🗳️ SYS -10/10/19 - Theme: Gorgeously Gothic 🍷

Comments

• JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    i’m doing really well this sys, too bad it won’t count for anything since the basic TB in first has 642 points
    iOS platform
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    I was getting mid-40s at first but I think I've figured out the hair/makeup that works for me ☺️ I'm so glad the green look didn't flop!

Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Looks 1- 8

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    I'm honestly so sad, I've been in second place the whole event even though I've been scoring an average of 50 😭 (mainly because my first 3 looks scored 46)

The worst part is that the doll in #1 isn't even a ticket buyer, her average is just slighty higher than mine (52) and she seems to own A LOT of black gowns so I can't catch up to her. She completely deserves to be in first place, I just REALLY wanted that hair. 😭

I have a feeling some of the other girls in the top 5 are ticket buyers so I'm curious to see if they're just waiting until the very end to strike.
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    @elettrahere - I can submit the sparkler in about 3.5 hours if you're still looking? I'm on Android.
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Here are my looks 5 to 8, pretty much all the same style but I’m doing rather well, my average is 52 (amazing!), so I don’t want to take risks. 
    Also, I’m still leading and there are no ticket buyers in my group 🤞🏻

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @daphnekkh thanks for letting me know, unfortunately I wasn’t checking the forum so I didn't see your post
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    edited October 2019
     First SYS in like 2 months where I have no TBs, but the girl in front of me is beating me with 2-4 points with each look lol. I’m doing well but she has the hair with the horns.
    No accessories, just a random black gown and that hair for every look, and she’s averaging 52 votes ☹️
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

i know for sure that the first place doll bought a couple of tickets, but this has been her look since yesterday and she keeps on getting scores which is weird 😕

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• SandraFFWSandraFFW Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Just passed two ticket buyers, without buying tickets 😌
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I'm just curious how everyone know who is ticket buyer and who is not?
  • princessfiiaprincessfiia Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Does anyone know which job will get the 40 event points ??? 

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Mostly through observation and their average score 😊
    ~ iOS player ~
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

How did your look do @Loveflower01

Maybe a coincidence but since that post, I voted a fair amount & saw lime green 3 times as the popular pick. 1 was the free green dress with matching green boots,  2 was the green jacket from last SYS with the same green boots, 3rd was the most on theme, a black mini dress with a medium green strip at the top. I also saw the green cocktail drink with a black dress, also popular.
    So the voters have spoken &  green seems to be in 🤷😂

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    @MelanieKKH if they’re wearing really basic and off-theme stuff (daily box items, dresses that cost 200 kash) but have a really high score, or if their score is just too high (100+ points ahead of you even though you’re averaging 45+ per look), or if they gain more than 120 points without their outfit changing (meaning they submitted more than two tickets at once). 
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @MelanieKKH when player has average score more than 60 she/he totally ticket buyer😂
    For example girl from my TS group has 92.8👌

I find if very hard to tell if someone is a ticket buyer. I'm looking at my TS closely & suspect a few, but the looks are on theme and great so they might have just used free tickets and been scoring 50+. It's hard to tell when it's not 600+ points.

Also happy with my last look. I felt very stressed not using a gown but it worked out pretty good 😀

• VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Sometimes they're very obvious, to the point where their average score would have to be 60+ to be in the position they're in (which is clearly not possible)
    But for the less obvious ones I try to keep track of what their average score would be and usually you can tell when their outfits don't match the scores.

I screenshot my top10 from time to time as well and you'll notice the same people in the top 3 consistently and then suddenly someone who had a much lower placement will pop up out of nowhere so those are then ones to watch from that point on.
    A lot of times they'll only use one or two tickets during the event so it's hard to catch on to but then a couple of hours before the event ends they use a bunch of tickets and pass #1.
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • ShiviShivi Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Looks 7-9

• daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    @Ryley1e no worries doll. after i found it i was too scared to part with my diamonds lolol so if im still looking for the hair too and will let you know if I find it again 😂😅
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

Looks 6-9. I’m scoring really well, but unfortunately I’m sitting in 3rd place..... only about 500 points below first place now 🙃 and I’m sure in the next couple hours I’ll drop to 4th or 5th again. With four ticket buyers, I think this is the worst group I’ve ever been in. I’m very much used to one or two ticket buyers who have crazy numbers on day one or steal first place from me last minute, but (and maybe I’ve just been lucky) I’ve NEVER once been this worried about not even getting top 5 before.... especially with such good scores. This is ridiculous. @LindaVB I feel your pain.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @elettrahere - I can submit the sparkler in about 3.5 hours if you're still looking? I'm on Android.
    Thank you doll but I’m on iOS!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Some of sys looks. Currently I'm 2nd place on ts and I'm afraid that dress that I'm not too fond of will end up in my doll's wardrobe🤦🏾‍♀️.

Gothica doll 😍🖤
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    @KaylaJ, I think that we’re in the same group. My doll is named “Keisha.” Always nice to spot another forum doll! 😉

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
    Does anyone know which job will get the 40 event points ??? 

Simon calls you about it, and you can either start immeditelyi or say call back later. It's a 6hr photoshoot. It's not the best way to score event points tho
    @mikaylachimoDo you know where your dress in your 8th look is from? I love the lace at the bottom 😍
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    @mikaylachimo All of your looks are stunning and your scores are amazing, it’s unfortunate how unlucky you got with your group this week. I’m still holding out hope that Glu will fix the trendsetters situation, but week after week they prove that they don’t care about our concerns. Hope you get a better TS group next week and hopefully you’ll be able to land a spot in top 5.
    Areys said:
     First SYS in like 2 months where I have no TBs, but the girl in front of me is beating me with 2-4 points with each look lol. I’m doing well but she has the hair with the horns.
    No accessories, just a random black gown and that hair for every look, and she’s averaging 52 votes ☹️

Are people really. Voting for the hair that had those giant black horns on it? It's cool as a costume but damn ugly by itself imo