🗳️🎂 SYS -10/17/19 - Theme: Kim's Birthday Party! 🎂

Comments

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    @Msjagger68 if it helps, it’s possible #3 isn’t a ticket buyer? I have that many points without tickets right now. But that first score is ridiculous 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    @Maria2019 thank you doll!!! I love love the green sparkly one lol I try to use it for everything 
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited October 2019
    evilhag said:
    @Msjagger68 if it helps, it’s possible #3 isn’t a ticket buyer? I have that many points without tickets right now. But that first score is ridiculous 

Nope, definitely a ticket buyer. She came literally out of nowhere yesterday (I’ve been third for the most part), and I highly doubt her scores are that high without buying tickets. 👀
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
    @Msjagger68 that’s so irritating. I’m sorry 

@Stefani_H same!! I came in first a few times when I started playing and now it seems impossible. I’m gunna have to say I agree with the added in ticket buyers. 
    Bonus star for parties!
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts

Look #13 got me the earnable hair and now I’m tied for 1st place with the girl who’s been in 1st all event! She’s putting up a good fight. My last ticket will come out around 7:30 pm EST because I slept in a lot this weekend so I’m very behind lol. Hopefully all goes well.
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @margokkh heeeey you are here ❤❤

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts

Is this anyone’s doll from the forum?? Looks familiar but I’m not 100%. She’s been submitting the cutest looks all event
    Me during all this h*cker talk after they came for me a few months ago and found my FB and threatened me after I just mentioned them (not even hating). FB group players are ruthless and I want no part of that again lol 

Bonus star for parties!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I was hoping to get the earnable hair but I won't be able to. I don't like it as much as the Rodarte hair so I guess I shouldn't care that much. And since someone brought it up, I do notice that it's been harder to get a higher score on outfits than before, including with looks that have done really well and having new clothes to work with so it's not always the same.
    Platform: Android

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I’ve done some research and found that forum too! There were even pics from game with koko and eggs and bananas forum faces on it. I didn’t notice name of anyone from the forum though!
    All forums and threads I’ve seen say that diamonds and tickets are not possible to hack, so I suppose it’s an “upside”?
    Edit: I checked the nicknames again and found her :( I feel sad now. 
    ~ iOS player ~
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I can’t find it and I’m mad 😂
    Same 😂
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @Suri_Madden unfortunately i've seen someone on that forum say they've already hacked diamonds and it works as long as they didn't add too many at one time.
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Oh btw, I think I spotted an user with hacked game here on the forum 🤣
    Android
    @Maree_kkh True, but this does not influence the competition, at least. 😅🤷🏼‍♀️ Also, I think this hack is dead, that modder got angry with users and stopped updating it? Not sure, but that’s what I understood!
    ~ iOS player ~
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited October 2019
    It's not possible to hack tickets, diamonds or dyes. So, whatever ticket war going on is legit or bots - honestly... as much as I suspect this, I think it's such a sleezy thing. Glu is a fairly stabilished company in the market of games. I don't think they would risk that by doing something shady like this. It would be a scandal. Plus they're a public company and it involves all kinds of liability. So, as much as it looks like that, now that I think about it, I wouldn't bet on that.

I have ticket buyers after WEEKS of winning first place with NO competition. I would finish 100-200 points ahead because the themes were hard but I was doing very well. Their outfits are gorgeous tho...

NOT GONNA LIE... I am FULLY hoping for a last minute ticket war. It's super exciting. I love when dolls post about them when they have some going on in their TS. I used to stay tuned to SYS thread just for those LMFAO. We haven't had ticket war "lives" in a while. 

edit? "a" + had ticket war
    I have also been getting ridiculously low scores for the past 6 or 7 SYS. Even when I am blatantly copying looks from here that are getting 58 or 59, I get low 40s and even 30s.

Does it not feel rigged when you are able to vote for dolls the moment SYS starts? Who puts up looks in 1 second? Only a bot can do it.
    This last thing is a fair point!
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @Suri_Madden yeah thats what i saw too... Let's hope it's over but who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    edited October 2019
    AmeliaKKH said:
    It's not possible to hack tickets, diamonds or dyes. So, whatever ticket war going on is legit or bots - honestly... as much as I suspect this, I think it's such a sleezy thing. Glu is fairly stabilished company in the market of games. I don't think they would risk that by doing something shady like this. It would be a scandal. Plus they're a public company and it involves all kinds of liability. So, as much as it looks like that, now that I think about it, I wouldn't bet on that.

I have ticket buyers after WEEKS of winning first place with NO competition. I would finish 100-200 points ahead because the themes were hard but I was doing very well. Their outfits are gorgeous tho...

NOT GONNA LIE... I am FULLY hoping for a last minute ticket war. It's super exciting. I love when dolls post about them when they have some going on in their TS. I used to stay tuned to SYS thread just for those LMFAO. We haven't "lives" in a while. 
    I don’t mean to imply that Glu would do that but think about Volkswagen CO2 emission scandal few years back. It’s usually one person that does something really silly, without senior management knowledge, sadly. 
    ~ iOS player ~
    dpeters said:
    Well, I just can't believe so many people are willing to spend money on tickets every week. I used to be able to get second place almost all the time because there was only one ticket buyer in my groups, now if I'm lucky I can finish in top 5. I'm not saying my looks are amazing, but it's obvious when someone climbs to the top because they have high scores or when they submit extra looks and it's gotten so much worse even after months of constant complaints, we're just not being acknowledged. It's sad and annoying.
    I think the game has gotten a new set of players. People still start to play this game for the first time till this day! 

And I totally get it. When TS came out I said it was so shady how they were basically putting players to fight themselves for 1 prize. I get this is a strategy but it's kinda disgusting to me. I get the business model but it just feels... outdated and low vibrational.

However, what would be the solution? I mean. A way to make them lots of money to keep the game going and successful and keep it fair to everyone? I know this game doesn't have much shelf life ahead anymore but I'd still like it to be the best possible.