🎈🎁🍾KK:H Weekend Event -10/18/19 - Happy Birthday Kim - Let's Party!!!

Comments

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @kadamisia There’s always a bonus for every item you’ve earned so far + GB item if you got one!
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @AliBryant @Areys oh okay, thank you!❤️ I don't know why but I was telling myself that party events are the only events without bonus points😅 Just a regular brain fart, please ignore my weird conspiracy theories😂
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @ellyelephant every time I earn them I save them and I try to only spend during VIP!!   
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @kadamisia maybe you were thinking of the bonus star? Party events are the only ones without a bonus star! 
    @jhabs that's definitely it! thanks 💕
    IOS player
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got energy from my free box for the second week in a row. And it doesn't even help that much with the next party I throw since I had only a couple of energy points before I got it.
    Platform: Android

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I got these boots from the Kollection, I was hoping to get the bundle

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I just got the dress and i love it so mutch <3
    On my way to the classy hair WOOT WOOT!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    I’m also disturbed at Kalinda for snapping at a member for posting a screenshot of her OWN post to try to grab attention 
    I'm sorry if you thought Kalinda was "snapping" at anyone when she posted this:
    "Please don't post screenshots of forum posts, such as when they get a lot of reactions. I read all the posts and I know which posts the community agrees with."
    It was certainly not her intention -- she was posting a reminder for all users.

The forum thread becomes hard to read when there are multiple posts from the same user about the same thing. This applies to everyone. We do really read all posts, and as such as see reactions to posts as well. We are trying to keep the thread "clean" and tidy and easy to read. 

It's clear to us how passionate this thread has been with regards to the feedback to the weekend items. We will pass this feedback onto our team and we hope that you'll find the upcoming events fun and exciting to play. Happy Friday and weekend! ~
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Kalinda is actually not in the office today, which is why she hasn't been on the forums. The gift from Kim is in celebration of her birthday (last year the gift was 10 stars, if I'm not mistaken). :) 
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • AriaAria Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    No cake 😞

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Agrhafshshhd I went to sleep during the weekend event task and only got 3 stars. I'm never going to make it to the hair so I think I'll just stop after the free giftbox. God I hate party events!
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    The one time I pick the dress... I did have all four items in my box though. 

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Can someone tell me how many contacts we can invite over for parties ? I know there is the foyer, the pool, the grotto, the dining room and the living room. That's all ?
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Stefani_H there is 9 that you can invite :) 3 in dining room, 2 in living room, 1 in foyer, 2 in grotto, 1 in the pool area!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @Stefani_H you can invite 9 guests to the bel air house 

edit: @thelifeofRaeRae beat me to it!!
  • Jenn1ferJenn1fer Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Why? 😭

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

I wish I picked the dress or the birthday cake because the hair is not my style at all. 🤷‍♀️
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Guess we're back down to two items

At least my doll is very happy about her kollection spin

• kimmkkhkimmkkh Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @kimmkkh do you have the bel air house? That’s the one that’s best for parties! 
    Yeah I do, thanks! Completely forgot you could do parties there
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Allegorie said:
    Guys, I'm switching devices tonight. I'm so scared lol

@kokokokonut I kinda need help right now. When I want to restore my game, it says that the last save on iCloud was 9 hours ago. What can I do ?
    I followed the instructions of the support.
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

Didn’t get the lip color or the cake. 😡 so I have to pretend my doll only has a sparkler and no cake because she’s on a diet 🤪 At least I got an item though. Feeling thrilled. It’s a celebration. Yay.
    w/ @thallisa @kokokokonut @Basak
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    edited October 2019
    wrong thread! so sorry💐
    IOS player
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @jaeann Thank you for including my doll! 💞

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

Chased the cake and lip color! Also ended up with the gift box dress which is ok, seeing people style it is making it grow on me. I have to say I LOVE this new lip color on my glitter lips. The glitter lips change how almost any lip color looks so I never know in advance if I’ll like it lol. But this one is the perfect darker nude color. I usually use a very yellowish nude color in the closet (that looks awful & makes me look sickly using most other lips but is a cute “nude” for the glitter ones) and this one is just a bit darker which is exactly what I’ve wanted for a lot of looks 😊
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh