🎆 KK:H v10.4 Update - Birthday & Costumes & Fun

Comments

• ellelaurinellelaurin Registered Users 24 Posts
    Did anyone else lose their raspberry lip color from a few weeks ago with the update? 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @ellelaurin   Check in the lip tab, not the makeup tab! For some reason, one of the 2 hasn’t been updated and it looks like you don’t own the color when you do!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    where can i find the dye exchange shop?
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @deliqhted its in santa Monica 😊
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @ValerieGray I love that dress as a substitute to the other! By the way your doll has been in the same peach outfit for weeks in my game, did you possibly get disconnected from fb in the game?
    iOS
  • NataliaCollinsNataliaCollins Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Does this mean we won’t get a kollection with this update? It usually says when a new kollection would be released in the update tab.
    We should still get two new Kollections. It has been listed there a couple times but not usually. There were just too many things to cram in the description this time.
    iOS
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    thallisa said:
    I really love this update. New dyes look great and I love that we can exchange some colors. Too bad that we literally have to beg every time there’s new color introduced for a starter pack of some sort, it’s truly ridiculous that we can’t dye even one dress without being forced to wait for SYS or daily boxes. I hope it’s gonna be fixed soon, it’s never too late for a nice call from Simon or Maria 🤪

But anyway, I was hoping for Halloween boxes like that and I’m sooo happy we got them! I’ll definitely try to open them all before Halloween, but I still don’t have like 20 items so it’s gonna be a bit expensive lol I opened a few boxes already and I got three pairs of shoes, the Barbie dress, the mermaid dress and the pumpkin handheld! 

Also I’m really grateful that the extra arm was removed from this purple dress! 

How did you get the purple dress??
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts

Ok how about this?  

You can use any strapless top, black short shorts.......
    How’d you get this top?
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yas finally won my first green dye ever 😀💚

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    @AliBryant Thank you! And yes, for some reason my game keeps on logging me out of Facebook and then when I try to sign back in it won't let me. I've sent some messages to support but they're not really helping lol. I think I'm logged back in now though!
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Accalia said:
    It's been a long time since I'm having this problem, but I thought that it would be fixed with the update.
    When I press "watch video" to get free kstars, the little box (get free stars!) just disappears. 
    When I'm going to recieve the kstars, I notice some are missing from the 20 I should get. Today I lost 10 kstars because of this issue. Hope someone looks into it, thank you.
    And sorry if I made any mistakes, english is not my first lnguage. 💕💕
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts

Ok how about this?  

You can use any strapless top, black short shorts.......
    How’d you get this top?
    @l@lindz_kayla3711 It's from a 5-star event from 11/09/2018:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I used the rest of my K stars to open another Halloween box and I got these shoes  😂 I really wish I just saved my stars lol

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I was trying to watch a daily video but this popped up, does anyone know why was that?

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
     @pilirositolam that’s been happening to me too randomly ever since the September update! It counts as one of my videos and I don’t get the star ☹️
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    LOVE the Bel Air decoration options!! I hope these come around for Thanksgiving and the winter holidays too!! They make me so happy. 
    @MollyMonroe in past years we have had Bel Air decor for both! I love the Christmas tree in the living room, you can choose the style
    iOS
    @AliBryant
    Omg you can? Incredible. Such cheer!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I loved the flowering tree we had in the front of the Bel Air home for the royal wedding story line I wish we got that back every year I love that tree. I’d been living In my 1st house  since the winter and I woke up on my birthday in June to see the tree in my corner was full of these pink flowers. I was stunned and every year about that time they came back so if you want to give us the tree back @GluGods  I’ll pay triple. LOL

but yeah, I love all the decos we have for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Chridtmas. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I loved the flowering tree we had in the front of the Bel Air home for the royal wedding story line I wish we got that back every year I love that tree. I’d been living In my 1st house  since the winter and I woke up on my birthday in June to see the tree in my corner was full of these pink flowers. I was stunned and every year about that time they came back so if you want to give us the tree back @GluGods  I’ll pay triple. LOL

but yeah, I love all the decos we have for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Chridtmas. 
    Seriously!!! That tree was SO gorgeous, I wish it was an option to have it permanently.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Omg I agree so much! I have that tree currently in Luka’s game in front of the Bel-Air mansion and it’s so beautiful but will disappear any day now because it’s part of that storyline. It’s so pretty! We should get it in the April update next year when it’s spring again :)
    I'd also love the option to tell the front yard guests to pack it up lol. 
    If you buy the Halloween decorations, do they automatically come back the next year or do they put up new ones that you have to buy again? Because I’m not ready to spend k-stars for something that will disappear in a few weeks and never come back :(
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    @Miyuri you only have to buy them once! they are reusable 
    iOS
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Did kalinda ever say whether the green and orange dye was just for this update specifically? 
    @AliBryant Thanks for the clarification!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.