🗳️ SYS -10/10/19 - Theme: Gorgeously Gothic 🍷

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I notice the ties thing throughout every event we have. It’s always a tie causing less than 30 players for me. Even as scores fluctuate there are ties, but it’s most common the first day.
    iOS
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    Stefani_H said:
    The SyS with Kylie outfit it will be the worst...
    I almost forgot about this, it's gonna be a war lol
    I’m so lost what SYS is this you are referring to? I have missed a few days here on the forums 😅
    Kalinda posted the Victoria's Secret outfit that Kylie was wearing last year for Halloween or something (if I remember correctly). She said it's gonna be the Trendsetter prize, probably for the next SYS on Thursday!
    Thanks so much for the update! Oh that’s exciting, can’t exit for that! Is that the wings outfit? I think I saw that in the new update thread last week! Really looking forward to that SYS it will be crazy haha!! 
    Yes it is the wings outfit! I don't exactly know for which SYS it's gonna be but it's definitely gonna be a TS prize. Don't know why people disagreed on my post btw? 😂
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Since I got the TS dress, I wish we got the option of having it with or without the tattoos. I could do more with the dress if I could just use the dress on it's own.
    Platform: Android

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    Stefani_H said:
    Stefani_H said:
    The SyS with Kylie outfit it will be the worst...
    I almost forgot about this, it's gonna be a war lol
    I’m so lost what SYS is this you are referring to? I have missed a few days here on the forums 😅
    Kalinda posted the Victoria's Secret outfit that Kylie was wearing last year for Halloween or something (if I remember correctly). She said it's gonna be the Trendsetter prize, probably for the next SYS on Thursday!
    Thanks so much for the update! Oh that’s exciting, can’t exit for that! Is that the wings outfit? I think I saw that in the new update thread last week! Really looking forward to that SYS it will be crazy haha!! 
    Yes it is the wings outfit! I don't exactly know for which SYS it's gonna be but it's definitely gonna be a TS prize. Don't know why people disagreed on my post btw? 😂
    I believe that people disagreed because you said that we might get that outfit for the sys next Thursday, but we’re getting it until Halloween 😊
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

After being pale white for this whole sys, my dolls normal tan looked extremely orange😂 she is now rocking a shade in-between

Also invested in this new pose!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2019
    So this week I won 3rd place on ts. I was 2nd place but dropped down due to another tb from my ts group. Although I am a ticketbuyer, I didn't even bother this week to purchase any tickets to fight back the two ticketbuyers on my ts group. I'm actually so proud of myself for having some self-control and not go overboard with the ts bidding war. I hated the ts hair and I'm not in love with the ts dress either so I guess that it's safe to say at least that the ts dress will be collecting dust at my doll's wardrobe lol🙃☻. I won't even bother styling my doll wearing that lol😆

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

tho i had a ticketbuyer in group, I actually enjoyed this week’s sys and had scored 50s for 8 times. I wanted the hair too but the dress is already gorg💕

PS. @Rikk I think were in the same group this week. I didn’t know it was you until you posted some pics in the forum 😄

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thank you for including me @AliBryant!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I have a really strong feeling about the next sys being gowns and the theme being Kim’s Birthday Party
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @pilirositolam omg I hope you’re right, but I hope it’s cute little cocktail dresses instead of gowns! Cocktail dresses get no love in SYS😭
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts

Honestly devastated that i didn't win the T$ hair as i was so in love with it after seeing the spoilers, and even more so after seeing it on Lottie.
    First place used a few tickets to further cement her place after i bagan to catch up, and second place seemed to appear out of no where🙃
    It's pretty disappointing that many of us just have to come to terms with the fact that first place T$ prizes are for those that are willing to spend money, and not those that try their best and stick to the theme.
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited October 2019
    My looks this time.. used 1 extra ticket to beat another apparent ticket buyer because I really wanted the dye. 

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    So sad I missed out on the green hair! I got 2nd in one game & 3rd in the other. All behind ticket buyers. The one with 2 buyers ended up with the 2nd place one passing the 1st one at the last minute. I just think, "what a waste of money" for that one buyer. And that's exactly why I refuse to ever buy tickets... there's zero guarantee. I pretty much talk myself out of thinking I'll ever get first just to not be disappointed... that way if I do, it's just a surprise bonus. 

I'm pretty certain I won't be getting any of the Kylie VS outfit when that hits trendsetters. I'm sure tickets will be purchased in frenzies, so I'll just accept now that I'll likely end up 15th that weekend.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

Ended up in third with a bit over half the points of ticket buyer #1 (who finished the event on day one and consistently submitted pretty on theme looks), barely behind ticket buyer #2 (who got to 574 points by Friday morning, then disappeared most of the weekend but maintained 2nd place the whole time) and passing ticket buyer #3 (who for sure bought tickets at the very start of the event, but today ended up in 5th place)..... and that’s just the people I know for certain used tickets. This group was a mess and a half, so I’m pretty happy with 3rd.

Here’s my lowest, best, and favorite looks.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv wow doll I'm in awe of all of your looks :love:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Awww! Thank you so much @Carol Davida! That really does mean so much coming from you, queen. :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I ended up in fourth place with an average of ~45, so fortunately I wasn't in love with the hair. The past few days, another doll and I were switching between first and second, but (big surprise) we were both surpassed this afternoon by two poorly dressed ticket buyers. I've said it before and others have as well, but it really is so disheartening and frustrating to have this happen week and week for months with no end in sight. 

On a brighter note, here are my highest and my favorite look. I love the Mugler dress and how spooky/ ominously ethereal it looks in black. I'm happy with my scores and the earnables, but happiest to finally change my doll's hair color and makeup back to normal 

• stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Some of my highest scoring looks (minus all the times I was a filthy outfit repeater)

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Ended up second place and im so sad. I wanna work hard to get first
  • ValentineRoseValentineRose Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Highest + Favourite look 

Lowest scoring look

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Congrats to everyone who win the TS, and again I am so sorry to everyone who lost their 1st places because of this crappy system. As you all know I had a first place snatcher, but I wasnt gonna let her win. I had 2 bought tickets, so used one as my 14th look, then afterwards i used the other one, just wanting to secure my place. Didnt know if the doll in my group was gonna pull a fast one on me. So I went ahead and bought just another one.🙈. 10 minutes before the event ended I woke up to make sure im still first and I had my 14th free ticket, so I used it. So in total i used 3 bought tickets. I got first place (it was mine, I was leading all the way, so I didnt steal from anyone, someone was trying to steal from me). So now I did the math, and i realised that I didnt even had to use ANY extra tickets cause it looks like the snatcher gave up or either forgot to submit more extra looks. So again I waisted my money, but it was worth it tbh because i wasnt gonna let the same thing happend that happend last week. Again I just want to clarify that I didnt steal a first place from anyone by using extra tickets. It was mine from the beginning. 🖤❤️. 
    @Scarletkkh girl I'm loving all of your looks😍😍😍😍. And good luck fighting back your tb🤞🏽 and hopefully winning 1st place on your game. Needless to say that I won't be fighting back my tb this week since I'm not in love with any of those ts prizes. I'm trying to convince myself that I dont need the hair lol. I've been doing so well that I may end up winning that ts dress even though I hate it sm lol.
    @Carol Davida thank you for this message. Im  in love with the hair. Im a sucker for any hair with some bright highlights🙈. I am happy I did well with this SYS. I really enjoyed it so much. All the prizes is stunning this week😻
    @Scarletkkh Your looks this entire sys have been amazing 🖤.I do hope you win 1st place bc your doll Is killing it, but your health is always more important n your pregnant 😍congrats. Take care doll n rest up💞
    Thank you so much @Sweetstephy 🥰😻. 
    @Scarletkkh I have my fingers crossed for you to win 🖤
    @EmCharlotte thank you so much. Did you get 1st place? I still cant get over the white hair on your doll, so beautiful😻😻
    @tilly2 thank you so much for the kind words😻. It really means alot to me❤️
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @Scarletkkh congrats! I did the same. I don’t feel bad, because I stayed on theme consistently and at one point was hundreds of point behind second place and managed to be within two points of first place by the end! Thought I’d gamble one extra look and it worked in my favour. I think they were just after earnables because their scores didn’t change at all in about sixteen hours. 

I’m so in love with the new dye, I’m probably going to hoard it and never use it because so many clothes look amazing in this colour but it’s going to be so hard to win more 😭 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @therealChar dont be. These days being 1st its really hard or you buy tickets or have the lucky to be in a chill ranking group. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

edited October 2019
    @EmCharlotte I am happy you got first place😍. I usually hoard the pink and purple dye😂🙈. Its so rare for me, so I try not to waste it. And this orange dye is gonna be used on something really special, im just not sure what😂😂. Now that the green is in daily boxes as well its gonna be hard to get those as well. I will need to exchange some of my other ones for green before the exchange shop goes away. I honestly dont like the other dyes so much. My favorite is the pink and purple, and now the green and orange as well.