🎈🎁🍾KK:H Weekend Event -10/18/19 - Happy Birthday Kim - Let's Party!!!

Comments

• zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @pilirositolam ohh wow that's so dumb. No other kind of event does that for me! As if party events aren't already enough of a slog lol. Thanks for letting me know
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Can we please get the genie SMC next week? Pleassseee? 😇💜 
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas

iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Allegorie said:
    Thank you @melissakkh, I just saw your message, I was sleeping 😊
    I found the solution: I saved my old phone on iTunes and I copied everything on the new one, which includes all my game info. I’m relieved 😅
    I’m glad it worked out, sweetie! You can always PM me in the future if you have any problems 💖
    Thank you so so much, you’re so sweet 🤗
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    So I fell asleep waiting for my last couple of energy to recharge so I could complete my party, now my achievement has reset because I only got four stars 😭 I only have parties when we have party events so RIP me 💀
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Oh no @EmCharlotte! I did that with my photo shoot achievement recently — I was so mad at myself
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @Rikk I’m so disappointed! I wasn’t expecting to fall asleep but I guess I did 😭 I was hoping to complete it this weekend too hahahaha oh noooooo. Too many wines at a party yesterdsay, I shouldn’t have trusted myself to “just rest my eyes for a second while I wait” 😖 

ROOKIE ERROR
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

I actually really like the earnable hair! ❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
    Thank you Kim for the orange dye. 🔥🧡

That gown in red is really a “wow” moment!
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts

@Rikk I was in doubt which of those 3 turn in red I even did a poll lol

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• JessicaJJessicaJ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    i'm kinda confused right now. I got the call gifting me 10 kstars and the dyes. and i got the kstars but there's no orange dye☹️☹️☹️ did that happen to anyone else as well? i know there's one dress i was dying to dye orange so if i would have already used it, it would have been to dye that dress, but i didn't 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ 
    I also didn’t get the orange dye!! So sad to see everyone using their pretty dye when mine must have glitched or something and resulted in no orange dye in my closet 😔
    @kkh_clarice it’s perfection!
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I was so underwhelmed with the prizes I haven’t played at all this weekend. I’m kinda sad lol. I’m not stressing over energy and reaching prizes, but I was so looking forward to grinding for fab items this weekend
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited October 2019

At least I can get through a few parties... 😑 might try one more later depending on my success with the kollection.

*OmG, just realized I opened it on empty energy! I always seem to get more energy from gb and kollection attempts when I don’t have anymore. Argh! I keep forgetting. Guess I need to start setting a reminder for that too... 🤦🏻‍♀️
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts

@Rikk I was in doubt which of those 3 turn in red I even did a poll lol
    2 or 3 :)
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts

Can’t decide whether I prefer this hairstyle with formal or casual looks
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
    KatWalker said:

Can’t decide whether I prefer this hairstyle with formal or casual looks
    Looks great with both! I love the outfit with the green jacket!
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Got blue dye in my free box. I don't really like the gift box items so I did not chase anything. Even the "nude" lip color is not that great...
    I hope I make it to the earnable hair because I really like it!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

i LOVE this hair so much 💖

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    The earnable dress looks so pretty! 

Playing on IOS.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @kkh_clarice the middle one 😍😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I was hoping for the cake. Free box was the energy, then lip color and stars. I may take another spin before the end of the weekend event— idk???

Also looking at the banner it shows Kim’s bday celebration from 10/18 to 10/21 which is thru Monday on her actual birthday. Does anyone know if something else is happening tomorrow or if there’s special Throwback boxes or am I reading too much into it?🤔

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    I was hoping for the cake. Free box was the energy, then lip color and stars. I may take another spin before the end of the weekend event— idk???

Also looking at the banner it shows Kim’s bday celebration from 10/18 to 10/21 which is thru Monday on her actual birthday. Does anyone know if something else is happening tomorrow or if there’s special Throwback boxes or am I reading too much into it?🤔

I was thinking the same thing, maybe we still have something happening tomorrow.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
     Stefani_H said:
    Lia888 said:

I was thinking the same thing, maybe we still have something happening tomorrow.
    I really hope so, it would be great!
    ~ iOS player ~
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I started tomorrows thread, as far as I know, it's the usual Weekday TB.  But, hey, maybe we'll all be surprised. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    kokokokonut said: I started tomorrows thread, as far as I know, it's the usual Weekday TB.  But, hey, maybe we'll all be surprised. 
    I'm looking forward to!!!
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Slightly OT but does anyone know how to get rid of the spiders and pumpkins display in the Bel Air house? I bought them but I’ve been partying there all weekend and now they are kind of annoying. I want to turn them off but don’t know how.
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Thanks @Stefani_H and @kokokokonut. Just hoping there’ll be one last surprise to close out the birthday celebrations!
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @evilhag Same! The dress and hair is cute but the thought of grinding for those shoes is such a turn off 😩