šŸ—³ļø SYS -10/10/19 - Theme: Gorgeously Gothic šŸ·

Comments

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    I'm just curious how everyone know who is ticket buyer and who is not?
    @MelanieKKH First i do the math, to see how much score they got average per look. I dont assume right away someone bought a ticket because I have some experienced from being in for example 15th place to jumping into 2nd place WITHOUT buying tickets. So it means my looks started getting better votes or the other persons got bad votes.. Ive seen bad looks getting good scores and good looks getting bad scores so we cant predict the scores. I always give someone the benefit of the doubt, but sometimes its just ovious that someone is using extra tickets. I am really sorry if this sounds confusing, im having a hard time explaining in englishšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø. We dont always know what will make voters happy, ive seen some pretty basic looks getting the popular pick in the voting booth.Ā 

Look 8 & 9. And I can confirm that I have a spot stealer in my groupšŸ˜‚. She is ahead now with just a few points. After doing the math and keeping my eye on her looks and how frequent she changes looks I know for sure she is a spot stealer.Ā 
    I'm just curious how everyone know who is ticket buyer and who is not?
    Sometimes they're very obvious, to the point where their average score would have to be 60+ to be in the position they're in (which is clearly not possible)
    But for the less obvious ones I try to keep track of what their average score would be and usually you can tell when their outfits don't match the scores.

I screenshot my top10 from time to time as well and you'll notice the same people in the top 3 consistently and then suddenly someone who had a much lower placement will pop up out of nowhere so those are then ones to watch from that point on.
    A lot of times they'll only use one or two tickets during the event so it's hard to catch on to but then a couple of hours before the event ends they use a bunch of tickets and pass #1.
    @VioletDreams I also take pictures of the top 10šŸ˜‚. And everytime I go into the TS board.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts

Looks 6-9. Iā€™m scoring really well, but unfortunately Iā€™m sitting in 3rd place..... only about 500 points below first place now šŸ™ƒ and Iā€™m sure in the next couple hours Iā€™ll drop to 4th or 5th again. With four ticket buyers, I think this is the worst group Iā€™ve ever been in. Iā€™m very much used to one or two ticket buyers who have crazy numbers on day one or steal first place from me last minute, but (and maybe Iā€™ve just been lucky) Iā€™ve NEVER once been this worried about not even getting top 5 before.... especially with such good scores. This is ridiculous. @LindaVB I feel your pain.
    Ugh this is so unfair!! And it seems to be getting worse every week! Iā€™m afraid of what will happy when the VS Angel outfit will hit Trendsetters...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Iā€™m really liking the goth look on your doll @mikaylachimo!Ā 

Ticket buyers everyyyyywherrrrre in my groups! I passed a few but itā€™s a mess šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m really glad I donā€™t like that hairstyle!
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Areys said:
    Ā First SYS in like 2 months where I have no TBs, but the girl in front of me is beating me with 2-4 points with each look lol. Iā€™m doing well but she has the hair with the horns.
    No accessories, just a random black gown and that hair for every look, and sheā€™s averaging 52 votes ā˜¹ļø

Are people really. Voting for the hair that had those giant black horns on it? It's cool as a costume but damn ugly by itself imo

Iā€™m curious, I have the horns but never used them. Iā€™ll submit them with my next look and let you all know if it does that trick, lol!Ā 
    ~ iOS player ~
    Please voteĀ 
    Letā€™s see how this one goes personally I like the color I mean I think Green does fit gothic right ? Unfortunately I canā€™t use any of my black dye Since Iā€™ve already used it Also this is the most Iā€™ve seen on this form so thatā€™s kind of interesting
    @Loveflower01 I honestly love the green and I think it can be gothic if paired up with alot of black. I also wanted to try something like this, but im scaredšŸ™ˆ. How did the votes go?

Googled itšŸ˜‚. So green can work with alot of black.
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    A girl in my group moved more than 200 points up in less than an hour, and her look didnā€™t change a single time? Is that a bug ?Āæ
  • KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    KKH_Raven said:
    A girl in my group moved more than 200 points up in less than an hour, and her look didnā€™t change a single time? Is that a bug ?Āæ
    I asked @eggsandbananas about that and he said sometimes if they submit a couple tickets at the same time itll take time to catch upĀ 
    I play on androidĀ 
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    KKH_Raven said:
    I asked @eggsandbananas about that and he said sometimes if they submit a couple tickets at the same time itll take time to catch upĀ 
    Oh! Thank you šŸ–¤
  • Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    Excuse me... what??? This male doll is second place in my TS

iOS player šŸ“±
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link Ā https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902Ā ā¤ļø
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Seems like I do have a ticket buyer in my group now. Went from under 5th place to first in a very basic dress. Iā€™ve been scoring high on every look except one that got 42 and Iā€™m in 4th place now.Ā 
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Love this dress a lot

• stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    DianaKKH said:
    Love this dress a lot

I love that dress too, I was a little afraid to use it in this event but it did great earlier!
  • pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    So I tried a casual look and it failed miserably, and then my regular looks stopped scoring as well as they used to. So I dyed my hair white blonde, and made my skin tone a shade lighter, and YOU GUYS,

I very rarely break 50 so I was so surprised and happy!!
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Some of my highest scoring looks from this event:
    I honestly didnā€™t expect doing this well in the event, but Iā€™m glad it turned out this way.

Playing on IOS.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    yeah, Jax, and Vats, and James Melton are just 3 of the forum male dolls. Ā No one can calls these dolls basic in SYS, or any other event. Ā If I want a well dressed male doll in a group pic, I go for
    @Naimonsterā€™s Jax, @Holllysisk ā€˜s James, or @Vats Vats. It stinks that they donā€™t get the attention they used to, but till guy dolls are grouped together in male only groups, they are welcome to be with us. Ā 
    If you donā€™t know these dolls, suffice it to say they belong to long time forum members. Ā 
    Thatā€™s why itā€™s generally better to make general statements, and not specific remarks about any doll. Unless itā€™s complimentary.Ā  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Ā 
    so proud of this look
  • Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    Kylie.B said:
    Excuse me... what??? This male doll is second place in my TS

Mine.

Image result for you got a problem with that gif
    I didn't mean to come off as rude. I'm not blaming anyone because I know it's not in the hands of the player, but rather Glu who won't stop putting male and female dolls together in TS. @Naimonster Sorry if I offended you or that you felt attacked by my post, this also goes for anyone who felt the same way about my post. It was not my intention. I'm just so tired of Glu not making the necessary changes to SYS and I took my anger out on the wrong person. I genuinely apologize for it all.
    iOS player šŸ“±
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link Ā https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902Ā ā¤ļø
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @DoloresWyatt itā€™s from a kollection! Iā€™ll try and check. Maybe love & lace kollection??Ā 
    Edit: it is love & lace

@ellyelephant thank you so much! It just gets worse and worse each week I feel, and glu makes no changes.... itā€™s just upsetting to see people complain week after week about the same stuff

@Rikk Thanks so much! Iā€™m really enjoying the theme Ā at least :) thatā€™s all I have going for this event lolĀ 

@LindaVB I donā€™t even want to think about that one šŸ˜© Iā€™m crying in advanceĀ 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh