🗳️🎂 SYS -10/17/19 - Theme: Kim's Birthday Party! 🎂

Comments

• CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    OMG I love everything!! Hopig for a chill SYS this weekend 🙏🏻💕

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I'm really in love with the earnable hair, hopefully my scores will be the same as the last SYS so I can get it because it's my favorite item in a long time. I absolutely love the TS dress but can live without the hair.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers Kalinda! Love all the items and Im very excited for this theme!!

Will be using the cupcake, gift, balloon and all the beverages a loooooot!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    The earnables and the TS prizes are just beautiful. I love them both equally, I guess. Hoping I don't get any ticket buyers... although that seems very unlikely 😅😂
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I like everything, can’t wait for tomorrow. Wishing for no ticket buyers in my group! 😊
    ~ iOS player ~
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Oh gosh I love it all especially everything from the earnables to those ts prizes 😍😍😍😍😍 wow I'm in awe glu :love::love::love::love::heart: I'm assuming that gowns will be the popular votes.

@TrashleyKKH girl I'm loving your inspo. Yas girl keep serving those looks👐🏾🙌🏾👏🏾 😍😍😍😍😍 I'm pretty sure that you're gonna do well in this event🤞🏾.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Wow, I really love both of the hair styles! The pearls are so damn cute and I just know they’ll be out of reach😭
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    I like the TS dress and i know it's like Winnie's irl look but i do think it would look stunning without the turtleneck
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I just spent all my diamonds on red wine last weekend but I need the champagne for this event AHHHHHH😭

... and cupcakes and balloons and gift boxes ... oh boy it's gonna be a low scoring week for me 😅
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH that pink look with your new boa is so cute and celebratory! I’d definitely vote for it 💕
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I hate the T$ idk why🤷🏽‍♀️
    So congratz to nr 1 in my group, and don’t forget, I love to see a ticket war soooo make me happy😆
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    This will be a fun theme and a good opportunity to use handhelds I almost never use (gift box, cupcake) I'm not crazy about the prizes so I'm coming in with a chill attitude and whatever happens, happens. Not gonna stress this week! 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I love everything! This will be a gown sys or party dresses are a better option?
    Android
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Ill mostly wear sparkly stuff or cocktail dresses!
    Ill only go gown-esque if my look flop hardcore!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    That HAIR oh my days, such a shame that it's in Trendsetters so I can rule out any chances of getting it. Thank you @ThreePartMagic for suggesting it!

I love the opal and pearl trends going on at the moment, does anyone follow Rowi Singh on Instagram? I don't think she's ever done pearls in her hair but she did this look which made me want to just do a full face of opals a la Jenna Marbles. Might see if I can find some pretty charms I can braid into my hair to rip off the look which inspired this week's T$ hair! Pop off you glimmering goddesses 

Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @snakiekkh
    That opals-on-the-face look would work super well if we ever had a sci fi or space themed SYS! It comes across as stardust. 
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @MollyMonroe that's so true, also that would be the most incredible theme to do a SYS for! Would also be a nifty way to cover any spots you have in person, hahaha!
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    What do you think will be the popular pick, short dresses or gowns? I prepared 20 looks for each 😂
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    So cute! I really like the prizes. I’m mostly excited that I’m not traveling this week and will actually be able to submit looks!!! I’ve had 3 SYS in a row that I didn’t complete because I was on the road. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish I had any chance of getting the Rodarte hair. It better be an option for a future TB sale along with a hair color from a previous sys that I really wanted.
    Platform: Android

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Ok go ahead @trashley.  Common sense says you’re right. I’ll remind you you said you don’t need it  on Day 2 when you suddenly realize that if we ever have a diamond & pearls theme, you’ll need them both. 

ps. Your skirt is missing sweetie. That’s 1 way to get votes. Lololol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary