🗳️🎂 SYS -10/17/19 - Theme: Kim's Birthday Party! 🎂

Comments

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I barely passed both ticket buyers, send me all the luck in the world to remain first place please 😊 I wonder how long this will last

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    And there you go, a wild ticket buyer appeared!
    Every. Single. Week.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    edited October 2019
    anybody knows if this hairstyle its available in the TB sale? 

Edit: nevermind, I just bought it, I was waiting to buy another one but oh Lord this hair looks so good on Ry so I needed to buy it and thankfully I saw it again while voting
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @ellyelephant I got a 49 with the earnable dress, and just a bit above your post someone got a 50 with it 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @ellyelephant I saw the dress 4 times while voting and everytime it was the popular pick 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Ive been feeling discouraged this week, last week I did so well and this week I feel like its just going downhill again🙈. Atleast I have a very chilled TS group. All of us is fighting for first place, its touch and go for all of us, our scores is is so close to one another. On what number of ticket should we be now? Just want to make sure I didnt miss a ticket. I think the main thing that is making me feel this way is that Kims Birthday is a total flop, the weekend event items is not worthy at all. Such a huge huge flop. Glu is making a huge thing about Halloween but not doing anything special for Kims birthday, i mean it is called KIM KARDASHIAN HOLLYWOOD, not HALLOWEEN HOLLYWOOD.
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Katinkae said:
    @AmandaMKkh Im sorry, I was disagreeing because the voters sucked. I meant it like I disagree with your scores because you deffinetly deserved better scores. It might come off wrong I see now 😬 but I tought that’s why others also disagreed..  im sorry, i will remove it 🌸
    This is the perfect example of how pointless hitting the disagree button is.. Why would you do that? ( not you specifically just in general ) No offense but we have already been through this and I think we can all agree on that it’s better to take your time to respond. I don’t mean to come across as rude, Kat. 🤧 Just calling it as I see it. 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Yay, there's a ticket buyer in my group

Android
  • pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Well, I have 4 ticket buyers in my group, so I’m out for this week. 🙃🙃
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    My best score this week is 43... 😭 
    here are my looks 3 to 6 

Meanwhile the doll in first place in my group is dressed like this.... no comment! 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Anyone had submitted a look with the microphone? What were the results? I’m planning to submit this look, but I’m kinda hesitant bc maybe the voters won’t like my “birthday performer” look 😂

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

First 8 looks. I'm doing pretty ok, I'm in first place right now but I can't tell if it's because the rest hasn't submitted their last ticket yet lmao. 😭
    I wasn't really all that bothered about first place until I saw the hair on my doll. It looks so gorgeous I need it 😭

The girl in second is 100% a ticket buyer though, so no matter what she'll probably nab first place from me.
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas could you please see my post earlier in the thread, I tagged kalinda. For the 2nd week in a row SYS is lagging and taking minutes to load up my own looks, TS, and the voting booth. Im waiting full minutes sometimes in the voting booth and it's really sucking the fun out of the event. My Internet is working fast atm, the rest of the game is fast. Its just SYS that has a constant lag. Any help would be appreciated. I'm on android and I know it affected 2 other android players last week. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    nubcake said:
    Id say stick with gowns since it's the popular pick against cocktail dresses.
    On the contrary, every time I've seen a gown vs cocktail dress so far the latter has been the popular vote, unless it's a really basic dress and the gown is more fancy/exclusive. Kalinda's phone call really works!
    Not in my case doll @nubcake. Personally cocktail dresses didnt score well for me amongst these voters so I just had to resort to wearing gowns even though it does look off-theme at the nightclub 🤷🏾‍♀️
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I just bought this beautiful gold clutch with 15 diamonds and i love it also dyed in white. I remember i saw somewhere this clutch and wondered why i don’t have it. Does anyone know from what event is?
    I will definetly wear it when i will submit my next look. Let’s hope it will bring me many many votes 😃

:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • amberlykkhamberlykkh Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    CryingKim said:
    Anyone had submitted a look with the microphone? What were the results? I’m planning to submit this look, but I’m kinda hesitant bc maybe the voters won’t like my “birthday performer” look 😂

i did, it didn't do well at all i think it got me 35 votes or something ☹️
    Facebook: Amberly KKH
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Sadly short dresses is not working for me either.
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @amberlykkh aww that’s sad to hear. I’ll probably submit it on my last ticket when I already get the earnable hair haha

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Julliette said:
    I just bought this beautiful gold clutch with 15 diamonds and i love it also dyed in white. I remember i saw somewhere this clutch and wondered why i don’t have it. Does anyone know from what event is?
    I will definetly wear it when i will submit my next look. Let’s hope it will bring me many many votes 😃

10/5/18 VIP gift box! I love that clutch too — I really like the way our dolls hold it, with the leaf accent on the handle 😊

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Katinkae don’t worry I wasn’t angry or anything just curious, thank you for answering and thank you for what you said 😊💕

@melissakkh I agree with you, disagrees are really confusing 😆
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    5-8 looks
    my scores are rising I’m really happy about it, I don’t have a ticket buyer yet in my TS so I hope my scores stay high to get that beautiful hair 🤞🏼

@Kkh_Anastasia thank you for remembering me that jumpsuit-hair combo I used in my latest look 😘
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    There’s a ticket buyer in first in my group but I might be able to score well enough to win by the end...we’ll see! Weirdly there’s also a doll below me that looks identical to her — exact same facial features and styling. I wonder if she has two dolls in the same group? What would the purpose of that be though? Anyway at the very least I’m going to get to the earnable hair! It looks prettier than I thought, so I’m happy about that. I don’t have any other barette styles so I’m excited.
  • ElisabethNElisabethN Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Has anyone submitted the earnable dress in one of their looks yet? If so, how did it score?
    I have, scored 53 with it
  • ElisabethNElisabethN Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Sadly short dresses is not working for me either.
    I have only submitted looks with short dresses, and my average score is over 50
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Look 4-8 

I play on iOS
  • kkhaddictkkhaddict Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    If anyone is planning to use an aura purchasable with diamonds on ios, please tag me! ❤️
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    pilirositolam said: the 
    I barely passed both ticket buyers, send me all the luck in the world to remain first place please 😊 I wonder how long this will last

Update: it lasted 9 hours

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Looks 6-8. I know gowns are not on theme but I'm trying to pass the ticket buyer. If she wants the ts hair she has to spend a lot of money 😇
    Now she is first with 407 points and I'm second with 406

Android
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Lmao I'm so annoyed, the reason I was #1 was definitely because the ticketbuyers in my group were behind a ticket. The girl with the basic outfit that was second is now first again. I calculated the score her outfit got and it was 28. 😂 The girl that was fourth is now second, her last score was 41 and that was with the gown from the new kollection, which I'm assuming would be one of her highest scores so she definitely used a ticket or two (or three).

If they both stop using tickets I can catch up to them by the end of the event but let's be real they'll probably buy more tickets.
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android