🗳️🎂 SYS -10/17/19 - Theme: Kim's Birthday Party! 🎂

Comments

• TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

I’m so mad right now.. started the sys one hour ago
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Apparently the cupcake isn’t available to purchase with diamonds yet which is a bummer.... I was looking forward to owning it, so I bought the pink drink instead. 
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @ElleOhElle unless Glu changes the way they have handled diamond items, the cupcake and Kim's birthday items from 2018 should become available for diamonds with the next update
    iOS
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

@KalindaKing I spotted another glitch in the voting booth a few hours ago
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

I was bored with my usual lips and wanted to use these. What’s wrong with my outfits, I seriously don’t get it? Oh man, this SYS is going to be hard for me. 😓

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    TLDR: Sys is lagging and taking a long time to load looks. If u are experiencing this also please agree on this comment

Im having trouble with the game lagging in SYS. It happened all last week. Its taking a really long time for everything in SYS to load. In the voting booth it takes 30 seconds -1.5 minutes for looks to load.Its very frustrating, like watching paint dry. I have timed it multiple times using the empty energy bar to count the seconds. I spoke to 2 other players last week who had the same issue, all of us are on Android. Every other part of the game works fine and loads quickly. Its the same on multiple wifi and mobile data. I can play every part of the game normally except SYS. It just keeps lagging. 

@KalindaKing if you could look into this id really appreciate it as i enjoy voting in SYS and hate missing out on it. I no longer watch the video for double rewards because it takes so long to get through enough votes. It used to be instant, and it changed with the October update.
    As an example i just spent 5 mins in the voting booth and saw only 20 looks, thats an average of 15 seconds for a look to load. I didnt start timing until the 1st look loaded and that took 30 seconds. Also i was still waiting for a look to show up when the timer hit 5 minutes.

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts

...oh it is so on

That escalated quickly.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Like literally, why do I even try anymore? This is ridiculous. Week after week, same story. 

@LaLaLola I think you’re in my TS group :) maybe we can catch up to her eventually lol

EDIT: she’s now at 465 despite her outfit not changing the last 400+ points. You go, girl 🤗

iOS player since July 2014 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    (forum dolls don't know what to wear) + (voters don't know what to wear & what to vote for)
    = I'm so confused right now

So I've submitted a long dress and a short one. We'll see tomorrow morning I guess 🤷‍♀️

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    Also look 1 and 2 🙃

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    TLDR: Sys is lagging and taking a long time to load looks. If u are experiencing this also please agree on this comment

Im having trouble with the game lagging in SYS. It happened all last week. Its taking a really long time for everything in SYS to load. In the voting booth it takes 30 seconds -1.5 minutes for looks to load.Its very frustrating, like watching paint dry. I have timed it multiple times using the empty energy bar to count the seconds. I spoke to 2 other players last week who had the same issue, all of us are on Android. Every other part of the game works fine and loads quickly. Its the same on multiple wifi and mobile data. I can play every part of the game normally except SYS. It just keeps lagging. 

@KalindaKing if you could look into this id really appreciate it as i enjoy voting in SYS and hate missing out on it. I no longer watch the video for double rewards because it takes so long to get through enough votes. It used to be instant, and it changed with the October update.
    As an example i just spent 5 mins in the voting booth and saw only 20 looks, thats an average of 15 seconds for a look to load. I didnt start timing until the 1st look loaded and that took 30 seconds. Also i was still waiting for a look to show up when the timer hit 5 minutes.

I experience the same thing and I would like to add that since I changed my phone last week, my game is extremely slow which is a little bit weird since my new phone is better than the previous one. All my games are running fine but not KKH. I literally have to wait what seems an eternity for the game to load my contacts when I invite them to my reality show. The loading screen is taking forever as well. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Im wondering how many of the people submitting looks have actually been in a nightclub. Its hard to party and dance with a floor length dress, you'd trip all over it 😂
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
    edited October 2019
    Smuckies said:
    Like literally, why do I even try anymore? This is ridiculous. Week after week, same story. 

@LaLaLola I think you’re in my TS group :) maybe we can catch up to her eventually lol
    HA omg I think this is the second time I’ve gotten someone from the forum in my TS Group. I can’t wait to see the looks you keep coming out with, I know they’ll be gorgeous no matter what. Im totally planning a sneak attack on her as long as she doesn’t use like a thousand tickets. Do you like the TS hair? 😂 

edit: her outfit hasn’t changed and she’s gone up like 150 points...
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    LaLaLola said:
    Smuckies said:

HA omg I think this is the second time I’ve gotten someone from the forum in my TS Group. I can’t wait to see the looks you keep coming out with, I know they’ll be gorgeous no matter what. Im totally planning a sneak attack on her as long as she doesn’t use like a thousand tickets. Do you like the TS hair? 😂 

edit: her outfit hasn’t changed and she’s gone up like 150 points...
    Omg I know, she keeps going up?? Ridiculous. And aw thank you, excited to see your looks too. 

I like the hair, not completely in love with it tho so if you end up having to sneak attack her at the end go for it lol. 😁 hopefully she doesn’t keep using so many tickets 🤯🤯🤯
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts

my first two looks
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

First two looks, since the second did so good I will be trying more gowns
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts

what do you think about this look? i literally have no inspiration or clothes
    uh hi
    @lafeedragee Couldn’t agree more. 💁🏻‍♀️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Smuckies said:
    Conspiracy theory time: there is a bot in each group that encourages people to buy tickets, that’s why there is at least one doll in each group with no style who seems to buy tickets and some other players also buy tickets to catch up 🧐🤔
    I believe it. Until it’s proven otherwise, I’m going to consider this a likely possibility. 
    Yeah i mean they can do it, and it costs nothing, “a few less people got the ts prize, because a bot got it? meh whatever”, i don’t think they care anyway, if they did, even if my theory isn’t true they would do something for the ticket buyers.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    simoon said:

Maybe with a sparkly heel instead of a boot? Do you have any of the recent earnable gowns or cocktail dresses also? 😊
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts

Anyone submitting any of these hairstyles?? If so could you please tag me ? 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    My TS has insanely high scores from TBs this sucks lmao 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    im pretty sure I saw @Chloè_KKH  twice while voting and both times you were the popular pick! And of course I voted 4 u 
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    Rikk said:
    simoon said:

Maybe with a sparkly heel instead of a boot? Do you have any of the recent earnable gowns or cocktail dresses also? 😊
    ohh yeah okay. and not really, i scored really bad these past few weeks :( but thank you for the help!
    uh hi