šŸ—³ļøšŸŽ‚ SYS -10/17/19 - Theme: Kim's Birthday Party! šŸŽ‚

Comments

• simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts

alright i just submitted this one, lets see how it goes!
    uh hi
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Looks 1 & 2:Ā 

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Getting married at the nightclub šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
  • moonlexbianmoonlexbian Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Where's the nightclub what the heckĀ 
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    Smuckies said:
    LaLaLola said:
    Smuckies said:
    Like literally, why do I even try anymore? This is ridiculous. Week after week, same story.Ā 

@LaLaLola I think youā€™re in my TS group :) maybe we can catch up to her eventually lol
    HA omg I think this is the second time Iā€™ve gotten someone from the forum in my TS Group. I canā€™t wait to see the looks you keep coming out with, I know theyā€™ll be gorgeous no matter what. Im totally planning a sneak attack on her as long as she doesnā€™t use like a thousand tickets. Do you like the TS hair? šŸ˜‚Ā 

edit: her outfit hasnā€™t changed and sheā€™s gone up like 150 points...
    Omg I know, she keeps going up?? Ridiculous. And aw thank you, excited to see your looks too.Ā 

I like the hair, not completely in love with it tho so if you end up having to sneak attack her at the end go for it lol. šŸ˜ hopefully she doesnā€™t keep using so many tickets šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ
    Okay now sheā€™s up to 465 points and she STILL has the same outfit out... Iā€™m begging to think sheā€™s a hacker, what do you think? Itā€™s just really fishy that Iā€™ve only seen like one look on her and she has 465 points. Should I give my game info to @KalindaKing and @eggsandbananas and they can see if sheā€™s a real player or not šŸ¤”?
  • SophieFKKHSophieFKKH Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Sigh~~~

• LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    maisiekkh said:
    Wish I could tell the ticket buyer toĀ chilll and go buy an iced coffee or something. Jfc. Itā€™s hard to believe there are people wasting money on sys week after week. I often ask myself why I bother playing when all I do is get frustrated. But then again, I can voice my concerns all I want itā€™s not like Glu is listen or change anything.Ā 
    HA another one! Your in @Smuckies and mine TS group!
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    First two looks!Ā 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Okay now sheā€™s up to 465 points and she STILL has the same outfit out... Iā€™m begging to think sheā€™s a hacker, what do you think? Itā€™s just really fishy that Iā€™ve only seen like one look on her and she has 465 points. Should I give my game info to @KalindaKing and @eggsandbananas and they can see if sheā€™s a real player or not šŸ¤”?
    Yeah, she could be! I donā€™t think it would hurt to ask!Ā 
    iOS player since July 2014Ā 
  • maisiekkhmaisiekkh Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    @Smuckies @LaLaLola Iā€™m excited to be in a group with forum members. Thatā€™s never happened for me before. But for real that girl needs to chill. Iā€™m hoping she just wants to get the earnables out of the way and then will be done submitting for the rest of the eventĀ 
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    I was gathering diamond to buy a hair, I could not resist and bought the glass of champagne
    English is not my first language šŸ‡§šŸ‡·
    Android, add me:Ā 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts

Just came across this doll in the voting booth and Iā€™m sooooo in love with this hair!!
    Does anyone in the forum have this? Iā€™m currently at 13 diamonds (15 by the end of this sys) and I want to buy it when I get to 25.
  • kkhlukekkhluke Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Before I create & submit my third outfit, is it wrong to wear a suit/tuxedo jacket with loafers? Or should I go for a more casual look? I was under the impression it was formal wear as the alert I recieved from Kalinda stated 'above the knee cocktail dresses & other sexy outfits.' You can imagine how lost I was since I'm a guy doll, lol.
    Apologies if it's obvious & thanks.Ā 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Itā€™s so hard voting because I have 18 diamonds but Iā€™m waiting until the Black Friday throw back sale to see what items come back, I might save up enough for an aura so Iā€™m trying not to vote or else Iā€™ll probably cave and buy a hand held šŸ˜©
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts

I donā€™t know how long Iā€™ve been voting maybe about 10 minutes but within that span Iā€™ve seen the earnable dress on 4 different dolls (I saw one of these dolls twice). I didnā€™t vote for any of them but they were the popular pick each timeĀ šŸ˜•šŸ˜•šŸ˜•Ā Iā€™ve never seen this happen so many times so early in the event.Ā 

SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world šŸ’ž
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

bye hair

šŸŒŗ your Filipina girlā”‚ign: GaziniĀ iOS daily player since 2015ā”‚let's be friends~! šŸŒŗ

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2019
    šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
    like @jessica296 i've seen MULTIPLE dresses and even a few hairs already and #1 in my TS is not only a ticket buyer but in basic clothes. I'm not saying things seem a bit sketchy this week, buuuuuuuuut.....

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Just came across this doll in the voting booth and Iā€™m sooooo in love with this hair!!
    Does anyone in the forum have this? Iā€™m currently at 13 diamonds (15 by the end of this sys) and I want to buy it when I get to 25.
    I have it. If you can save your diamonds to 25, give me a shout when you're ready :)

there is always a Black Friday sale on the Kstars, I wonder if there will be a Black Friday sale on diamonds too? I have a ridiculous list and don't even know where to start!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Look #3, inspired by the lovely @MollyMonroe
    It made up for my #1 look getting a 38
    @KaylaJ Thank you so much!!šŸ„°
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited October 2019
    edited October 2019
    jhabs said:
    (Bet ya wish you knew what this said GlušŸ¤Ŗ)
    Donā€™t give them any ideas, we know how they love to listen to the bad ones instead of the goodšŸ™„
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @ellyelephant youā€™re right, Iā€™m gonna delete it lmaoĀ 
  • vilmazavalavilmazavala Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Where did that glove come from?
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Can I just ask what happened in the 5-ish hrs I was gone (besides the fact Iā€™ve got a ticket buyer whoā€™s already finished!) cuz I feel like Iā€™m playing spot the differenceā€”and thereā€™s no reason it should be different šŸ§

Are Kimā€™s Birthday Party Rewards @ some secret location?

Jk. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
    No shade Glu, just having a good laugh. Typos happen to the best of us.
    iOS daily player ā€¢Ā Doll: MadisonĀ šŸ¦‹šŸ˜Š
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)