🗳️ SYS -10/10/19 - Theme: Gorgeously Gothic 🍷

Comments

• SandraFFWSandraFFW Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Totally gothic 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    Last look did really well, im going for a Vampire’s Bride having a dinner party vibe with my looks, this these is so fun.  Plus with the dye anything can be black. I thought only dresses would do well but styled a more casual looked and it did pretty well too..

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @Koakuma all of your looks are fantastic and should have scored way higher!! I love your #6 in particular.
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Looks 1-8

I realized midway that the candelabrum scores quite high so I'm now dyeing it in every color lol
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @thallisa omggg I thought it was the snakeskin one we won a few months ago with the matching snakeskin skirt! Either way; you look 🔥
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I have a question. I got this bracelet I think from the black/gold box but I cannot use it 😫
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @Lolita I love your looks! I’m submitting the candelabra with my next ticket in a few minutes, I hope it scores well for me too!!!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @MynameisDee82 it happened to me a few times but with items I purchased with 'Get the look' that are above my level!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

@elettrahere I just submitted the sparkler for you! 🥰

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    Thank you @EmCharlotte 💖 let me know how it goes 😊
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I have a question. I got this bracelet I think from the black/gold box but I cannot use it 😫
    My mom started playing recently and in her game she can use this bracelet once, but if she tries to use it again instead of getting the 48 hours timer message she gets that one. Maybe it's that? Or you can never use it?
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

I don't care about having a ticket buyer in my group but it's a male that isn't even on theme. I don't really like the hair so it doesn't bother me but I feel sorry for the second doll who is gonna miss the first prize because of that. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @Koakuma I can never use it 😫
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @MynameisDee82 That's weird, my mom is level 29 I think and she can send it once during SYS and wear it freely in the closet. I don't even know why a gift box item would have a minimum level smh seems silly of them to do this
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @Koakuma @MynameisDee82
    It's because the players level is to low to normally have that item. So it locks once you've used it in SYS, you can't dye or it or anything. Once the locked timer runs out it will be available again. I don't know what happens if you dye it in the normal closet. Not sure if you would be able to access it in the SYS styling area or if it would stay locked, maybe someone else knows about that. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited October 2019
    My looks 5-8, It was a while since I had so many 50+ scores in a sys and there are no ticket buyers so far, so I’m pretty happy!

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    @AguadeCocoDo you remember what items you purchased with "get that lock"? I have only seen one for kash, the red dress with a leg showing. Was so happy to get it! 
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    That was definitely lower than I was expecting lol. Last time I used this dress I had almost 50! 

Stefani_H said:

I don't care about having a ticket buyer in my group but it's a male that isn't even on theme. I don't really like the hair so it doesn't bother me but I feel sorry for the second doll who is gonna miss the first prize because of that. 

Male dolls really need to be in their own separate trendsetters, it can't be that hard to do since they already have them grouped together in the voting booth. 

• CharMKkh33CharMKkh33 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Here are all my looks so far, I started late on Thursday so I’m a ticket behind but luckily no one in myTS group is buying tickets (yet). Switching from my normal hair and skin color to super pale with black hair really helped bump my votes up.
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @Lolita not my best score! Lots of my favourite accessories and dresses are locked at the moment 😭 I’m still happy though. There’s no pressure to win this event so I just wanna place in the top five! I really like this hair colour but maybe voters disagree! Might stick to white and black!!! 

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Please vote 
    Let’s see how this one goes personally I like the color I mean I think Green does fit gothic right ? Unfortunately I can’t use any of my black dye Since I’ve already used it Also this is the most I’ve seen on this form so that’s kind of interesting
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• rawaanrawaan Registered Users 38 Posts
    Looks 4-8, maybe I should have used black dye on the last dress? I thought that I could pull it off if I made the skin lighter. And yes I'm sticking to gowns, the same hairstyles and to the candle holder, voters seem to like them 😊

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    5-8 looks

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Basak said:

@elettrahere I just submitted the sparkler for you! 🥰

I was getting my hair done I’m sorry 😩
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    Please vote 
    Let’s see how this one goes personally I like the color I mean I think Green does fit gothic right ? Unfortunately I can’t use any of my black dye Since I’ve already used it Also this is the most I’ve seen on this form so that’s kind of interesting

I'll vote for it. I think blue or purple is more fitting but green is alright. The 1st place prize and last earnable both have bright green in them. The makeup and shoes are both black. Gothic doesn't mean every inch black, at least not during my high school goth phase 🤷😂

• DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Looks 5-9
    Look number 6 my absolutely favourite❤

@EmCharlotte it's a shame, you deserved way many more votes! That look is amazing!
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    The NeverEnding Story:
    Settling for a subpar outfit because the actual items of clothing that you want to submit are locked for 24 plus hours!

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt So far I've bought three: the red dress, a black dress with a slit, and a white pantsuit.

We should ask a high level player to show us her wardrobe to know what we should be looking for!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker