🗳️🎂 SYS -10/17/19 - Theme: Kim's Birthday Party! 🎂

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My sys looks. So I tried cocktail dresses like @KalindaKing suggested to me in-game but apparently that didnt work for me. The voters disliked it lol although ballgowns vs cocktail dresses is 50/50 amongst the popular votes. So, I had to resort to wearing gowns and in favor my voters started showing me love😍🥰

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    For some reason, my looks are glitching out and have a heart aura instead of handhelds ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
    I just got bumped to 6th place, 60+ points behind 5th place... so that's fun. 

Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    My sys looks. So I tried cocktail dresses like @KalindaKing suggested to me in-game but apparently that didnt work for me. The voters disliked it lol although ballgowns vs cocktail dresses is 50/50 amongst the popular votes. So, I had to resort to wearing gowns and in favor my voters started showing me love😍🥰

Your first look is my fave — it’s giving me vintage Whitney Houston vibes! So much fun 
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    @KaylaJ oh wow that’s a good point that I completely didn’t think of!! I would be sad if that’s what was happening because it’s so hard to find a solution to that kind of problem, but that definitely makes a lot of sense! 
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    my TB is already nearly done the event 😩
    iOS platform
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Passed my TB again, let’s see how long it takes for them to buy their way to the top

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I missed a ticket due to sleep and I want to get the last earnables. Bought ticket, the game charged me but I didn't get the extra ticket. 😫
    I don't know why I kept playing 🤣🤭, loss nearly 200 KStars since the last update since I couldn’t watch any videos (39 days x 5 KStars = 195 KStars) and then couldn't do any Tapjoy offers.....
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    My TB (look how cute? We all have TBs in our groups, I feel that they are almost our pets) started over 300 votes ahead... now she have 560 and I 511
    What is the point? Like I know that victory by 1 point still a victory buuut you have to pay and yet someone using free tickets came close to you, I would be devastated if it were her. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @Katinkae exactly. I posted about this when we loss 100 KStars. Now its 200 and counting. Adding to extra annoyance due to the fact I didnt get (yet) the ticket I bought (but already charged), the underwhelming weekend earnables, the ridiculous high points in SYS due to ticket buyers. Nowadays I only hope to get the earnables, couldn’t be bothered about the TS anymore. 
    And as its closer to Black Friday, I need the KStars 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫

Sorry for being so negative. I will wait for few more hours and see if finally I get the ticket I bought. 
  • rawaanrawaan Registered Users 38 Posts

That first dress worked for me but I've noticed that I usually get many votes with this hairstyle. I think that you deserved more votes, your doll is gorgeous ❤

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @KaylaJ I found this legend too! Awesome entry!!

Also I’ve been looking for this clutch for aces but I seem to miss it every time. If anyone on iOS uses it, please tag me  <3

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @pilirositolam the pink one is my favourite!
    Android
    Guys, I'd like to tell you about something I find really strange. The ticket buyer in my group is missing sooo many free tickets (I counted three but I think they are more). She bought at least three tickets in two different moments; every time I pass her, she uses one ticket. I mean, what's the point of buying tickets and then not using all the free ones? 
    What do you guys think? Hacked game with unlimited tickets? Maybe bot (she is dressed on theme and cute). Or she is just a person who doesn't care about her money?
    Android
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I’m leaving her majesty and kylie Jenner to ticket buy battle it out whilst I (fingers crossed) stay in third place. Last few times another buyer has swooped in late and pushed me right down but because I’m in the uk, I can’t really be awake at 3am when it finishes so just praying I get the ts dress 😭😖

these two have been fighting for first since it started and I’m gutted because I love the TS hair but never mind 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 8-12. Currently one point behind 1st place. Need 50+ votes to get to earnable hair so should be able to get it with my last two tickets.

I play on iOS
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Guys, I'd like to tell you about something I find really strange. The ticket buyer in my group is missing sooo many free tickets (I counted three but I think they are more). She bought at least three tickets in two different moments; every time I pass her, she uses one ticket. I mean, what's the point of buying tickets and then not using all the free ones? 
    What do you guys think? Hacked game with unlimited tickets? Maybe bot (she is dressed on theme and cute). Or she is just a person who doesn't care about her money?
    I have exactly the same situation, and it’s not the first SYS I’ve seen it. “My” TB started off with 180 points on really basic looks. Then submitted 2 and since then she might have submitted one per day, tops. Also, I and 6 different people passed her already. The remaining TBs bought 1-2 tickets, not more. I find it really strange, especially that I’ve noticed it a month ago, I’ve never seen it before.
    ~ iOS player ~
  • FranciscaFrancisca Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    edited October 2019
    My last look with this sparkly dress did so well if anyone needs some inspo(I know it is not on theme, but short dresses only got me 48-49 votes). I am on my 11th ticket and only need 3 points for the earnable hair. I dont think I have ever been this close to it so early. My average is 52 which is also a new record for me. I am first in my TS for almost the whole event(except the first day when two TBs showed up but then stopped luckily) and I hope no one steals that pretty hair last minute🤞🏼

iOS 
    edited October 2019
    @Suri_Madden that's crazy, now she missed two tickets, she submitted her last look more than twelve hours ago. I don't know what to think 🤔

@Gigi_kkh_ your looks are 🔥🔥🔥
    Android
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts

Earnable dress scored very well 😊
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    The very same thing is happening to me!
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    @pilirositolam it's too weird...
    Android
  • kkhaddictkkhaddict Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Yes! Finally got my first aura!