think its lame tbh.Ā 
    I have to restrain myself from not checking the TS board every 2 minutes, cause am afraid I will send her a nasty message with changing my namešŸ™ˆ
    @jhabs literally true, I imagine it like this...

@Scarletkkh yes! Thank you doll šŸ˜ŠĀ 
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter