Comments

• fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    can't take any more ticket buyers 😩
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I need 70 points to get the hair, 35 on each look. I hope I can make it, like I said since the beginning, the earnable hair is all I want from this SYS with the TS dress 🙏
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    With taking inspo from you all, I just get my highest scores😍

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 1 to 6.
    My mom visited me for two days and I luckily managed to not miss any ticket, as I really want the TS dress! 

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    Guys, I'd like to tell you about something I find really strange. The ticket buyer in my group is missing sooo many free tickets (I counted three but I think they are more). She bought at least three tickets in two different moments; every time I pass her, she uses one ticket. I mean, what's the point of buying tickets and then not using all the free ones? 
    What do you guys think? Hacked game with unlimited tickets? Maybe bot (she is dressed on theme and cute). Or she is just a person who doesn't care about her money?
    I noticed that too in my group, it was really strange. I think she might be busy and, simultaneously, just doesn't care about money.
    Actually, thinking about it, I think we are in the same group as there's someone in 1st place and the doll has your name and looks like yours. If it's you, then you've been sending amazing looks!! You definitely deserve to win 😊
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @FilipaKKH yes we are in the same group!! It's so nice to be in the same group with another forum member! Thank you so much, your looks are beautiful too and I hope we'll both get the ts dress at least!
    Android
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

I managed to get the earnable hair with 13 tickets and I absolutely love it!!😍 but it's a shame it covers smaller earrings😞
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Just got the hair! I love a shiny barrette !!! 

I might be wrong but the ticket buyer in my group who been no 1 since day 1 also haven’t been submitting looks. ( granted she might be just stacking her tickets for right before the event ends ) 
    IOS Player 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I understand the frustration, but please refrain from using offensive language. You can express the same sentiment with other words that are permitted. If you recently posted any obscenities, please go back and correct it. If the time has run out, pm me and I'll help. Thanks.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    I’m in love with this hair! 🥰💎
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 7 to 12! Look 12 is my best score so far!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Love this hair!!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I’ve been submitting similar looks but with different colours and it’s been working!! Unfortunately I think the doll behind me is a ticket buyer so I suspect that she will pass me soon :( I haven’t won trendsetters in weeks because of last minute ticket buyers 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Seriously 🤦‍♀️
    Playing on IOS.
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Last one😍
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @Smuckies I completely agree with you. I don't enjoy SYS now because I know for certain I have no chance getting in the top 5, never mind actually winning occasionally. It's making me think I should just ditch the game for good. I think it's been a few months since I was #1.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    9-12 looks
    Thanks to these scores I’m 1st I really hope it stays this way 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    This hair its pretty cute! And yes I cant take this cake out of my hand....

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts

Looks 6-13. I know long dresses weren’t “on theme”, but I tried a couple out for a fancy birthday party? Lol. If I lose to a ticket buyer I’m going to be so sad, in doing so well. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    @evilhag I love your looks! #7, #9 and #10 are my favourites. I got 46 points when I used the #7 dress. It's my favourite dress in the game.
  • maisiekkhmaisiekkh Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @Smuckies I’m in your group (I think your dolls name is Katie??) and let me start off by saying your looks have been amazing and it’s been great competing fairly with you. I’ve had a blast despite the annoying ticket buyers in our group. Sadie, whoever she is, doesnt deserve to buy her way to the top neither does the other ticket buyer lauren. You deserve number one and I’m sorry that glu doesn’t care about a fair competition anymore. I’m sorry that the company let you down and your deserved win was taken away. im sorry, since glu will never apologize for their behavior and decisions, that all they care about is money and that they refuse to look into this huge problem. You, me and every other player deserves far better than what glu gives us. 
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Jenn1ferr said:
    Seriously 🤦‍♀️

I lost the half updo with the pink highlights to a 1 point shortage, so I understand the pain.  But at least there’s still time to get it! 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @Rikk tysm doll for that amazing compliment 🥰🤗 and yes that the look that I was going for Whitney Houston 🙂

@rawaan tysm doll for your wonderful compliment. My results are totally random with these voters on my game lol. Ive noticed that tends to happen to me in every sys event. I would say that my looks have flopped when I scored below 40. I'm actually satisfied with my scores though so I never try to keep my hopes up high with these unpredictable voters.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    @maisiekkh thanks girl, yes I am Katie. I’ve been loving your looks and it’s been nice competing fairly.  it’s a shame we never had a chance with the ticket buyer from the get go. :( This has happened almost every single week for months, I seriously question why I still play. Maybe I hope the next week will be different, but then it never is. I always wonder when Glu reads our posts if they just laugh at us like we are fools.  We do deserve so much better. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • margokkhmargokkh Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    This hair its pretty cute! And yes I cant take this cake out of my hand....

Ugh perfect 😍
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts

I have not one, not two, but THREE ticket buyers! This is so frustrating! Number one might be a bot because look at that score!👀 Does that make any sense?!

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Report it with your customer ID @Msjagger68! It’s worth looking into it 😕