🎈🎁🍾KK:H Weekend Event -10/18/19 - Happy Birthday Kim - Let's Party!!!

Comments

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I got the dress in my free box and the lip colour in the second box. It was a pleasant surprise. I wasn't going to buy a second box today but I'm glad I did now. I was going to do a third box but I decided not to push my luck. It turned out that the box I was going to pick had the hair *facepalm*.
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I'm sorry to pile up on Kim's Bday Celebrations but...
    WHERE IS THE RED CARPET?!
    2019:

2018:

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited October 2019
    AliBryant said:
    Does anyone remember how many energy it takes to do a 3 hour party at Bel Air?
    It’s 36 energy for a 3 hour party in BelAir. Actually 37, but the last guests gives back 1 so it’s net 36
    9 guests net  energy each.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    thanks Koko!
    iOS
    Why can't I have this kind of luck on a weekend when I love the items? I only wanted the cake. Happy for the bonus points!

iOS
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:
    There was a technical issue with that item so we had to turn it off this year :(
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    AmeliaKKH said:
    There was a technical issue with that item so we had to turn it off this year :(
    NOOOOOO  :'(
    It changes the whole mood of the background!
    How sad! Is there any chance to add this to future celebrations? Maybe a white carpet for Christmas? 
    It is such an impactful item!
    @eggsandbananas while you are here.......do you guys know about the glitch with those halloween gloves/wand? If you are wearing it, but then switch to another handheld, the glove on the far hand stays. I am seeing a lot of people in the voting booth wearing one glove and since it's light color they might not even notice. Accidentally submitted a look with it myself.
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    @eggsandbananas while you are here.......do you guys know about the glitch with those halloween gloves/wand? If you are wearing it, but then switch to another handheld, the glove on the far hand stays. I am seeing a lot of people in the voting booth wearing one glove and since it's light color they might not even notice. Accidentally submitted a look with it myself.
    Me too!!! But I think it's kinda cool!!!

• Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    jhabs said:
    Not to be a downer bc I know pretty much the whole forum is in agreement with this, but now that I’m actually completing this event, I’m even more disappointed. I can’t believe I’m grinding for flip flop heels, a basic black dress, and a bun. I really wanted that cake handheld, but can’t bring myself to gamble my hard-earned stars when I hate 3/4 of the GB items. I was so looking forward to this event and it’s such a let down. 
    I feel the same! It would be one thing to have to grind for these items on a professional weekend, but we have to use twice the energy to finish one party. I also think Glu didn't want to swap the shoes and the cake because that's the only item this week people would really chase for. But that says something that the majority of the GB items for Kim's birthday aren't desirable.
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    How uncommon?!
    A cat with a dog as sidekick
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Maree_kkh that is 100% why they didn’t swap them, especially when they saw how much we wanted them to be swapped lol 
  • kimmkkhkimmkkh Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    So happy with my pick! Hopefully it will help me with the event since I don’t have the Calabasas house yet.
    @kimmkkh do you have the bel air house? That’s the one that’s best for parties! 
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    First two earnables are meh, but the hair is sooooo cute, so I’m gonna party through til I got it. Got ge dress in my free box, so that should help. In other news, I spent literally all my kstars on the new collection, but I have no regrets! Can’t wait to dye the fishnets/over-the-knee boots in every color to match every outfit. Never taking them off! 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I must say I’m a little jealous of you getting something with your 1st try I always get energy or money or dye.. Don’t get me wrong I’m happy for you all but I want your luck too 😭

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    What is this palette?!
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Maree_kkh @EmCharlotte you’re welcome I just wanted to help 😊 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    There’s no way I’m chasing the cake that Glu intentionally put in the gift boxes instead of making an earnable like we ALL wanted. 
    IOS
    I’m an idiot and I decided to chase that damn cake so I opened 5 boxes. This was the first palette. I opened one more and got event points and a daily box purse. I’m so upset, worst event ever. 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Have there always been bonus points for items during party events? I just got the flip flops and now I'm getting 15 points for a 3h party🤔
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I got the dress in my free box 😍

• ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    jhabs said:
    I’m an idiot and I decided to chase that damn cake so I opened 5 boxes. This was the first palette. I opened one more and got event points and a daily box purse. I’m so upset, worst event ever. 
    Your kstar amount is ultimate goals. How do you do it?🙌🏻🙌🏻
  • maisiekkhmaisiekkh Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    @ellyelephant I know right? I’m still in disbelief at how a forum member was treated by a worker at glu. 
    kadamisia said:
    Have there always been bonus points for items during party events? I just got the flip flops and now I'm getting 15 points for a 3h party🤔
    Yes, all weekend events give you bonus points for owning any earnable or gift box items
    iOS