⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 10/11/19 - 5⭐Professional (1 wk till Kim's Bday!❤️)

123457Next

Comments

• KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Amza said:
    @KimsBestie try unistalling the Facebook app then sign into the game using the browser you can reinstall the app again afterwards 
    Tried and still getting the same thing. 😭😭😭

Edit: Tried couple more times and it worked! Thank you! 🙈💕💕💕
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae Next is 250, then 500. I agree its super difficult getting 500 points with no bonus points. Everyone thinks its tough doing weekday events? Guys go through them every single event, no rest! Glu should lower the points.
    PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @Areys @LovelyEmma tysm ladies for the info! I really dont care to win first place this week for ts since I'm not love with those ts prizes. So I'll wait till next week when those ts prizes are worth it. And for my daily boxes I hardly see green dye just mostly pink and purple dye.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Feline prowess 😻
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae Next is 250, then 500. I agree its super difficult getting 500 points with no bonus points. Everyone thinks its tough doing weekday events? Guys go through them every single event, no rest! Glu should lower the points.
    Ugh you’re so right! You’ve been playing with a male doll much longer than me, I think. When did all of this happen? 😂 When did they stop making clothes and offering special weekend event items for male dolls? If anyone knows of a thread discussing this, send it my way!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    The last time there was a full update for male dolls was December 2018. Not enough people play male games for Glu to devote development resources to them, same as why they stopped developing for VIP players. Before that, male features had already been on the decline because they would get only two earnable items per week instead of three like female games.
    iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yes guys had been getting 2 earnables for the longest time, players started quitting because of it. It stopped entirely around January this year. The last time they got something was 2 new items for Kimiversary, and recently the 3 Halloween handhelds.
    PM to add
  • champagne_mamichampagne_mami Registered Users, Member 34 Posts

@Basak you inspired me! 

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @Rikk Omg green looks awesome too! I’m glad. 🥰

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

I also got inspired by @Basak and matched the suit with the GB shoes
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Naimonster @Rikk thank you, both! I made it to the second box. My boyfriend got tired of me asking for his phone to play every 2 hours lol so I’m done for the weekend. I do love the preview option men get though! But it’s too hard to finish weekend events without bonus points. I never did get the Simon gig. Or SYS. Maybe that’s coming later when I level up?
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @TheKylie You look gorgeous in your nude suit, doll! 💞

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Making the boring earnables work....

@KatePillgrim  Dixie  @Allegorie  @thelifeofRaeRae

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @HollySisk Ohhh love how you styled that outfit! ♥️ Thanks for including me!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    Strutting these streets of Brooklyn 😍

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• CharMKkh33CharMKkh33 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited October 2019
    The necklace in the GB gives me huge Wilma Flintstone vibes and could be a cool costume idea! I didn’t get it in my box but this is the outfit I made with that inspiration
    @TrashleyKKH I wasn’t keeping up with this thread this week and just saw that they reminded you of the Flintstones too, great minds think alike! 
    edited October 2019
    @thelifeofRaeRae that’s so weird that Simon didn’t offer you the weekend event point gig! Definitely report it if you haven’t already; maybe it’s an ongoing bug. One the ways in which it’s a bit harder in my male game is also that I only bought like 4 tappables, preferring to spend the k-stars on cute clothes since I don’t have the time to fully commit to two games. I mostly play my male game for SYS and the k-stars! So if I want to play a weekend event, I have to check it every couple of hours because my energy bar is so small 😊 I think you’ll enjoy the fashion though!
    Here are my prizes this week: two hairstyles, two trousers, and black chunky sneakers:

• FranciscaFrancisca Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    In my free GB I got the cute necklace but couldnt stop thinking about the dress. I opened a box just now before the event is over, risking my hardly earned kstars and I got it! So happy as it is a very classy dress!😄 but that three daily gb items are definitely a sign to never ever ever ever do this again

iOS 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    I guess the gb took it literally when I said help a girl out... 😂

Not complaining though cuz I was down to the wire tryna finish, so thanks gb you really helped this week! 😊

Rocking around in Paris tryna max out the next dog, definitely starting to look like each other  🙈
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts

What a sight for sore eyes 😍 I worked so hard for this offer I'm so glad it's done.... But unfortunately I have already spent nearly all of the kstars. I have a problem 🙈🤷😂
    Also got a partnership tile and 7 Kstars in my free daily gift box! Can't remember the last time I got something good from a daily GB. It's my lucky day ☺️  

What offer did you complete for it?
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I just barely finished this event and I’m so relieved that i won’t be opening up a TB box and getting this ugly top! 😂

Outslaying like every other day 💁🏾‍♀️

And won the shoes on my freebie box 😍

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    @HollySisk I love how you styled the pants with this jacket ! 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @lindz_kayla3711It's a game called "Z Day Hearts of heroes", and had to upgrade the headquarters to levdl 18. It had the "top offer" label on it so it gave more stars than usual. Took me 3 weeks to finish, I did play a lot to make sure I finished on time. Very very different game than Kkh but enjoyable enough ☺️ I've done tons of offerwall offers if you want to chat about them, I've come across some real bad ones
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt