🗳️ SYS -10/10/19 - Theme: Gorgeously Gothic 🍷

Comments

• fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    JasmineKKH said: i’m doing really well this sys, too bad it won’t count for anything since the basic TB in first has 642 points
    it's so boring and unfair is making good points and having a ticket buyer
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Looks 7-10. My doll will proudly and fiercely hold that handheld in the next four looks too. Also, thanks to all the dolls that helped me! This is a big improvement! 

Android
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    My face the second I realized I sent the undyed version of my balloon, please vote for me if you see me or pray for me because I’m battling for first place (it’s against a ticket buyer but a girl can dream)

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I’m having so much fun with this theme! 

@Chloè_KKH I’m getting a lot of use out of it, too! 

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Ohemilie I'll never understand it either. My thought is they go through all their "good" outfits with the first few tickets. It seems silly spending that much for one item though when they could get a decent k-stars pack for a similar price. To each their own I guess 🤷‍♀️
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Dolls i need some advice!

Freckles or no freckles!? I have been rocking them non stop since i bought them, i feel like im a bit biased because of how expensive they were. But what do you guys think? 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Omg, it went way better than expected, I’m only 4 votes away from the ticket buyer 🤯

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    I have a question about ticket buyers; why do they buy lots of tickets but submit outfits using basic items? Wouldn’t it make more sense to use the money on stars and then buy super cute clothes from the kloset that you could then use to create great on theme submissions? This is why I think there’s something shady about ticket buyers... if you have so much money that you can drop loads buying tickets every single week just to win one extra clothes item (which is often only useful for that SYS anyway) then surely you’d be buying up the kloset and the fashion goals and kollections etc and would have a great wardrobe to choose from? It just doesn’t equate in my head that someone wants to win so badly they are happy to pay a lot of real money yet only seem to wear the kash dresses and pointy shoes? 

I think ticket buyers make the game really difficult but I wouldn’t care as much if I thought they loved the game or the prizes or fashion or anything really but there’s definitely something weird about these players who pop up out of nowhere, wearing early level kash clothes - ESPECIALLY as you have to be level 12 to even play SYS so you would ABSOLUTELY have done decent outfits by the point...

I didn't even think about this! Now that you mention it, I find it super weird that some people are willing to buy tons of tickets for 2 items only (items that are not worth the money imo). It would make more sense to spend that money into k-stars to be able to have a better wardrobe for the next SYS and for you in general.

What is also weird to me is that 1) the amount of ticket buyers suddenly increased the past 2 months and 2) a lot of dolls's scores suddenly went downhill, from high 50's-low 40's to 30-35.

I mean sure, we had some ticket buyers in our groups back in May/June but not that many and it wasn't dolls with basic items. I don't know about this theory where Glu is doing something behind our back but there is definitely something wrong. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @Fairytale i would say, go for it! Freckles are on my wishlist, too! 🤤

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @Fairytale I would say go without them for this SYS only because I associate goth style with spending lots of time in dark places, writing poetry, dancing with specters in the moonlight, etc 😂 I’d avoid anything that makes you look like you spend time in the sun

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited October 2019
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    KKH_Raven said:
    KKH_Raven said:
    A girl in my group moved more than 200 points up in less than an hour, and her look didn’t change a single time? Is that a bug ?¿
    I asked @eggsandbananas about that and he said sometimes if they submit a couple tickets at the same time itll take time to catch up 
    Oh! Thank you 🖤
    Your welcome 
    I play on android 
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @Amilicious you deserve that 60 congratulations! Your doll looks amazing!!!!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Figured I’d try out a casual look and it did pretty well.

Then I used up my last black dye on this dress lol. At least it did well! But now I need more black dye :(

• jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

Look who I ran into in the middle of the woods on a gorgeous October night while I was enjoying my mocha frap! What we’re y’all up to? 🙃😂🖤
    @mikaylachimo @TrashleyKKH @VampireBarbie
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I don’t mind male and female dolls together in SYS, but the female 1st-place prize should go to the top female doll. I hope Glu adjusts it so that prize isn’t wasted in the future!
    That’s a great solution to this issue!!!  Which means Glu won’t adopt it...  but I want you to know it’s brilliant. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Until now Im the first... Lets see how the four girls behind me will be the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and I'll be the 5th in the morning just like last week.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    If you’re looking for a hot guy, @AngelineJ ‘s Jon is an excellent choice. But do not marry him! He only has love eyes for Angeline. 

I wanted to show off our hotties in a picture and laughed because they are all styled for the Goth theme.  Jon and James are normally blonde. 
    @AngelineJ “Jon”  Dixie  @kristiazd  “Avi”  @HollySisk “James”

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    @HollySisk when is James getting divorced? ...Asking for my doll 😇
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

There's no ticket buyers in my group so I'm in first for now!
    Those boots look really good in green with the clutch @Koakuma
    Good call! 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts

does anyone know if this is a forum doll?? her looks have all been amazing so far!! well deserved first place honestly

no ticket buyers in sight which is surprising
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
    edited October 2019
    Jk again don’t mind me
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @Fairytale i love the freckles, i like to switch up a bit under the sys events. The freckles look amazing on your doll! 💖
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

My phone keeps cutting off my writing in posts when I add a pic. Is this happening to anyone else? Halp
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • EmmieDollEmmieDoll Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    @stirfryedshana I thought your 10th look looked familiar!! We’re in the same group 😊
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Are people really. Voting for the hair that had those giant black horns on it? It's cool as a costume but damn ugly by itself imo

Apparently so.

Like, this isn’t a bad look, but it’s very very simple compared to the extravagant looks I've seen in the booth, and I think voters are just going for the horns that stand out tbh. Maybe I’m wrong 🤷‍♀️
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae. The system didn’t like your links or editing.  Put it back for you. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary