🗳️🎂 SYS -10/17/19 - Theme: Kim's Birthday Party! 🎂

Comments

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:
    It's not possible to hack tickets, diamonds or dyes. So, whatever ticket war going on is legit or bots - honestly... as much as I suspect this, I think it's such a sleezy thing. Glu is fairly stabilished company in the market of games. I don't think they would risk that by doing something shady like this. It would be a scandal. Plus they're a public company and it involves all kinds of liability. So, as much as it looks like that, now that I think about it, I wouldn't bet on that.

I have ticket buyers after WEEKS of winning first place with NO competition. I would finish 100-200 points ahead because the themes were hard but I was doing very well. Their outfits are gorgeous tho...

NOT GONNA LIE... I am FULLY hoping for a last minute ticket war. It's super exciting. I love when dolls post about them when they have some going on in their TS. I used to stay tuned to SYS thread just for those LMFAO. We haven't "lives" in a while. 
    I don’t mean to imply that Glu would do that but think about Volkswagen CO2 emission scandal few years back. It’s usually one person that does something really silly, without senior management knowledge, sadly. 
    my previous comment went into moderation. 

I totally get what you're saying. It's not unprecedented! But it's escalating! When I started ranting and throwing tantrums about this around the 9.8 update, it was very subtle. So, I have a really hard time believing this level of a practice like this can be going on. This is SUPER serious! It would be rigged and cheating players. Plus, idk if criminal charges wouldn't apply, so I just.. don't think anyone could be this... sorry to say this... but dumb. It's too risky!
    I definitely believe it’s possible to hack tickets. If they can hack everything else, why not tickets as well? They’re available to purchase so I’d assume it would be possible to hack them. 
    Because it's data stored online. It's more secure! It's not like offline data on our games. It's actually brilliant and a system games have been using to avoid hacks and cheats. 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I've also noticed multiple people in my T$ list submitting the SAME off-theme item (the latest was a bathing suit) at the same time. Going to grab screenshots next time it happens!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    Shady things in SYS:

(1) You can start voting the SECOND the game starts. Before anyone would have time to put together a look. 

(2) A significant drop in scores after switching to weekly SYSs for many players.

(3) "Ticket buyers" in T$ groups that do not seem like real players. The way they submit looks is very formulaic—players have noticed patterns.

(4) Looks from previous SYSs in the voting booth. I don't think that many people are submitting off-theme looks. I'm seeing a lot of suitcases in the voting booth—likely looks people submitted during the World Traveller SYS. Back when we used to see wedding dresses/antlers/etc. all the time, I am 100% sure these were bots.

I completely understand if bots are submitted into the voting booth if there are not enough players to populate it; they want players to be able to constantly vote, so I understand this—but be honest about it! However, I do NOT think bots should be in T$. I don't see how Glu could not get in trouble for this. Telling players that they are competing against other players, telling them that they might have to pay money to be competitive, but then planting bots to force/trick players into spending money seems like it might be punishable...
    exactly! This is why I think they wouldn't be this stupid. TBH! I mean... I'm not American or Canadian, but consumers are protected everywhere, specially against unfair practices from companies, so... this would be MAJOR! A public company with investors money could be whipped for something like this. 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Anyway I agree with @AmeliaKKH said about hacking SyS... And let's think if they are people who have a hack, why is the doll so basic? Almost always with kloset clothes and the free facials? 🤔

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

edited October 2019
    AliBryant said:
    ITA @Naimonster! I submit late every event because of time zone but if you go in exactly at event start you can vote INSTANTLY. I refuse to believe they are legit dolls. My other reasons for believing there are bots:

The week that we saw @soundspretty in the voting booth in an outfit she did not submit for sys but was wearing in the game earlier in the week. She had a distinct face and outfit and there is no way it was a coincidence imo.

When new sys first started, we would see a million dolls wearing that outfit newbies get “free” with the full black skirt, black top, short cropped hairstyle, and green earrings. Gradually over time, the “bot” outfits have shifted. After the black outfit, it was the reindeer antlers all the time (another item free to new players via daily boxes). Eventually we stopped seeing those and they rarely appear now.

Most recently it’s the free pride outfit and the trio of free outfits in the last update appearing en masse. My sys group this week, 5 players submitted that green neon dress for their first look. Two submitted the pride dress.

All of these things on their own may just be a fluke, but together I believe that it suggests the possibility that glu makes “bots” out of inactive players or players who abandoned the game. I also support the theory that there are npc bots as well.

For voting could be reasonable, but for TS? Even if they're introduced in the system as a "legit player" and the votes they get actually count. It's too sketchy!
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Smuckies said:
    I found a weird forum too after searching someone who has the same username to someone here on the forums says “we have to pretend to have sympathy for them while we laugh at them in the background” after someone posted about how it’s funny to read the forums of legitimate players having meltdowns over SYS. 

Maybe dont use the same username on the official glu forums as one where you openly talk about hacking the game 😘
    I was curious so I did some research and I did find the website too. This is ridiculous. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

daffodil said:
    If no one else wants to put it into words, let me just do it:

Glu would absolutely **** with our games for revenue.
    Gurl. Then we need to get someone ASAP on this. I'm only taking my LLM in 2021!
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @pilirositolam omg girl I love you😂🙌☺️
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Well someone had to call her out on her bs ... 😬🤷🏻‍♀️
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    edited October 2019
    AmeliaKKH said:
    It's not possible to hack tickets, diamonds or dyes. So, whatever ticket war going on is legit or bots - honestly... as much as I suspect this, I think it's such a sleezy thing. Glu is a fairly stabilished company in the market of games. I don't think they would risk that by doing something shady like this. It would be a scandal. Plus they're a public company and it involves all kinds of liability. So, as much as it looks like that, now that I think about it, I wouldn't bet on that.

Many of us have actually found posts from someone on Facebook/Instagram who claimed to be able to hack/sell tickets. This was months ago, but I'm sure it's still possible if it was possible then.

Edit: I'm also pretty sure Glu has caught people w/ hacked tickets through examining forum members' T$ lists.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    edited October 2019
    AmeliaKKH said:
    It's not possible to hack tickets, diamonds or dyes. So, whatever ticket war going on is legit or bots - honestly... as much as I suspect this, I think it's such a sleezy thing. Glu is a fairly stabilished company in the market of games. I don't think they would risk that by doing something shady like this. It would be a scandal. Plus they're a public company and it involves all kinds of liability. So, as much as it looks like that, now that I think about it, I wouldn't bet on that.

Many of us have actually found posts from someone on Facebook/Instagram who claimed to be able to hack/sell tickets. This was months ago, but I'm sure it's still possible if it was possible then.
    I'm really curious to know this because a while ago Glu seemed to implement a new security system. I watched a new wave of bans on Instagram. I don't pay attention to Facebook, maybe that's why. But as far as I know, it's not possible and whomever tries* will get their games banned. 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos i am SCREAMING :joy::joy:
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    LOL with all the shady things Glu has done to players it’s not a stretch to see them rigging any part of the game. I mean come on, with all our suspicions how would we be able to PROVE it anyways, pretty sure Glu is laughing at us the same way they hackers are 
    I have to study but I'll check back later.
    This thread never disappoints!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @AmeliaKKH girl at least your ticketbuyers are on-theme with their looks wow such stylish ladies 😍 at least you ain't competing against basic dolls 😅😅😅😅
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections