🎈🎁🍾KK:H Weekend Event -10/18/19 - Happy Birthday Kim - Let's Party!!!

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    KOLLECTION

Why is this called Pretty in Pearl? I don’t see a single pearl on any of the items lol
    The eyes from the bundle have pearls :)
    Im sure its because of that!
    Also the bundle dress is balck abd pearl white?
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Any chance we could see a closeup of the kollection eyes without the hair covering it? It looks like there’s more pearls under the hair lol 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    The eye makeup looks more rhinestones/crystals than pearls, they aren't round and they sparkle. It seems like Glu's attempt to give us the Euphoria type makeup that was suggested

Also people have been recreating Euphora looks with Kylie Cosmetics

iOS
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Who is it that keep disagreeing when people ask for past kim bday items?
  • KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Infuriating. I got to be in first, legitimately, for a whole 10 mins due to my first two looks, and immediately some ticket buyer/GLU shot to the top with over 100 pts, already. 

So, thanks to ”Beth” for literally ruining the entire three day event from the outset. It’s no longer a contest but rather a bidding war, and I’m not gonna participate against some person who thinks you wear full length, oversized, completely unflattering gown to a nightclub, even AFTER Kalinda actually told everyone what to wear. 

Pathetic. LEARN TO STYLE. IT’S NOT HARD. Save those coins for your education. 

• ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    maisiekkh said:
    Please don't post screenshots of forum posts, such as when they get a lot of reactions. I read all the posts and I know which posts the community agrees with.
    .....how else can we get you guys to listen /acknowledge us then? Most of our feedback is ignored especially when it’s overwhelming feedback. Maybe if you guys were more transparent with us and said something, we wouldn’t feel the need to go to extreme lengths to get an answer from you. 
    Exactly. We get 0 answers, and if we do happen to get an answer, it’s as vague as possible.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Also people have been recreating Euphora looks with Kylie Cosmetics

Wow the precision 💕
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    KOLLECTION

Overall, how many stars would this be to get every box?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @lindz_kayla3711 usually between 700-800
    iOS
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos WOW!! This is amazing!! Glu should hire you!!
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    This proves that this game doesn’t mean anything to Glu. They use it as a money grab through T$ tickets. This is honestly becoming a turning point for everyone, and Glu doesn’t care if they lose any of us, and it shows. Keep giving us trash when all we do is give you our business, our money, our time, and our suggestions. Once we’re gone the game is over. And clearly they don’t care if we stay or go. What’s the point anymore, they don’t gaf about us or how we feel.
    Maybe that is Glu’s goal... To make people to abandon this game since their contract with Kim is over soon. I don’t know... 😅
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited January 2020