🗳️ SYS -10/3/19 - Theme: Amusement Park! (Surprise)

1212223242527Next

Comments

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Late to the party but I got 2nd,loving the ice cream and hair. My best and worst scores plus favourite outfit. Really like the green jacket💚also thanks to willow 53 is now my highest score 😂thanks @Kylie.B for the inspo💞

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts

Sorry for the delayed answer, I’m in a different time zone, but thank you for your kind words. I know it’s unrelated to the game and nothing can be done about it but I started writing my message about SYS on my way to work, didn’t finish and by the time I picked up where I stopped, it had happened, I was feeling really down and needed to let it out… 

@Rikk   I do agree that the points for the earnables should be lowered. I think it has been well documented on the forum that since the SYS changed, a lot of players (not all, but still a lot) have seen a drop in their usual scores. Whether this has to do with the more casual themes and votes being split or not, the amount of points should be readjusted.

Also, thanks for offering to remind me about the end of VIP. I think I’ll be ok for the next one: it’s just that it was the first VIP where I was able to get luxe goals from Maria after cleaning up my task list and I got too greedy hoping to get an additional discount before it ended instead of buying directly what I had planned!

@Maree_kkh   Yes, I think it’s the worst part, not being able to do anything about it. They were so happy, sending me pictures of all his cute poses and praising how intelligent he was. It is completely unexpected and so unfair…

It makes me put into perspective my earlier whining about SYS, as it clearly doesn’t matter as much, but I still think the SYS system is flawed and needs a massive overhaul.

@AguadeCoco   Wow, indeed, I hope your building management lets you take the necessary steps, this is important! I live in an apartment too and have a cat of my own, and thankfully didn’t have to deal with any of that since balconies are always fully closed here and windows have mosquito screens. But I’m still super careful every time I open the door when I come home from work, because she likes to wait at the door when I’m a bit late. She never tries to get out but I’d rather be overly cautious!

As for changing the times of the event, well, that would put me with the inconvenient hours. It’s already not that great, I‘d like it if it wasn’t even harder to enter on time. Non-American players doesn’t mean we’re all from Europe, so there will always be a group of people in the world for whom the time will not work. I think one of the main issues is that the results are not permanent when they’re published and if you don’t log in right away you risk dropping down the ranks, so people have to wake up in the middle of the night to claim their prize. If the calculations were more accurate, people could just sleep and get their prize in the morning without missing out. I know the issues with the hours are not just about that but that would at least take care of the problem of being awake when SYS ends.

🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Im in Australia, so the SYS events currently start at 4am on Friday, and end at 10am on Monday.

Starting the event early would be a major disadvantage for me, and the current start time works well as i can submit my first ticket at 7am while im on my way to uni without losing any tickets.

If the event were to start any earlier then i definitely wouldn't be able to get all my tickets and thus the earnables.

A later end time seems to be the best solution for most of the dolls on the forum, as it would not only mean that they can collect their winnings at a reasonable time, but it would also provide an additional ticket that we miss out on by just a few hours with the normal end time.
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Anyone in the mood for this week's SYS thread? 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    I sure am @kokokokonut I’m ready for this “gorgeous goth” sys, I’m going to have to be creative, but let’s get the thread open for some spoilers and some inspo!!💚🖤💚🖤💚
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @AVINXX unfortunately a later end time wouldn’t work for a lot of people in America on the east coast- it currently ends at 9 and if it ends 3 hours later then we basically would have the same problem others are having currently! Sadly I don’t think there’s any time that will be ideal for everyone
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    edited October 2019
    jhabs said:
    @AVINXX unfortunately a later end time wouldn’t work for a lot of people in America on the east coast- it currently ends at 9 and if it ends 3 hours later then we basically would have the same problem others are having currently! Sadly I don’t think there’s any time that will be ideal for everyone
    Is the East Coast’s time zone with the latest time?
    3hs ahead is still midnight, I’d be thrilled to have the end of SYS at that time, but I can understand  you don’t want to inconvenience yourself in any way, this is natural 😊 I think this is up to Glu to make decisions, and I’m pretty sure it’s based on the preference of the largest group of players.
    ~ iOS player ~
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Don't know where to post this but... i had a birthday past 😕 I'd thought it was a glitch that nothing popped up 😌 but nope i didn't receive any wishes 😅 
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Happy belated birthday @LaulieeBooh! Hope you had a great one :)
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @LaulieeBooh Happy Birthday! Some members keep track but unfortunately there's not an automated notice to prompt the rest of us to send greetings. 
    iOS
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    @LaulieeBooh Happy Belated Birthday!!!! 🥳✨🥳✨
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    @LaulieeBooh happy birthday! 💕
    iOS platform
    Happy Belated Birthday @LaulieeBooh
    Hope your day was special and full of fun. :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @LaulieeBooh Happy birthday sweetheart!🥳 Hope you had a great day n continue to 💚💞
    IOS doll 💞

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @LaulieeBooh Happy Birthday, doll! 
    IOS Player 
    Thanks everyone for your sweet birthday wishes 😘 definitely had a good one 💛 got the turquoise switch lite 😌
    let's be friends add me:
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @LaulieeBooh such a gorgeous cake! My family decided to do cupcakes this year and it is just not as impactful as a cake cake. 
    IOS Player 
    @TrashleyKKH thanks  :p
    let's be friends add me:
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a wonderful time celebrating your special day!🎂🎉🥳
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.