⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 10/11/19 - 5⭐Professional (1 wk till Kim's Bday!❤️)

Comments

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I got dye in my free box so I opened one more and got the dress! I’m thrilled with this because it’s the only GB item I like this weekend.

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I wanted to get the dress but I got energy in my free box 

• dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited October 2019
    oh
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    dddkkh said:
    That piece of hair is so irritating lol. It serves no purpose
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Should I try to open another box or quit while I’m ahead? I like the items, and bonus points are super useful but I want to save for BF 🙈
    IOS
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    OBBBBSSSEEEESSEEEDDDD WITH THE PRIZES!!
    Can't wait to style them!!! <3
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    simoon said:
    maybe a dumb question, but how do you guys make it to the last item? or even the third? i never make it past the second one, and maybe there is something im doing wrong?
    It's not dumb at all, I used to always miss the last item because I was doing 8 hours gigs all the time.
    All you have to do is filming reality show in your home in Bel Air, chose the 3h gig! Invite 5 contacts over and do the 5 energy tapping on them (if you have the gold star to the bottom left then you will earn one point per contact) which will give you a total of 17 event points for only 18 energy. 
    thank you so much!!
    uh hi
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts

im so angry
    uh hi
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Not really a fan of any of the items, got 40 Kstars in my free box and immediately opened a Halloween box. Got something ugly, cool. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Love how the earnables look in blue! Monday is Canadian Thanksgiving, so I’ll be offline most of the day. Tag/PM if you need me!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    edited October 2019
    When you’re having a girls night with you pregnant best friend. I am the only one drinking and Karl joined me✨
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @jhabs please tell me this wasn't accidental 😂

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Sorry I can’t type anymore
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @thallisa lol I was hoping someone would get the reference!!😂
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts

Earnable bag is super cute. Chic 2000’s vibes.
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Rikk @Naimonster @ anyone who has a guy game: do men not get the weekend event calls from Simon for event points? I’m at level 10 on my male game and didn’t get a call from Simon, but I got the event. Also, it looks like their weekend event is less to finish (thank goodness as they don’t get bonus points). What are the numbers to finish each box? 20, 125, ?, ?
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts

only 2 items 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited October 2019
    EDIT: This has been fixed and now the hair colour is in that spot. Thanks @KalindaKing if you made this happen! 

Didn't really know where to post this but I think one of my kollections has a glitch, one of the boxes is empty. I wasn't going to take a spin on it this week but would want the kollection in the future. Has anyone else has this problem before? 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt I’ve not seen that before! It’s supposed to be the rose gold hair color. 
    iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Rikk @Naimonster @ anyone who has a guy game: do men not get the weekend event calls from Simon for event points? I’m at level 10 on my male game and didn’t get a call from Simon, but I got the event. Also, it looks like their weekend event is less to finish (thank goodness as they don’t get bonus points). What are the numbers to finish each box? 20, 125, ?, ?
    I think it’s 50, 150, 250, etc but I’m not sure. Simon does call with the event point gig eventually. The lessened points actually don’t make professional events easier for male dolls, they’re still much harder because we don’t get any bonus points from items. My female doll finishes much faster. It’s tedious to finish without bonus points 
    edited October 2019
    AliBryant said:
    @DoloresWyatt I’ve not seen that before! It’s supposed to be the rose gold hair color. 
     Thanks Ali for letting me know! Rose gold sounds so pretty 😍 hopefully it gets fixed, I definitely would want to take a spin on this kollection
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Soo i just unlocked So Chic London and So Chic San Diego!
    I know that So Chic San Diego costs 25 Kstars BUT how mutch is it to fully furnish it??
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Rikk thank you!! My first box is 20 and my second is 125, but Simon still hasn’t called.  Maybe I have less points since I don’t have a Simon call? That’s so strange. Also I agree - the no bonus points is super difficult for men. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Just a quick question. How do yall get orange and emerald dyes on your game?🤔I wanted to exchange mines at the shop but I'm kinda indecisive and I ran out of color dyes as well lol.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @Carol Davida Orange is currently a first place prize in TS, and you can get green in your daily box!
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @Carol Davida Green - Daily Boxes
                               Orange - Trendsetter
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020

What a sight for sore eyes 😍 I worked so hard for this offer I'm so glad it's done.... But unfortunately I have already spent nearly all of the kstars. I have a problem 🙈🤷😂
    Also got a partnership tile and 7 Kstars in my free daily gift box! Can't remember the last time I got something good from a daily GB. It's my lucky day ☺️  

• KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    edited October 2019
    So I’ve made a Facebook account for my male doll but somehow when I try to connect my game this shows up:

Does anyone know why? @KalindaKing
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    @KimsBestie try unistalling the Facebook app then sign into the game using the browser you can reinstall the app again afterwards