🗳️ SYS -10/10/19 - Theme: Gorgeously Gothic 🍷

Comments

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

Came accross this look. I honestly love it. Sadly she wasnt the popular pick but I voted for her.
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    Anyone on iOS that can submit this hairstyle? 

iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

I have been following the conversation in this thread about ticket buyers and how the way they showed up was weird. I dismissed it originally. But you know what I think is really weird? My TS group is only at 29, this late in the competition. Less than 16 hrs to go and there is only 29 people? That's weird. I (accidentally) started late, 5 hrs approx, but still, surely enough people have also started within that last hour to fill the group up.

Anyone else here without a full 30 TS group? I'd like to chuck this issue onto the pile of "Glu purposely screwing with SYS" theories. Seems to me like a space is being left on purpose for a last minute ticket buyer. I really can't see any logical explanation for this

(Sorry this post is so long because of the quotes but really this just seems really odd)

I have 27 people in my group but it has always been the case for me I think 🤔

iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
    @livyx I also have 27 people in my TS group.

Look 12. Took my first place back. Im in the lead with 7 points😶. Im not 100% sure of spot stealers look is out of voting but if it is then she only got 28 votes on her look. I did the math and kept an close eye on her previous look, that look also got only 28 points. So she is def using extra tickets. 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @Scarletkkh girl I'm loving all of your looks😍😍😍😍. And good luck fighting back your tb🤞🏽 and hopefully winning 1st place on your game. Needless to say that I won't be fighting back my tb this week since I'm not in love with any of those ts prizes. I'm trying to convince myself that I dont need the hair lol. I've been doing so well that I may end up winning that ts dress even though I hate it sm lol.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    10, 11, 12

Everything I want to use is locked and I’m all out of black dye 😭

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited October 2019
    jaeann said:
    @HollySisk when is James getting divorced? ...Asking for my doll 😇
    Thanks to maxing out relationship points, James and Dixie have been divorced for YEARS.
    I have no idea how many wives he has these days but Dixie says she can vouch for the size of his ... manhood.  Shes not surprised that he’s a popular spouse. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited October 2019
    This hair and makeup combs has been my saving grace. 

Posting for anyone who may need last minute inspiration. All of my looks without them are low 40’s and Hugh 30’s. 

(Also with the lower numbers in TS groups, maybe someone is tied for a spot somewhere in the list which would remove the 30th position? 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    9-12 looks 
    I have a couple of ticket buyers in my TS 🙄

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    29 in my group. I’ve been using some of the excellent looks here and still only got max 41 which is depressing me! I must be up against some amazing looks 
    iOS player 
    level 69
    @Ohemilie there definitely is some very tough competition in the voting booth... sometimes it’s so hard to choose because I love both dolls 😭 lots of people are staying on theme which is nice to see. I’d hate to be paired against any looks posted in this forum that’s for sure... hoping my next look is paired with a bikini 🤞🏼
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

It's been ages since I broke 50 in SYS. It's not the best outfit because I literally did this when I was falling asleep 😂
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Every time I would get close to snatching first place from the ticket buyer in my group, they would buy more tickets to ensure they stayed in first. I’m not even mad anymore because I don’t even like the hair, and it’s kind of flattering knowing my looks are doing well enough to scare a ticket buyer. 😂 I only like the dress so as long as I finish within top 5, I’m good.
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Watched a video to unlock an item, and my phone went on sleep after the video finished. When I opened it back up, it says my item will unlock in x hours 🙃
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    10, 11, 12

Everything I want to use is locked and I’m all out of black dye 😭

Me too 😭
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

Congrats @ElleOhElle!!! Enjoy your prizes!!
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
     Why do I get a feeling this will score low 🥺 

Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

@Loveflower01 I had such high hopes for that dress but it scored 35 when I used it 😭 I have my fingers crossed you score higher than that, because I love that dress and your make up!
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Just entered the backstage of Iron Maiden concert with @thallisa and @TrashleyKKH

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    ElleOhElle said: Hugh
    Everyone! I did it! I finally did it! I finished an SYS event! This is my first time doing so which is why I’m so happy. 

Congratulations!!! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    My 13th look and I’ve just snuck into first place. Worder if my last ticket will be enough to cling on in at least the top 5.

I play on iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Currently on a road trip with the family and I been submitting looks at rest stops and Starbucks. 😂 
    my looks was doing low 40 but my on the road looks did really well after I discover the secret weapon. The candelabra.  

IOS Player 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Looks 6-12, as you can see I’m only 3 votes away from the jacket, bummer because I have to wait 6 hours for my ticket 😂 in other news, the ticket buyer in my group bought more tickets, shocker right?

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I know this might sounds dumb but I'm so happy I make it to the last earnable. It's been such a struggle these past few weeks, I always missed it because of my low scores.

🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I have reached the last war able and I love it, but I find the way the net on the neck is cut disturbing.
    If it comes to TS, I’m first at this moment, but that’s not gonna last. Another ticket buyer appeared, but not as wild as the other two. I think that one of them has bought already 2 biggest ticket packs 😰

~ iOS player ~
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Girls are you sure that are less than 30 people in your rankings? Cause mine was like this and then I saw that there were people with the same points so they have the same position...

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Omg @TrashleyKKH those looks!! And those scores!! 

Looks 9 to 13. Look 13 is my highest score ever! It is also probably the SYS where I got the most 50+ looks!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker