🗳️🎂 SYS -10/17/19 - Theme: Kim's Birthday Party! 🎂

Comments

• LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    edited October 2019
    My highest scores so far

That pink sparkly dress from the Center of Attention Kollection has been a blessing! I also dyed it ice blue and got another 50 votes. I'm currently #1 in my TS and strangely enough there seems to be no ticket buyers in my group... for now at least
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Of course, it's when I absolutely love the earnable hair that my looks are scoring poorly. I got a pretty decent start with a 40, 47 and 44 but my looks are just going downhill since yesterday (35, 38 and 39) and I'm afraid I won't be able to have the hair like every single time since September. I tried to copy some looks from here that got you 50's but it got me 39. I don't know how to dress anymore.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    Of course, it's when I absolutely love the earnable hair that my looks are scoring poorly. I got a pretty decent start with a 40, 47 and 44 but my looks are just going downhill since yesterday (35, 38 and 39) and I'm afraid I won't be able to have the hair like every single time since September. I tried to copy some looks from here that got you 50's but it got me 39. I don't know how to dress anymore.
    Im in the same boat. 😞 Not to mention I now have have 4 more ticket buyers in my group so I won’t even have a chance at the TS dress anymore. 🙄
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I don’t know why I’m so unlucky with this dress. I’ve seen so many people here score really good with it.  I’ve tried it in many SYS, different stylings (loose hair, up dos, bags, handhelds) and it never has scored more than 42. 

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    I’m so confused about this. I bought the hair with diamonds from this event and you can only use it once in sys (until the timers up) like it counts the hair as a handheld. When I put a handheld on with the hair on it defaults the hair to the first hair in the closet, so is the gold clutch the only handheld that goes with this hair?
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @hyami same here! That dress never scores high for me
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    @cntarr I remember when that hair was released they said because of technical difficulties the hair couldn't be used with any handhelds, not even the clutch in the preview
    I think they were together just for demonstrative purposes but in the actual game you can't wear the hair with it either
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Koakuma is correct @cntarr, there was an announcement when it was released that the hair couldn't be used with handhelds even though it's shown with the clutch in the pic. The reason being is the way they had to program a hair that long, is the hair near the hand is actually a  "handheld" behind the scenes.
    iOS
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @kkhaddict well you can never be too sure to know if someone will spill it’s drink at you, better to be prepared 😂💁 

Noo I’m just joking with you, I hope you’ll be passing through the ticket buyers 💕
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    Im in the same boat. 😞 Not to mention I now have have 4 more ticket buyers in my group so I won’t even have a chance at the TS dress anymore. 🙄
    Ugh, same. I can't tell for sure that the first 4 dolls are ticket buyers, but the top 3 definitely are and it's just crazy. The only thing I really wanted from this event was the hair and I'm not even sure that I'm going to get it.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    The ticket buyers always strike when im asleep

• paperdollpaperdoll Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Has anyone submitted the earnable dress in one of their looks yet? If so, how did it score?
    46 votes
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    @hyami same! That dress has never scored above 42/43 for me, same with the pink dress from the Centre of Attention kollection so I just stopped submitting both. But since there's a negative chance of me getting the TS hair I might give them a second chance 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH You look so gorgeous! 😩💖
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I used the left one and I got 49 votes @TrashleyKKH
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @mishykkh I saw you in the voting booth (and of course voted for you)! I looove this dyed version of this dress <3
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    This doll in my group has the most beautiful looks and deserves to be number one! Unfortunately we have at least 2 and possibly 3 TB at the moment
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Apparently I have this two dresses that I haven’t worn for any SYSes and I think I might just use them for my next entries. 
    I love the one on the right! I hope I can get it someday. It’s perfect with that hair!
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    I actually don’t have any TB this week. The girl in 1st has been submitted amazing looks and definitely deserves it. She’s about 20 points ahead of me. I’m not too bad because my doll never wears short hairstyles so I’m not crazy for the TS hair even though the pearls are soooooo cute
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Looks 5-8
    Gown Booster helped improve my scores a little, but still struggling to hold top 5. I think I need another power up, like the “Gown Booster Extreme” or something... 😅

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I have a ticket buyer on my TS this week but to be fair, I haven't had one in WEEKS and always won first. I guess it's time to let someone else have it! <3
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

If it goes like this, I won’t be able to win the dress.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Gigi_kkh_ you’re so welcome, you deserve it!!☺️