🎈🎁🍾KK:H Weekend Event -10/18/19 - Happy Birthday Kim - Let's Party!!!

Comments

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Yay I’m so happy! The cake was the only thing I really wanted 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    What?! No bonus star on parties??
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    3 items, which is 1 more than usual for me lol, but got dye 🥴
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m not having great luck in my male event boxes...sneakers and two pairs of trousers (those are kind of like a pair of plain shoes for male dolls...we have so many nearly identical pairs of pants). I’m really hoping for something interesting in my final box because these party events are HARD without any bonus points for event items that my female doll gets.
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited November 2019
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I just got a notificatiom saying I can start my second comeback and I don't know if I should do it, considering I haven't finished the event and maybe parties will help me climb the ranks faster. What should I do?

Also, if I do it, should I choose money maker or love guru?

Thanks for the help!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    @dpeters do it! the extra energy and fans from the parties will help. do money maker, you use it more often than love guru
    iOS platform
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    dpeters said:
    I just got a notificatiom saying I can start my second comeback and I don't know if I should do it, considering I haven't finished the event and maybe parties will help me climb the ranks faster. What should I do?

Thanks for the help!
    love has nice clothes, but then you get the annoying love guru task that's 8 energy during dates :s
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Thank you @JasmineKKH!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @Allegorie I can help you since I play on two devices and switch between them all the time. PM me 🤗
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    dpeters said:

Thanks for the help!
    I would recommend saving Love Guru until after you reach top couple! Otherwise that new action on dates might block the easier (4-energy/$650) task that helps you finish faster :)
    Thanks @KaylaJ and @Rikk! I hate dating so I'll take your advice and save love guru for last :blush: 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Weekend party event is a great time to do a comeback quest, I'm so glad I read that earlier in the week and started it. I'm already back on the B-list after finishing the event

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    I got 3 items in my free box palette and ended up getting the dress. I should be happy about it but I keep looking at it and really don’t see myself wearing it… The inspiration is beautiful but the way it was translated into the game is kind of off :/ The lower part of the bustier hangs weird on the hips or goes too far down, I don’t know, but it makes my doll look bottom heavy and the unequal fringe at the feet is quite unflattering…
    Well, on the positive side, I guess it’s giving me extra event points for the weekend, so that’s nice! ^^
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
     Sorry in advance for the long boring post but I just experienced a frustrating glitch and was wondering if anyone else had as well. 

I started a 3 hour party in the Bel Air house, invited all 9 guests, and tapped on each action 4 times. I then waited ~45 minutes for my pets to recharge and went around the world to tap them for energy. I then returned to Bel Air and finished each guest action, except I didn't get any event points from the actions. I only got 12 for finishing the party.

I wasn't keeping a super close eye on my point total and only noticed this because I was at 148 and so close to the shoes. But basically I missed out on at least 9 event points, plus the bonus from the shoes I should've been able to collect earlier (after 2 guest actions instead of after the whole party)

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas I know it's the weekend but can anything be done about this? I'm getting points from guests now (maybe collecting the shoes triggered something?) but I don't love that I had to grind harder because of a glitch in the event. I have recordings of the last four guest actions not paying out (I didn't notice it at first) if needed
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Finally I got the trophy for parties🥳🥳
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Wow to my pleasant surprise I won the bday cake *shocker* 🙀

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Thank you @melissakkh, I just saw your message, I was sleeping 😊
    I found the solution: I saved my old phone on iTunes and I copied everything on the new one, which includes all my game info. I’m relieved 😅
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Allegorie said:
    Thank you @melissakkh, I just saw your message, I was sleeping 😊
    I found the solution: I saved my old phone on iTunes and I copied everything on the new one, which includes all my game info. I’m relieved 😅
    I’m glad it worked out, sweetie! You can always PM me in the future if you have any problems 💖
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Not sure if it still works, but theoretically you could change an npc professional into a romantic partner simply by inviting them on z date.  A box will pop up and ask if you are sure, you will lose all your professional points with this contact and start to receive romantic points. It might have changed, but give it a shot. (I'll go try it too)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @kokokokonut thank you! <3 I'll definitely try that
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    zepphrius said:
     Sorry in advance for the long boring post but I just experienced a frustrating glitch and was wondering if anyone else had as well. 

I started a 3 hour party in the Bel Air house, invited all 9 guests, and tapped on each action 4 times. I then waited ~45 minutes for my pets to recharge and went around the world to tap them for energy. I then returned to Bel Air and finished each guest action, except I didn't get any event points from the actions. I only got 12 for finishing the party.

I wasn't keeping a super close eye on my point total and only noticed this because I was at 148 and so close to the shoes. But basically I missed out on at least 9 event points, plus the bonus from the shoes I should've been able to collect earlier (after 2 guest actions instead of after the whole party)

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas I know it's the weekend but can anything be done about this? I'm getting points from guests now (maybe collecting the shoes triggered something?) but I don't love that I had to grind harder because of a glitch in the event. I have recordings of the last four guest actions not paying out (I didn't notice it at first) if needed
    After like 15 minutes in, if you don’t finish the action you won’t receive the bonus points, I don’t really know why I just know that it always happ
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    Sorry in advance for the negativity, I’m just too upset with this game (once again). Spent my hardly earned k-stars only to get energy and event points! K-stats are so hard to get and GLU still did not fixed daily videos. And I think they won’t, since they want us to pay real money to play this game. It’s so frustrating and unfair!!!! I see most of in-game friends rocking new items and I realize that I have to wait MONTHS to get them, if I don’t spend real money now. Why we have to spend stars for a CHANCE to get a GB item? I don’t need energy or event points!!! If we only knew that this wonderful game will turn into complete money grab...
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$