🎈🎁🍾KK:H Weekend Event -10/18/19 - Happy Birthday Kim - Let's Party!!!

Comments

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    edited October 2019

I’m so used to it, I’m not even surprised lol. More than two items in my palette for once though 
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I’ve been asking my mom pick my boxes, the gold box she picked kstars, the tb was a beautiful coat and now she picked another item!!! She’s so lucky! Not a fan of the hair but glad that it was an item, and thank god I didnt chase the cake cause it wasnt even on my palette
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Guys, I'm switching devices tonight. I'm so scared lol

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Are you ready @jhabs?

@kkh_clarice Lmao I just woke up and this already made my day😭😂
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Got the cake in my free pick (which was the #1 thing I wanted). Wanted to try for lip color. Got stars, then the hair. Might try again not sure yet. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • maisiekkhmaisiekkh Registered Users, Member 85 Posts

I have no words. 
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    maisiekkh said:
    @cntarr I really appreciated your posts about switching the items and I’m sorry that not only were you snapped at to not post screenshots of your own posts in the forum but also your efforts were ignored by glu. It’s clear what the players want and it’s clear that glu doesn’t care at all. Thank you for trying though♥️♥️
    Thank you so much for saying this!! I tried my hardest and it didn’t happen so I’m sorry
  • amberlykkhamberlykkh Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    i'm kinda confused right now. I got the call gifting me 10 kstars and the dyes. and i got the kstars but there's no orange dye☹️☹️☹️ did that happen to anyone else as well? i know there's one dress i was dying to dye orange so if i would have already used it, it would have been to dye that dress, but i didn't 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ 
    Facebook: Amberly KKH
  • kittycupskittycups Registered Users, Member 25 Posts

I’m so conflicted 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I got the dress in my free GB and, although I wanted the cake, I'm happy I got an item to help me finish the event faster. I also took a spin on the kollection and got the hair.

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I don't know why I keep trying to take a spin on Kollections because everytime, I end up having an item that I don't like and I just waste my k-stars for nothing. I spent almost 150 k-stars into GB or Kollection these past 2 weeks and all I got was cash, dyes and this hair (it's not ugly and probably will be useful for the Halloween SYS but still)

🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @Naimonster literally crying of laughter rn 😂😂😂😂😂 Charlotte is READY to meet Glu in a dark alley

@Rikk @TrashleyKKH honestly would not be upset if those oversized accessories were our April fools day items 😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I almost got the cake! 😭😭  I don’t know if I should try again or just save my stars for Black Friday.

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Fairytale said:
    This event does not make me want to party lol.... Now we can only hope that the halloween event ends up being better 🎃
    Not to mention, making Kim's birthday a cash grab is really disrespectful to her AND the players. 

YYYYYYYYYYYYYESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
    Like... it feels bad normally. But on special occasions is just... LOW BLOW. 
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I really love the earnable hair. But I'm annoyed as heeeelll with this event. I FEEL NO SPARKLES INSIDE! and it's KIM'S BDAY. The MUSE. Like... urgh.

Let's hope I'll calm down before I record my video otherwise it will be a ranty one. 
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

I guess getting kstars two times in a row was my sign to not try to get the cake because ITS NOT EVEN IN THE DAMN PALETTE k thanks bye
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Thank God I didn’t chase because the cake wasn’t even there 🤦🏻‍♀️

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Allegorie said:
    Guys, I'm switching devices tonight. I'm so scared lol

Don’t be afraid. Just follow the instructions here, in Support and you’ll be fine.  https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?s=transferring-your-game-to-a-new-device&f=how-can-i-transfer-my-game-from-one-android-device-to-another-android-device&p=all. If you’re a different platform, you can find that up in Support as well.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @danizzle one thing to consider is the undertone of your skin — neutral, pink, yellow, etc. If you choose an undertone similar to your skin, you can discover new colors that look good on you via the game! They all look good on your doll 😊
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Thank you @Rikk
    I’ll take notes ☺️
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Does anyone remember how many energy it takes to do a 3 hour party at Bel Air?
    iOS
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Black dye in my free box, which is fine since I used it all up on the last SYS. Glad to have all 4 items, but annoyed that others did not get the same.

SO - I have a TON of Champagne dye. :) Any suggestions on what it looks best on? I'll check out the dye thread too...

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @webra do you have the big red ball gown? it looks really elegant in champagne. Also try it out on any of our more recent sparkly dresses. 
    iOS