🗳️ SYS -10/10/19 - Theme: Gorgeously Gothic 🍷

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    If you’re looking for a hot guy, @AngelineJ ‘s Jon is an excellent choice. But do not marry him! He only has love eyes for Angeline. 

I wanted to show off our hotties in a picture and laughed because they are all styled for the Goth theme.  Jon and James are normally blonde. 
    @AngelineJ “Jon”  Dixie  @kristiazd  “Avi”  @HollySisk “James”

@AngelineJ I am so sorry.  I don’t know how I could forget your wonderful Hubby, my only excuse is I think of him as part of AngelineandJon.  He is so very taken, I don’t think of him as hot guy doll. He is hot married doll to me.  Lol.  Can you forgive me for forgetting the 4th Horseman?   <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • princessfiiaprincessfiia Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Does anyone know which job will get the 40 event points ??? 

• CharMKkh33CharMKkh33 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
     Does anyone know what these boots /pants(?) are from? One the dolls in my TS group did a look with them and I am obsessed!!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @KaylaJ, I think that we’re in the same group. My doll is named “Keisha.” Always nice to spot another forum doll! 😉

Yes we are! I'm rooting for you to hold onto #1, you deserve it! My first looks were tanktastic so I'm working on just staying in top 5

my last 4 looks, not even gonna take these eyes or hair off

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Thinking of dying this dress green but not sure how it would do. Thoughts?

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @lilviv I just got a 51 with that dress not dyed, I’d try it in its original color! 
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    edited October 2019
    When you spend 280 K-stars on a dress, you submit it as often as possible)

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @CharMKkh33 its a VIP partnership item
    @lilviv I think you could find something better to dye, not a fan of that one
    iOS
  • CharMKkh33CharMKkh33 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    @AliBryant Thanks! 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I’m really close to the ticket buyer in my TS group (I know she’s a ticket buyer because she used at least a ticket right when the event started), the competition is rough 

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

Look 10 & 11. Also took back my spot without any extra tickets. I know its just a matter of time before SPOT STEALER steal my spot again. But she can bring it😂

So I was super busy yesterday and went to bed early so if I do the math then my 14th ticket will only be available at midnight😭
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @Scarletkkh oh doll I know the feeling, the first day of this sys I went to sleep before the event started and according to my very tired mind I did set an alarm to wake up and submit my look but oh no, I didn't set the alarm and I wake up 5 and 25 minutes after the event started so I barely make it to submit my look and get 14 looks, but it so stressful to know you may or may not be able to get the 14 tickets 

Urg so she just created another look, so when this look goes into vote im loosing my first place again. It is super stressful to say the least.
    @Ryley1e will you have your 14th ticket in time? I will be setting an alarm for 15 minutes before the event end, cause I have a sneaky sneaky 1st place stealer. I honestly dont want to loose against her, it will be so unfair. Im really thinking about using extra ticket. Just want to take my spot back at the end of this sys.
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    DianaKKH said:
    When you spend 280 K-stars on a dress, you send it as often as possible)

I bought this dress after seeing it do well for others. Styled it basically identically except for red lips, and got a 39... I'm still not over it 😭😂but congratulations on your score your doll looks amazing!😍
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @AliBryant @jhabs thanks!
  • SandraFFWSandraFFW Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Posting look for inspo
  • Jenn1ferJenn1fer Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I'm slowly catching up with the ticket buyer, I am currently second. I hope I win, although I think she will just buy more tickets. I don't really care about the hair, but I want the dye! 
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    edited October 2019

Has this dress scored well during this sys for anyone here? I have enough diamonds to buy it but im kinda on the fence about it.
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    Korty said:
    Here are my looks 5 to 8, pretty much all the same style but I’m doing rather well, my average is 52 (amazing!), so I don’t want to take risks. 
    Also, I’m still leading and there are no ticket buyers in my group 🤞🏻

I’m so in love with your looks! Definitely gonna try some of them out! 😍😍😍😍 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Looks 9-12:

Still going strong in third place!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited October 2019

I want to go for this look but I’m scared to submit something else than gowns 😬 Please like for the 1st, agree for the 2nd or disagree if I shouldn’t submit it!
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • ShiviShivi Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Looks 10-12. Right now on 565 just 10 more points till I get the jacket🎉🎉

• SveaSvea Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    I was away Friday & Saturday to an Amusement Park, so I missed a lot of tickets and submitted very halfhearted looks. What ticket number would I be on normally right now? I submitted 9 looks so far. 

Here they are: 
    I am a bit disappointed the front-high-back-low dress in black didn't do better, because that is actually something I've seen a lot if Goths wear on the street

Android player, add me here
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @Svea you should have submitted look 12 three hours ago.
    I love amusement parks!! Hope you had a great time!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @elettrahere she really does look happy on those pics! 
    Looks 9-12, currently hanging on in second though if it goes the way it has been I’ll be back down to 6th when the event ends in the morning. I must be in a completely different time zone to everyone else in my group as they all seem to submit at night then when I wake up they’re all a couple hundred points ahead. Then I catch up during the day, go to bed then am back back down while I sleep. So wish me luck staying in the top 5.

I play on iOS

Wanted to try a look with the earnable skirt, pretty happy. I will finish the event 😄 But I have a tough trendsetters group so really need to get 50s to keep 1st.

• SveaSvea Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    @LindaVB thanks! I'll probably wont make it to the jacket then 
    The park was great. Everything was Halloween themed, loved it
    Android player, add me here
    edited October 2019

Blah blah ticket buyers blah blah 🙈😂